Top 20 Tribes Opinions #2

slinkiestwizard

4.-U-: Nice profile pic. Seems a bunch of blind people are groping for each others' hands trying to hold onto each other and hold onto existence. Made up of former Krusty members and a couple of failed Mathematicians from 1/0, they are bottled between SARS and 1/0 and facing an uphill task of fighting one of these tribes in the near future. Skill level wise, they do have it in them to go the distance, only time will tell how much "unity" they have in the "diversity" of the tribe to war good tribes

now som you no we already have the tools to go the distance, the real question is if we can keep the die hards going.

slinkiestwizard

um i believe that's exactly what he said :icon_confused:

were you just reiterating it?

yes i was to make the point understood

last i heard cokies crumbled and get soft in milk

DeletedUser

nope that's cookehs :icon_wink:

my names cokie as in .... uh coke

the beverage :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Members

1 Hug 11.228.940 39 - Seem to be doing pretty well but not entirely sure which direction they are going would be funny to see them eat up 23rd.

2 1/0 10.673.576 39 - Very Confident tribe and feared by many seem to have quite a few enimies but are doing very well. Suspecting a war with -U- but you never know there a sneaky bunch (the army camp suggest of attack plan) but like i said you never know. I personally think this tribe will have some trouble in the future but should do well. Looking forward to the many wars of the future.

3 BMF 8.687.683 39 - Own 5k's and seem to be doing reasonably well will be interesting to see which direction they go next no doubt positioned for a battle with the top two tribes eventually. Have some skilled members but are very quite but I suppose thats a good thing to many people flaming on these forums atm.

4 NERD 6.444.283 39 - Doing very well with their latest victory over -?- secured a good front for 1/0 and completely suround cyrus (must be some diplomacy there).

5 Paint 6.305.518 46 - Seem to be doing very well securing the west rim of the world Interested to see what they do after clearing up ~AR~ might be conflict with nerd or someone else.

6 -U- 5.464.245 37 - I honesty think its only a matter of time they are holding their own against SARS! but I think if 1/0 is to join in on this war there isnt to much that they can do and I beleive 1/0 will or Axe Manic will be down a carton (less than two weeks left to kill Matt =P) but honestly I hope -U- somehow manage to win hehe.

7 23rd 5.196.530 48 - Seem to have a bit of internal problems but other than that are doing ok but if 1/0 attack id say they well get eaten quite fast.

8 SARS! 4.772.217 48 - at war with -U- but other than that are doing just find taken quite a few villas in last 48 hours I think they maybe around for quite some time thou.

9 Haze 4.661.403 15 - They have really dropped in rank one of the main reasons I think is lack of room to expand. Very skilled members thou and dont seem to be merging with anyone atm. But I think it will happen eventually.

10 [FEAR] 2.518.205 38 - Hmmm Hoping Haze does something about them.

11 HEROES 2.260.101 46 - Again hoping Haze does something about them.

12 cyrus 1.920.742 6 - Surounded by Nerd Not sure whats going to happen to them.

13 Dukiez 1.691.189 11 - Another rim tribe wonder if Nerd or maybe SARS! will attack them either way they wont last too long in my view.

14 Hydra 1.555.462 31 - Food for paint.

15 DYEn 1.423.271 27 - Food for BMF and 1/0

16 ~DJ~ 1.403.131 47 - More rim tribes not sure were some where in the 80's I think

17 =V= 1.330.538 40 - Again not sure were they are.

18 ~AR~ 1.326.083 41 - Hopefully get eaten up by paint soon.

19 Pulse 1.311.041 40 - Honestly dont think will be around to long

20 CURE 1.285.713 16 - Probably going to get eaten by BMF and HUG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Hug - going good so far , yet to see them in a war or have i missed it :icon_rolleyes:

2 1/0 - the tribe everyone loves to flame , looking good

3 BMF - have a good grip on their area and perfectly poised to pounce on their big neighbours

4 NERD - declared victory over -?- and seem to have taken in a few of the leftovers

5 Paint - a tribe i have admired for a while , look set to keep up the good work

6 -U- - young tribe almost immediatly declared war on SARS and by the look of it didnt make the early advantage of preperation count . looks like SARS are in the driving seat for this 1

7 23rd 5.246.197 5.652.723 48 117.765 718 7.873

8 SARS! - didnt know much about them until this war with -U- but credit where its due they weathered the early storm and came back all guns blazing . very impressed

9 Haze - probably the biggest dissapointment of this world , full of 1337 TW 'legends' yet have so far offered nothing except a bunch of them quitting after 3 weeks as usual - FAIL

10 [FEAR]

Michael Corleone.

After 3 weeks? :lol:

Do some research before you make yourself look like a total moron.

DeletedUser

After 3 weeks? :lol:

Do some research before you make yourself look like a total moron.

it was a mixture of guess work and slight exaggeration , 4 weeks then :lol:

do you dispute my comments ? or are you in agreement that the 'leet' tribe of w49 has been a huge let down with nothing to declare other than the pages of spam dished out by K-MaGic

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

it was a mixture of guess work and slight exaggeration , 4 weeks then :lol:

do you dispute my comments ? or are you in agreement that the 'leet' tribe of w49 has been a huge let down with nothing to declare other than the pages of spam dished out by K-MaGic

Considering the fact when I played this world, I was in Haze from the beginning, I'd say I am disputing your comments. Besides, you labeled the tribe as leet... we are nothing but a group of friends playing a game.

DeletedUser

oh come on , any world iv played before that has been graced by the presence of the majority of haze members has been all about how great y'all are

or is it a case of - you only sing when your winning :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

2 1/0 - the tribe everyone loves to flame , looking good

Wrong. That's Hug's reputation. Everyone loves to flame us, not 1/0. Next time, I suggest you check the forums a bit. :icon_wink:

Haze - probably the biggest dissapointment of this world , full of 1337 TW 'legends' yet have so far offered nothing except a bunch of them quitting after 3 weeks as usual - FAIL

I can't see how you would term them as "fail" and a "big disappointment" considering they have maintained top 10 rank since their creation. True they have fallen in the rankings, but that's due to other tribes merging and having higher number of members. If you see the players' rankings, they have quite a few in the top 20. I don't think ranks really matter to them. I am sure they can take out a few of the tribes above them in rankings who are equal in size and points to them.

Michael Corleone.

oh come on , any world iv played before that has been graced by the presence of the majority of haze members has been all about how great y'all are

or is it a case of - you only sing when your winning :icon_rolleyes:

Its not only you, its many people that label us as leet players or whatever, and frankly, I am tired of it. Quite annoying tbh.

DeletedUser

I can't see how you would term them as "fail" and a "big disappointment" considering they have maintained top 10 rank since their creation. True they have fallen in the rankings, but that's due to other tribes merging and having higher number of members. If you see the players' rankings, they have quite a few in the top 20. I don't think ranks really matter to them. I am sure they can take out a few of the tribes above them in rankings who are equal in size and points to them.

my opinion has absolutely nothing to do with rank or points mate

its based on the fact that haze are made up of apparently thee best players ever to play this game and they havnt delivered anything that comes close to matching their fearsome reputation

Michael Corleone.

Several tribes are afraid of Haze, I think that speaks for itself.

I love it, huh? Continue to make yourself look like a moron. I love it.

DeletedUser

Several tribes are afraid of Haze, I think that speaks for itself.

I love it, huh? Continue to make yourself look like a moron. I love it.

what tribes are afraid of haze then ?

i dont see how giving an opinion makes me a moron , do you care to expand on that

Michael Corleone.

what tribes are afraid of haze then ?

i dont see how giving an opinion makes me a moron , do you care to expand on that

I am not going to post any names public. You can think what you want about Haze, but I told you to stop labeling us, but then you say that I fucking love it, which is not the case... I've voiced my opinion on this several times, now you are just baiting me.

DeletedUser

see the thing is , i have alot of respect for previous tribes made up of the same bunch of players . i have alot of respect for quite a few players in haze

all im saying is as far as w49 goes , i have not been impressed

you want me to lie and say something like

haze - awesome , have kicked the shit out of everyone . owning it big time :)

Michael Corleone.

No, you are entitled to your opinion, but your facts saying that quitting 3 or 4 weeks was totally off and dead wrong.

DeletedUser

No, you are entitled to your opinion, but your facts saying that quitting 3 or 4 weeks was totally off and dead wrong.

it was said with a little bit of tongue in cheek , having now looked up the stats i stand corrected :icon_idea:

slinkiestwizard

6 -U- 5.464.245 37 - I honesty think its only a matter of time they are holding their own against SARS! but I think if 1/0 is to join in on this war there isnt to much that they can do and I beleive 1/0 will or Axe Manic will be down a carton (less than two weeks left to kill Matt =P) but honestly I hope -U- somehow manage to win hehe.

What he meant to say is lets see if sars! last 2 weeks without begging 1/0 for help. We all know 1/0 likes villages they dont have to work for .

I honesty think its only a matter of time they are holding their own against SARS!

and that was theresults of a spy who had war plans and still couldnt prevent us from capping more than they did .Sars! is done without outside help and KK proved it hes a noob at best. Sad full village ennoblement info and we still took a lead ,minus there recaps they did nothing