Top 20 Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser

You are right. I, and everyone else, pushed this too far on a thread that has nothing to do with it. In an effort to get it back on track...

I am actually kind of interested in seeing which tribes have managed to hang on to a top 20 spot. This early on, it is easy to get there. It is a lot harder to hold it against all the other tribes pushing for the same spots.

Nobles should be a decisive turning point... especially for the mass recruit tribes. Will prove if they can truly hold together that many members, or just have their lesser players picked off one by one by all the other tribes.

valk

probably becoz its the only tribe that its a real tribe in the top 20....

we dont know, probably coz we are all nubz:icon_cool:

Wow amusing, the only real tribe :icon_rolleyes: Define real.

DeletedUser65940

You are right. I, and everyone else, pushed this too far on a thread that has nothing to do with it. In an effort to get it back on track...

I am actually kind of interested in seeing which tribes have managed to hang on to a top 20 spot. This early on, it is easy to get there. It is a lot harder to hold it against all the other tribes pushing for the same spots.

Nobles should be a decisive turning point... especially for the mass recruit tribes. Will prove if they can truly hold together that many members, or just have their lesser players picked off one by one by all the other tribes.

I have a little wager that most of the tribes with more that 200 players will make their first conquers on their own, quit players.

I think a few tribes have the potential to go far and hold onto their top 20 placement. SDA could be the dominating force for a long time, I doubt it will remain number one as only the top 40 players are counted by ranking position, however it will always be a powerful tribe to reckon with. It is likely that no one tribe alone could take them out however if many tribes banded together, SDA could easily be overthrown. However, we must ask, can 1250 players coordinate? I have my doubts.

My hunch is that the leadership of SDA will fall apart and there will be 1250 tribe less players. However I wish the best of luck to these monster tribes. They're gonna need it

DeletedUser

I tend to think that as soon as nobles open up, the larger mass recruiter tribes will find themselves being picked to death from all sides. After all, if you are the tribe that all potential, easy noble targets hide behind... then you are the tribe everyone is going to be sending nobles at. I do not think it will be so much a coordinated effort by all the other tribes as much as it will be a natural progression. We have to hit someone... why not the tribe made up of a few good players and a ton of nuke-bait?

DeletedUser

It would be cool if =A= lads could post a bit less here and let IG speak for them or not :icon_wink:

Promising tribe for sure, future top 1,5 20 well useless lots of things could happen.

Game On

DeletedUser

SDA fails, even more than the spelling of Docfam :icon_rolleyes: . =A= is probably the best tribe right now, one of the tribes that's going to last for a very long time :icon_wink: . Many good players there, know most of them from other worlds such as W30.

Ban is another skilled tribe, good and active members.. Hopefully going to join =A= in the top 5 ranks soon enough :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

FPWN will do alright. I think they've learned a lot from W41. As an anon myself, I was in their W41 tribe. It was a lot of fun. If they can get teamwork to work across the board, they'll do well. Plus, they have a huge amount of players at their disposal, and could easily get another 500 or so players... I see their advertisement threads all the time! I woulda joined if I wasn't already in a premade.

DeletedUser

Let me guess, you're another one who values quantity over quality..

If they can get teamwork to work across the board, they'll do well.

Isn't that the main thing about a tribe, or do you look at the number of members as the most important. If teamwork is just something they may manage to work across to board, then I don't see this tribe as very promising :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I really doubt about your statement.

If such big tribe rule this world it's the end of TW :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Let me guess, you're another one who values quantity over quality..

Nice try to get an easy flame there... right?

• I didn't condone their amount of members. Please, dig up where exactly I supported their amount of members?
  • I'd like to see where exactly I said that the way in which they will do "alright" was the right way, and the way in which I would want to go about climbing to the top?
  • I actually think that my point was very valid in deed. If a tribe with such a multitude of members can apply teamwork and co-ordination across the board, surely that would make them an "alright" tribe?

Isn't that the main thing about a tribe, or do you look at the number of members as the most important. If teamwork is just something they may manage to work across to board, then I don't see this tribe as very promising :icon_confused:

You're trying to go all ad hominem on me. And it isn't working. The reason that I would have liked to join FPWN is because of the forum community that they come from, and the fact I'm an active participant in this group. Not because of the amount of members they have. You're misconstruing my words, and trying to bash my own opinions that ultimately, you know nothing about.

"1. Not really read post.
2. Twist the words in the post.
3. SCORE E-PEEN POINTS !1!
4. ???
5. Profit."

But anyway. Keep up the good work.

balubhai

The colour and style reminds we of some one ...... hmmm .....Willovain ?

DeletedUser

The colour and style reminds we of some one ...... hmmm .....Willovain ?

Huh??? if that is Willovain, then... wow... I am about to message you to join the tribe where you in but, If you are right there... I have to wait for the answer.:lol:

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1 SDA - 1200 members. Well done you have the most members and have officially earned yourself the mass recruitng badge. Would be really very lucky to last 1 month, if they make 2 wow. If they survive I will eat my own hat.
2 ~WD~ - 700 members... Are you trying to compete with SDA or what? Same as SDA. Point whoring, mass recruiting noobz.
3 FPWN - to be honest they have impressed me more than the other tribes so far. They may still being point whoring mass recruiting noobs, but they are spread of a few Ks.
4 =A= - My tribe no comment
5 Nite - Absolutely rubbish. 900 members and they can't even get into the top 2... I see no future for this tribe.
6 =OD= - Not the worst tribe about but I wouldn't join them. Having 300 members is 250 too many in my opinion. I can see them lasting to nobles, but beyond that it is unclear.
7 RNOVA - Being rank 1 in my home K (K45) I can honestly say what a bunch of point whores. They took in about 3 of my farms... And are threatening to attack me. Well here's a newsflash, I ain't scared!
8 =Uno= - Again around 300 members. Their point per player is not too bad, but like all mass recruiters, they won't last forever!
9 CR - 500 members a low points per player average, what else is there to say. They won't last!
10 TSL - 95 members. A couple too many, but can see them being a future top 10 tribe if they can keep the member limit fairly low. A very respectable points per player average at 244. Well done keep it going.
11 Bunny - In my opinion, they are top 5 material. 54 members means I'd like to think they half know what they're doing! They could become a major threat if their PnPers keep their trap shut and don't go getting gang bashed.
12 Cult - 150 members so not too bad. If they removed some of their smaller players they might actually be more respected. I can see them in the top 5.
13 N-E - 500 members -.- What can I say? Nothing that I already haven't.
14 Balkan - 98 members means again, they might just have a leader with a brain! Another one of those top 5 tribes.
15 MANIC! -250 members means again they aren't the worst tribe, but no more that 3-4 months before they get eaten to be honest.
16 *PURE - I'm expecting these guys to shave off the excess weight and they just might be around the next time I post!
17 M.R - By far the best tribe I have commented on. 50ish members means they are a smart tribe. I forget are they premade? Well who cares, a few points behind Bunny in the average players.
18 O-R-C -Who the heck are these players? Might survive, just because people will still be crushing SDA to even notice this halfling mass recruiter :lol:
19 Reform - Gah same as above.
20 Fluff - Great amount of members, but gosh they should get their average points per player up :icon_smile: I want to see you guys back and prospering when I post again. Well done.

valk

1 SDA - 1200 members. Well done you have the most members and have officially earned yourself the mass recruitng badge. Would be really very lucky to last 1 month, if they make 2 wow. If they survive I will eat my own hat.

Last.Last.Last!!!

17 M.R - By far the best tribe I have commented on. 50ish members means they are a smart tribe. I forget are they premade? Well who cares, a few points behind Bunny in the average players.

Welcome to the layer cake?:lol:
thanks for the good comment :)

DeletedUser

• I didn't condone their amount of members. Please, dig up where exactly I supported their amount of members?

Sure thing :icon_wink:

If they can get teamwork to work across the board, they will do well, plus they have a huge amount of players at their disposal, and could easily get another 500 or so players... I see their advertisement threads all the time!

So, you think of it as a, mark my words, plus to have a huge amount of players. Now you're trying to mix two totally different things together, which in my eyes seem pretty darn impossible. The first and most important is Teamwork. The second one is this "huge amount of players, + the 500 or so more they could've got". Sure, if you manage to make those two go hand-in-hand you deserve a big applause, but I might be wrong ( probably not ) ,only time will tell. You see, it's kind of like making Pacman stay away of his invincibility pellets.. :icon_rolleyes:

I woulda joined if I wasn't already in a premade.

Now, that's the right spirit! A premade is the way to go, that's the safest way to chose to be sucessful in this mass-recruiting world. Way better to play with a group of people you know from before, and not with people who find it way too fun to press the "Invite" button :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

CR - Worst clan on Runescape, just became one of the worst on Tribalwars too, funny.

DeletedUser

10 TSL - 95 members. A couple too many, but can see them being a future top 10 tribe if they can keep the member limit fairly low. A very respectable points per player average at 244. Well done keep it going.

100 is max limit... we are a premade but we come from .ro servers so we have to recruit other nationalities to prevent being disbanded for being a one-nationality tribe.