Top 20 Tribe Analysis

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't worry, I don't need explanations. The only tribes to bypass and that I do want an excuse for is those mass recruiters :lol:

Gouge

Thanks to mattmoo for staying on topic and writing up opinions and analysis.

DeletedUser

anyone else find it amusing that the 19th ranked tribe passes almost all the mass recruiting tribes in ODA? i know i do! :lol:

DeletedUser

WOW HOLD THE BOAT!

HOLD THE BOAT!

I know i left tw for six months....... but to return to it with gouge as a mod! TW has hit a knew low :lol::lol::lol: lol

DeletedUser

FPWN is not a mass recruiter tribe KTHXBye

Opponents defeated (Tribes)
As attacker

1 Fort PWN 39.413

As defender

5 Fort PWN 7.634

Total

1 Fort PWN 47.047

DeletedUser

As attacker

1 Fort PWN 39.413

As defender

5 Fort PWN 7.634

Total

1 Fort PWN 47.047

you know, its really just so sad you think this is good :icon_cry:

ok, lets look at it like this. you have 1st place with 862 members.
lets take.... my tribe (yay) Fluff, for this example. we have 7th place with 65 members.

you have 39.413 ODA and we have 8.263

31150 ODA difference with an almost 800 member difference. thats a whopping 39 ODA per member difference right there. its so big i almost cant believe it :icon_wink:

now that we have the difference, lets check ODA per member in TOTAL.

you= 45.72 ODA per member.

Fluff= 127.12 ODA per member

nice to know a tribe almost 800 members smaller then you has almost x3 the ODA per member you do, isnt it :icon_redface:

you sir, have just failed :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I had put this "FPWN is not a mass recruiter tribe" as my subject but it doesn't show.

To lazy to edit post, but if your calling me out, that was evidence for my above statement.

O, and you must lead an exciting and wonderful life to drop numbers and defend you E-Honor on the drop of a hat.

DeletedUser

you know, its really just so sad you think this is good :icon_cry:

ok, lets look at it like this. you have 1st place with 862 members.
lets take.... my tribe (yay) Fluff, for this example. we have 7th place with 65 members.

you have 39.413 ODA and we have 8.263

31150 ODA difference with an almost 800 member difference. thats a whopping 39 ODA per member difference right there. its so big i almost cant believe it :icon_wink:

now that we have the difference, lets check ODA per member in TOTAL.

you= 45.72 ODA per member.

Fluff= 127.12 ODA per member

nice to know a tribe almost 800 members smaller then you has almost x3 the ODA per member you do, isnt it :icon_redface:

you sir, have just failed :icon_twisted:

Clearing or spiked barbs?

DeletedUser

I had put this "FPWN is not a mass recruiter tribe" as my subject but it doesn't show.

To lazy to edit post, but if your calling me out, that was evidence for my above statement.

O, and you must lead an exciting and wonderful life to drop numbers and defend you E-Honor on the drop of a hat.

:lol::lol:

not a mas recruiter tribe with over 860 members? what exactly do you call it? also the fact that you resort to personal life says alot. FYI im in college atm, waiting for my next class to start.

dropping numbers is something you started first with your claims of greatness 'cause your tribe just has so many members that they can get the slightest bit of ODA and it adds up to too much for a non mass-recruiting tribe to beat right off the bat. but dont you worry, we are closing in :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Clearing or spiked barbs?

you must clear for farms :icon_wink:

when i was doing my area clearing i was almost in the top 10 for ODA. sadly ive dropped to 100 now as im having crappy luck on my reports :icon_sad:

and ya, i did hit one spike, but i killed it :icon_razz:

5 swords and a pally, t'was only a little spike.

valk

1 SDA With 1238 members everyone has no doubt that this tribe has the majority of the mass recruiting involved in this world. Realistcly im suprised they have lasted this long so far and we will if they survive more time.
Tribal changes
[spoil]SDA Have had 2096 tribal changes with the current member count on 1295 this shows that many have joined to try and disrupt disband or just join for teh lulz.[/spoil]
SDA have had around 160 members go inactive for at least one day, does this show bad leadership in organising sittings or just an overall inactive tribe.
Time will tell.
2 ~WD~ With 752 members this tribe has been swapping places with SDA for a while now as each time they seem to recruit another member to regain the lead.
Tribal changes
[spoil] With 1000 tribal changes this shows recruitment in this tribe has been a little more tighter thant SDA with 300 joining to disrupt disband or again join just for teh lulz.[/spoil]
~WD~ have around 116 members going inactive with no points growth for one day again this is not good for prospective members who wish to join the tribe.
3 =A= The first tribe listed in rankings who havnt mass recruited a tribe which was a premade before coming into the world led by lethal touch, consists of some members coming from Art on W38. Everyone is heaping praise on this tribe for being up there without mass recruting and it seems they have some talented members.Good work guys.
Tribal changes
[spoil]With only 67 tribal changes during its time and only having 47 members it seems as though =A= has been going for selective recruitment this is mainly due to the fact it is a premade and hasnt mass recruited.[/spoil]
With this tribe not mass recruiting there activity is at 100% good job.
Valk predicts at least short term success (y)
4 =OD=This tribe again seems to have mass recruited, but to be fair it is not to the extent of the first two. is this a sign of selective recruitment with lesser boundries than =A=?
Tribal changes
[spoil]with 856 tribal changes this seems to be the norm with mass recruiting tribes. of what i can judge by members may not be impressed with this tribe and joined then therfore left.[/spoil]
With 46 memebers currently having had 1 day of playing this shows again that mass recruiting tribes will either take everyone or cant find sitters for people.
5 Nite with the second highest number if members this tribe has again mass recruited a heck of a lot but with only making it to rank 5 it shows that the overall membership is not of a high standard(top 40) as your tribal name says Now is the end, i wish it was true about your tribe.
Tribal changes
[spoil]With 1389 this tribe is as bad as the rest.[/spoil]
With roughly 204 members having at least one day of inactivity this tribe is a shambles.Disband.
6 FPWN ahh FPWN what a glorious name. not. this is a tribe that has OD 1 and ODA 1 (ranks) with 862 members it is not a hard thing to do. but at this stage in the game is this tribe using its offensive capabilities to its best, and not stuntin their own growth?
Tribal changes
[spoil]With only 956 tribal changes for their member count is...well impressive.[/spoil]
With over 280 people who have one day of inactivy im not suprised at the very low tribal changes.Loose the deadweight farms.Your duke just simply isnt doing his/her job and needs to quit.

P.S didnt have time to finish the rest apologies to any of those tribes (one of them being mine.) :cata:

DeletedUser

^^ me likes! although it would take almost 2 days to dismiss all the inactives in sda..... so i would just leave them :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice overview. FPWN rulez, we got like 6 dukes and 10 barons, very strict recruitment, etc., etc..

DeletedUser

Nice overview. FPWN rulez, we got like 6 dukes and 10 barons, very strict recruitment, etc., etc..

i think his point was more that your keeping a lot of dead-weight around, not that your recruiting like crazy

valk

Yes totally part of my point in the overveiw of your tribe.Simply not active enough.

DeletedUser

3 =A= The first tribe listed in rankings who havnt mass recruited a tribe which was a premade before coming into the world led by lethal touch, consists of some members coming from Art on W38. Everyone is heaping praise on this tribe for being up there without mass recruting and it seems they have some talented members.Good work guys.
Tribal changes
[spoil]With only 67 tribal changes during its time and only having 47 members it seems as though =A= has been going for selective recruitment this is mainly due to the fact it is a premade and hasnt mass recruited.[/spoil]

i will admit to confusion on this part. seeing as it takes the points of the top 40 members to assign ranking, the fact that they are not mass recruiters means nothing in the terms of the tw ranking. their top 40 members have enough points to warrant them the rank they have. as all the other mass recruiting tribes top 40 members have enough points to warrant them their rank.

the fact that the majority of the top 10 are mass recruiters could have something to do with less competition, but really it means more competition for farms. not saying some of those 40 are not pointwhores, but as it stands with rank wise, mass recruiters have the same opportunity as non-mass recruiters.

so as i said, i have to admit to some confusion that =A= should be congratulated on being in the top 10 for not being a mass recruiter. it should just be that =A= is to be congratulated on being in the top 10.

Yes totally part of my point in the overveiw of your tribe.Simply not active enough.

the boots will happen eventually. as it is right now they are "protected" farms, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 SDA With 1238 members everyone has no doubt that this tribe has the majority of the mass recruiting involved in this world. Realistcly im suprised they have lasted this long so far and we will if they survive more time.
Tribal changes
[spoil]SDA Have had 2096 tribal changes with the current member count on 1295 this shows that many have joined to try and disrupt disband or just join for teh lulz.[/spoil]
SDA have had around 160 members go inactive for at least one day, does this show bad leadership in organising sittings or just an overall inactive tribe.
Time will tell.
2 ~WD~ With 752 members this tribe has been swapping places with SDA for a while now as each time they seem to recruit another member to regain the lead.
Tribal changes
[spoil] With 1000 tribal changes this shows recruitment in this tribe has been a little more tighter thant SDA with 300 joining to disrupt disband or again join just for teh lulz.[/spoil]
~WD~ have around 116 members going inactive with no points growth for one day again this is not good for prospective members who wish to join the tribe.
Tribal changes
4 =OD=This tribe again seems to have mass recruited, but to be fair it is not to the extent of the first two. is this a sign of selective recruitment with lesser boundries than =A=?
Tribal changes
[spoil]with 856 tribal changes this seems to be the norm with mass recruiting tribes. of what i can judge by members may not be impressed with this tribe and joined then therfore left.[/spoil]
With 46 memebers currently having had 1 day of playing this shows again that mass recruiting tribes will either take everyone or cant find sitters for people.
5 Nite with the second highest number if members this tribe has again mass recruited a heck of a lot but with only making it to rank 5 it shows that the overall membership is not of a high standard(top 40) as your tribal name says Now is the end, i wish it was true about your tribe.
Tribal changes
[spoil]With 1389 this tribe is as bad as the rest.[/spoil]
With roughly 204 members having at least one day of inactivity this tribe is a shambles.Disband.
6 FPWN ahh FPWN what a glorious name. not. this is a tribe that has OD 1 and ODA 1 (ranks) with 862 members it is not a hard thing to do. but at this stage in the game is this tribe using its offensive capabilities to its best, and not stuntin their own growth?
Tribal changes
[spoil]With only 956 tribal changes for their member count is...well impressive.[/spoil]
With over 280 people who have one day of inactivy im not suprised at the very low tribal changes.Loose the deadweight farms.Your duke just simply isnt doing his/her job and needs to quit.

P.S didnt have time to finish the rest apologies to any of those tribes (one of them being mine.) :cata:

An analyse for TSL please ?

valk

i will admit to confusion on this part. seeing as it takes the points of the top 40 members to assign ranking, the fact that they are not mass recruiters means nothing in the terms of the tw ranking. their top 40 members have enough points to warrant them the rank they have. as all the other mass recruiting tribes top 40 members have enough points to warrant them their rank.

the fact that the majority of the top 10 are mass recruiters could have something to do with less competition, but really it means more competition for farms. not saying some of those 40 are not pointwhores, but as it stands with rank wise, mass recruiters have the same opportunity as non-mass recruiters.

so as i said, i have to admit to some confusion that =A= should be congratulated on being in the top 10 for not being a mass recruiter. it should just be that =A= is to be congratulated on being in the top 10.

the boots will happen eventually. as it is right now they are "protected" farms, lol.

Considering that if the majority mass recruit then it is more likely to be higher members in those tribes meaning higher top 40's it is generaly thought the players in the top 40 who havent mass recruited are very good players esp with =A= being a premade.

Again il point you in the direction of my previous stanza above. Because there are so many tribes in relation to "normal tribes" in the top 40 it is mainly because the mass recruiters can invite who they want and not care they can also attract a very high average pointing for top 40.

If =A= wasnt congratulated for not being a mass recruiting tribe then there is no need to congratulate because they then become just another tribe at rank 3 not rank 1 :icon_wink: