Top 20 Tribes Discussion

DeletedUser

:|

Maybe... sometime tomorrow... possibly... if I remember

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wars, I doubt they would try their luck vs Nyx or 4zl?. FnFail looks to be pushing up into their area so that could be a pretty important war, other than that there is TCG and -=ES=-. Doubt they will go after TCG but -=ES=- looks like it would be a pretty easy war. Could also go after SH but could be a bit difficult.

It looks like a little something could be starting here. I wouldn't doubt that -=ES=- could take KOHA out. Most of them are former KOHA members. We will see where this leads, but I think it will be worth watching. KOHA has already dropped several spots in the ranks.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: -=ES=-
Side 2:
Tribes: ~KOHA~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 108
Difference: 92

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 68,528
Side 2: 431,761
Difference: 363,233

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,449
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,449

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

-=ES=- vs ~KOHA~

Well 27, your right there. Chronotrig here, duke of -=ES=-.
I would like to invite all of you to watch as KOHA falls under our onslaught. :axemen::axemen::axemen: :lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::ram: :ram: :ram:

I have to say that regardless of the points, that is not what wins wars. We have only 10 members, and these members are clearly the dominant forces in k37. We are currently heavily at war with KOHA and we are winning.

The stats show at this exact point in time 2 villages taken by us, and none lost. within hours those stats will go up even farther in our favor.

Keep watching and don't count us out yet.

DeletedUser

Didn't realize that ES was a decent tribe :p. Personally I'm hoping you guys win, always makes the world more interesting when little tribes do well.

DeletedUser

Thanks Gravity, I really do appreciate the support. I would love to talk with you more along with anyone else who would like more info. Please feel free to add me on skype. Jeremy.hartwell1 Things are getting quite interesting as we take out more and more of their players. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks Gravity, I really do appreciate the support. I would love to talk with you more along with anyone else who would like more info. Please feel free to add me on skype. Jeremy.hartwell1 Things are getting quite interesting as we take out more and more of their players. :)

jeremy always appreciates a good rub and tug.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ????
Side 2:
Tribes: LOVE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 8
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 414,419
Side 2: 56,955
Difference: 357,464

chart

Wow....LOVE is getting trounced.

matt rider

Do research before you say something like that is my recommendation - you'll find it goes a little deeper.

DeletedUser

Fremen never did.It was just 1 player of ours involved in the conflict who handled it alone. Things would have been different if we did enter. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Anyone here do an in depth evaluation of those promising/upcomming tribes in the rank 20-40 range. Im not saying my tribe but something that would be interesting to look at.

.dan.101

Anyone here do an in depth evaluation of those promising/upcomming tribes in the rank 20-40 range. Im not saying my tribe but something that would be interesting to look at.

Would be off-topic, technically, but I'd also be interested in the 20-40 tribes getting a mention.

DeletedUser

One of the biggest reasons why ???? "trounced" love is because their biggest member Loveableidiot quit and ???? took 29 villages, Smoosh left and ???? took 17 villages, .RetsaMwreck. left and ???? took 9 villages. That is 55 villages to ???? because players quit. Not much of a war. The majority of Love players are in K33 and were too far to claim these villages before ???? took them.

DeletedUser

while ???? have been busy "trouncing" love, I have been busy sniping ????'s trains... I say trains with want for a better word, what are 4 nobleman that just manage to land on the same minute called?

I'm receiving terrible trains, terrible faking, although they did manage to take one of my villages at the very start, so congratulations ???? you managed to noble 1 village of a player that only plays for 6 hours a day, you guys are the best!

and the reason that there are only 8 nobles against ???? I don't think any of our members really noticed ????

they have no skilled players that I have seen yet and will fall easily when a tribe actually pays attention to them.

- ALex

DeletedUser

The excuse that all tribe give

I quit that's why they took my village.

My friend quit thats why he got rimm.

Real life problem that why you got my villages.

Please stop with all the excuses and accept reality you got owned not because you quit is because they force you to quit. and am talking to all the player that are just Chicken shit.

DeletedUser

The excuse that all tribe give

I quit that's why they took my village.

My friend quit thats why he got rimm.

Real life problem that why you got my villages.

Please stop with all the excuses and accept reality you got owned not because you quit is because they force you to quit. and am talking to all the player that are just Chicken shit.

Are you stupid? The only tribe LOVE has faced that forced members to quit is Motive ... we have gotten through the rough stages and are doing fine now. As for players quitting NONE have left because you were forcing them to quit ... you guys are just annoying pests that send pathetic trains that we have to snipe because all our troops are on the front lines fighting Motive. So before you say we make excuses get your facts straight.

Last edited by a moderator: