Top 20 Tribes Discussion

DeletedUser

A Fray member sits a 4ZL? top member so they are allied and the allied tribes of Fray are working with them. Cakes

ahh thank you, couldn't you say that in the first place.

Btw, since portal 2 just came out, cake is a lie, just saying.

DeletedUser

Jbtw, I also let Fray sit me all the time, like I can play this world without having another tribe sit me. Its really tough on Fray at times but we appreciate their effort and assistance.

DeletedUser

*SnM* wut? They don't exist anymorez. They had too many incomings from DA :/

DeletedUser98475

Lol.. SnM disbanded. Good fight to SnM from DA and Fray. GL in the future to your members.

DeletedUser

Anyone want to do a new review of the top 20? Or top 10? I'm too busy at the moment, but there have been enough changes that I think a new review is merited.

DeletedUser

1 4ZL? 9.546.545 10.694.898 56 190.980 1458 7.335 - infinity/10 (best tribe I've been in in ages)

My tribe so I’m not really going to say much, really good leader, really nice players. Interesting spread to say the least.

Looks like a really good tribe, currently fighting a war as far as I believe. I don’t know if they are currently continuing with Nads but I think they will. Good control of all their k’s
Tribe seems pretty active but has 2 or 3 members that seem to be inactive. The tribe has maintained a pretty steady growth so far.

Future wars I would imagine THC who they share K56 with. Would be interesting but yeah, size and activity should win it for Fray.

Interesting tribe, highest member count in the top 10. Not sure if they are still at war, might continue on Nads, seems like a good call. From what I’ve seen it’s not too much of an issue for them. Good co-ordination and planning on the whole, a tribe to watch out for. Just get rid of the family please .

Again the tribe is pretty active but there are 2 or 3 people that are teetering on the edge of inactivity. Steady growth again.

Future wars I picture Azra and the taking over of K64 / taking on Nads and trying to take over K55.

Highest percentage domination of a K in the world so far, impressive. Currently at war with Home (a decent tribe).

Four members tottering on the edge of inactivity, rest look active enough. The tribes growth has been a bit shaky recently taking some biggish hits but continuing up again after them. No clue as to why.

Future wars will be to take over K25 in my opinion and then later either KOHA or ????.

What a fail tribe, going to fail soon.

Nah just joking, don’t know too much about this tribe, just that they have a bad rep. Possibly due to how seriously there forum posters take the forums, possibly because most of the posters are bad, who knows.

Two members looking to be inactive, otherwise rest are active enough. Tribal growth seems pretty good, constant at least and heading up.

Future wars, depending on what the tribe wants to do they are either facing Fray (which I doubt they want); PMS (possibly but will take awhile) or the little tribes behind them such as beef (most likely).

*These are my views.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice on muppets... :icon_biggrin:
Waiting for more.. how do we pay you ? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

6 Motive 3.418.161 3.418.161 24 142.423 482 7.092 7.1/10

Motive has lowest member count in the top 10. In a war with 4zl? so not going to comment to much on them. Not a bad tribe to say the least but seems that they made a few diplomatic and positional mistakes.

Not sure how long they are going to be around, who knows, but they have lost a few members recently.

________________________________________________________________________________
7 Fremen 3.008.733 3.030.072 42 72.145 515 5.884 7.5/10

I like this tribe, seem decently good, not to many recruits and good control of their area. Not sure if they are at war or anything.

No one is really looking inactive. Tribe’s growth has been pretty constant and increasing slowly so that is good.

They have lots of choice on where they want to move and as such lots of different war opportunities. Love in L33 (doubt this one); Chimps in K22 (quite likely); ~D.W~F in K23 (less likely than chimps); - BH- in K32 to consolidate their home K (most likely) and finally Revolt in K42 (unlikely thought).
________________________________________________________________________________
8 ???? 2.996.774 3.472.390 56 62.007 555 6.257 404/10

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Interesting tribe, not heard much about them (nothing actually). Got 2k’s under their belt but close to a number of good tribes (4zl? ; Nyx). Got a couple of choices on what they can do including focusing on their own K’s.

Activity wise they are ok, looks like 2 members are inactive though. Decent tribal growth, slow and steady.

If they go to war I imagine it will be against Love. Love has a tendril reaching into K34 that could be pretty easy to take out or could even be a launch pad for Love. Would be an interesting war that I think would favour ????.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
9 ~KOHA~ 2.572.098 2.995.255 63 47.544 502 5.967 4.5/10

Don’t really know much about this tribe. Don’t really like their position. To close to 4zl? and Nyx but also contained to pretty much 1K unlike ????.

Looks like they have 3 inactive members. Tribes growth has been odd, spiking up and down. Not sure why, could be members leaving, could be other tribes picking at them.

Wars, I doubt they would try their luck vs Nyx or 4zl?. FnFail looks to be pushing up into their area so that could be a pretty important war, other than that there is TCG and -=ES=-. Doubt they will go after TCG but -=ES=- looks like it would be a pretty easy war. Could also go after SH but could be a bit difficult.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
10 PMS 2.328.656 2.328.656 34 68.490 380 6.128 - 6/10

Another tribe I’ve not heard anything about. Seem to be rather quietly taking over K73 and K74. Sharing a border with Bored and that is about the only immediate threat they have.

1 member looks inactive. Weird growth, not constant and spiking up, but going up it is. Not a bad member count, leaves space for more but also has enough for what is needed. If Mackenzie Rose is your duke this world could be pretty amusing, to say the least, especially if she is still like she was on W42.

Wars could be against Bored but I doubt it. Will most likely try to solidify their home K’s before moving against [LGN]. From past experience they will not move towards the core.

No more D: