Top 20 Tribes Opinions #2

DeletedUser

Where you see lack of ambition, they see new style of gameplay? There is something you're missing, because quite a few in VLN have outlasted many other tribes and players, and as the world starts thinning out, they'll go up in rankings faster (assuming they are still playing.) They don't have the added stress of managing a larger account and fighting for a top spot, they're relatively protected by each other and who they bash for. Believe it or not, they are doing something. Sure, it's easy enough to send 100 nukes when you're a 2 mill player at a target, and wipe them out, but some people enjoy the close and tight battles of sending their entire offensive arsenal (like using 10-30 nukes) and using that to gain and to cap and to bash with. These players enjoy being relatively small and focus on weakening up low morale enemies for others. They provide a good service (not that we use them too much, generally we're off doing our own thing and they are off doing theirs), but still. Just because they're bashing doesn't mean they have a lack of ambition, they're just playing the game different to you.

DeletedUser

1. Deceit- Dominating at the moment, they seem to be doing well and aren't going to be pushed out of the way that easily.
2. BMF- Much like Deceit, they are doing well, but need the points to catch up and prevent Deceit running away with the lead.
3. Cots- The merge of the south to create a challenge for the top two, makes the world a lot more interesting.
4. XX- Being eaten by Deceit, so they could be on the decline overall
5. DeusEx- I've got a friend here, seems like a pretty good tribe and if they consolidate everything around them, they will go far
6. *VLN*- Not too sure on these guys
7. Thunder- Doing well to hang in where they are, especially as BMF and some Deceit are present on the border of K15/K16
8. Really- Duck splinter, suggests that they have a bit of experience and know what they are doing. Nonetheless, still doing well for 11 players.
9. DALR- N/A
10. ~WaR~- Been in the core for a while, but I don't know much about these guys as a whole.

18. Chex! - Being hit by BMF, but don't seem to be giving up.. maybe a bit of resilience will help these guys grow?
19. NUTSAK - Another duck splinter, seem to be climbing out of nowhere, again suggests that they are taking oppressors down pretty swiftly.

DeletedUser

They get a pretty easy ride to the top, while still being able to enjoy the game and having a good amount of freedom. I see no reason why any of them would want to stop bashing.

Really the only thing they would even remotely worry about is if (big IF) Deceit goes down. But even then they will have months of warning to prepare for their response.

DeletedUser

ok ok i get it a little more but think of this.
When the Deceit V. BMF war comes basically two things can happen.
Senario 1: Deceit wins and beats BMF then they control basically the whole entire north and most of the west. what happens to villian now? Most likely deciet doenst need them any more and destroyes them.
Senario 2: BMF manages to take down Deciet after the war, BMF owns the north, is huge and they never were allied with VLN in the first place. Most likely they go after VLN first with the rational that they were kinda part of deciet war.
I'm not saying that it is working for them now but at some point bashing is not gonna be enough. So my question is when do they make there move? do they join COTS as the south power and see whats happens or keep bashing until the big war comes. when it does there in soem trouble. They dont have a future is the thing.

rich26ca

well out of pure speculation i would imagine like most people in this game that are not aggressive they will wait in VLN till either deceit doesn't want them, they can join deceit. or till VLN/Deceit are weak then leave for Cots.

But if your a southern player in VLN and you see cots formation what do you think? maybe join them as they may war me here in the south. but then you have to worry about deceit and VLN around you. who is more of a threat Cots or the deceit/VLN combo?

DeletedUser

Senario 1: Deceit wins and beats BMF then they control basically the whole entire north and most of the west. what happens to villian now? Most likely deciet doenst need them any more and destroyes them.

Or maybe they relocate down south where bashers are needed, and we noble their villages in Deceits core?

And rica I have no idea what your trying to say.

DeletedUser

ok ok i get it a little more but think of this.
When the Deceit V. BMF war comes basically two things can happen.
Senario 2: BMF manages to take down Deciet after the war, BMF owns the north, is huge and they never were allied with VLN in the first place. Most likely they go after VLN first with the rational that they were kinda part of deciet war.
I'm not saying that it is working for them now but at some point bashing is not gonna be enough. So my question is when do they make there move? do they join COTS as the south power and see whats happens or keep bashing until the big war comes. when it does there in soem trouble. They dont have a future is the thing.

Only a fool would kill his friend before is enemy. Deceit are not fools.

DeletedUser50733

Only a fool would kill his friend before is enemy.

Not quite. A clever calculated person may take out the friend first. Why? You cannot get backstabbed by someone who is already an enemy or who you know will be the final enemy, whereas a friend may jump on you the moment you show weakness or signs of losing. People who don't like surprises would take steps to prevent a nasty one like the afore-mentioned, before entering the final showdown to win the world.

DeletedUser

Not quite. A clever calculated person may take out the friend first. Why? You cannot get backstabbed by someone who is already an enemy or who you know will be the final enemy, whereas a friend may jump on you the moment you show weakness or signs of losing. People who don't like surprises would take steps to prevent a nasty one like the afore-mentioned, before entering the final showdown to win the world.

However would you rather be friends with Randy Couture or a 14 year old kid that just got a hint of peach fuzz on his upper lip? Muhammed Ali or the guy that mows your lawn? A bloodthirsty bear (which we all know are man-slaughtering machines of death) or a cuddly house cat whose claws were removed?

Right now the Deceit 'n' friends are in a comfy position, especially the "'n' friends" as most of them have Deceit as a buffer against BMF.

DeletedUser50733

However would you rather be friends with Randy Couture or a 14 year old kid that just got a hint of peach fuzz on his upper lip? Muhammed Ali or the guy that mows your lawn? A bloodthirsty bear (which we all know are man-slaughtering machines of death) or a cuddly house cat whose claws were removed?

Right now the Deceit 'n' friends are in a comfy position, especially the "'n' friends" as most of them have Deceit as a buffer against BMF.

I am in BMF. BMF has no friends. We killed our major threats bar Deceit and took in our only ally. We intend to kill everybody else, then have a final showdown with Deceit. So it does not matter who I would rather be friends with.

Oh and regarding your comment "Right now the Deceit 'n' friends are in a comfy position" - lie on a hard wooden floor and you sleep lightly, remaining alert, hardly able to wait until it is time to get up. Lie on a soft, springy bed, and you sleep deeply and heavily, quite happy to sleep past the time you should, loathe to get up.

Thats all I need to say on the subject.

DeletedUser

I was talking about Deceit. VLN has no reason to worry as of yet. They can start worrying if Deceit starts losing the war.

Sleeping lightly is nice, until you pass out from sleep deprivation because light sleep isn't near as time efficient as deep, restful, sleep. Deceit and its allies have shown no signs of overconfidence, nor of sleeping on the job. On the contrary they have swiftly stayed aggressive no matter what, and taken every opportunity to strengthen their own position. BMF and Deceit are both incredible tribes, however I see an aggression and a leadership that makes all the right decisions for Deceit that has kept them on top for a very, very long time, and they show no signs of breaking down.

DeletedUser

Interesting point but i'd still rather have 1 enemy and risk another than have a 2 for sure besides whats the chances of Deceit being on the backfoot and in this case we have worked together so long that Villain would never turn on Deceit although i have little doubt that Deceit may one day not require us in that case we may not survive but what comes will come and i only wish to enjoy the game and go down with honour and **** loads of OD...

calipzo80

Will be easy with you, mass fake, mass nuke(takes only about 9 days to rebuild if I am right...), you lose interest, noble if there's a point. End of the story.

DeletedUser

However the time that Deceit has no need for bashers would seem to be far off into the future, once they had the world on lockdown.