Top 20 Tribes Opinions #2

DeletedUser

1. I'm not the leader of my tribe, I'm a baron, and the reason behind that you don't need to know.
2. From what I know, only 2 times have I taken an enemy village, once against gerbilgambit, which he recapped. The other was against BFI (can't remember the name) which was just me prenobling it for a tribemate, but it was actually taken by the nobles. So we can correct those stats to say that essentially, I have 0% caps against an enemy.
3. I put my troops out there whenever someone needs help. Anyone can tell you that when they have asked for support, and I had troops, they got support, and lots of it. Less than 5 villages (of active players) have fallen when they have asked me for support.
4. I'm not active enough to have more than a few villages on the frontline (which I currently have quite a few surrounded by red) and expect to keep them if real attacks come in, which hasn't happened.
5. Its not my fault no one has seriously attacked me yet, I've had a village under actual risk of loss once, and it was a train with a 5 second spread in between each attack, which I cut.
6. How do you say we should grow without barbs at this point in the game? Or even before then, when we were a tiny tribe on the k40/41 border. We had X X looming to the North, Tag! to the East, and SV-K51 to the South, all more than triple our size. We didn't have time to grow normally, so we decided to find solace in numbers, and then grow through cannibalism until we could compete. Now we have Deceit to the East and slowly approaching through the North, only held back by X X, and BFI in the South. We noble barbs to grow without having to attack these tribes that are beyond our current abilities.
7. To address your points on barb nobling:
1)A necessary sacrifice we made to continue in this world
2)Everyone in our area knows whats up, and we have rules as to how you noble other people's farms, so you can't just steal a tribemates farm, only noble your own.
3)True, however it costs upwards of 2 nukes to clear any full village, 5+ to take from most active people. Many of us don't have those resources to spare, and a barb can be taken with approximately 600 farm space, instead of 20k. You can also take a barb thats close to you without adding another village to defend, while adding troops to later put on the frontline. You can also grow fine barb building, in fact if you how to do it, a 3k barb can get into full, self sustained production in less than a week depending on its HQ/res level at conquering.
4)We are boxed in by enemies, have been since day one, might as well be a box full to the brim and packed as tightly as possible with sharp objects so whoever tries to open it will take severe losses for each and every inch of space they try to clear.
5)True, however offense is a fairly easy part of the game. They have tools to tell you the exact time to send each attack, trains require no skill to send, only knowledge of correct setup. Throw in a few hundred (or thousands on a tribe level/larger players) fakes, including fanged fakes, normal fakes, nukes mixed in randomly etc. and you have a pretty good offense. Scale that up and you have a good tribe offense (which is where our tribe doesn't make the connection, many of our players are more loosely associated players than tribe mates)
6)Not true. Learning how to defend your account depends on other people attacking you, which is completely up to them, not you. Barbs only make it easier to defend an account because of the close proximity to more villages.

As I said, I'm not the leader, nor do I make any real decisions. I give what insight I can, try to keep people on track, and do what I can to fix the tribe. We came into a hard situation, and made the best choice we thought there was. Whether it truly was the best choice is impossible to know, we can only live with what choices we made, and try to tie the ends up together as we keep going. Our tribe is flawed, I will not deny that, we have many flaws that harm us, however we have already started the incredibly long and hard process to rid ourselves of those faults, while still trying to survive long enough to fix those problems. We are doing what we can with what we were given. This is my last post that will defend the Horde, myself, or our policies on the externals. Its useless here. If you want to have a nice 1-1 conversation, hit me up ingame, I am a lot more reasonable and likeable there, as the few people that have sent me a mail know.

My challenge is still open, if you think you are Captain Hindsight and could have kept us out of our current problems, or could get us out of ours, hit me up IG. If you actually tell me something that would have been better than what we did (or are doing) then I will give you PA for a month. There are people out there that know a lot more about this game than me, if you are one of them, might as well get a free month for a few minutes worth of typing.

DeletedUser

1 Deceit - War with BMF?
2 BMF - War with Deceit?
3 Cots - My tribe. Merge from ~WE~ and South! We hope to make this world more interesting, I guess.
4 X X - Deceit is eating you up.
5 *VLN* - Deceit academy/family/bash
6 THUNDR - Lucky you've survived so far. Only hope to survive longer is to have diplomacy with BMF or them declaring on Deceit.
7 REALLY - I don't know.
8 DeusEx - Seem to be just some rim tribe.
9 DALR - Still here?
10 ~WaR~ - Still here?

calipzo80

tl;dr, but I really hope Deceit make you all delete, it would be such a waste of nobles.

DeletedUser

My challenge is still open, if you think you are Captain Hindsight and could have kept us out of our current problems, or could get us out of ours, hit me up IG. If you actually tell me something that would have been better than what we did (or are doing) then I will give you PA for a month. There are people out there that know a lot more about this game than me, if you are one of them, might as well get a free month for a few minutes worth of typing.

The only thing I can think of to honestly help your tribe would be the Jim Jones approach. Everybody have some cyanide laced Koolaid and pray for a higher place in the next world!!! You can send the PA to Ethanll

http://www.culteducation.com/jonestown.html

Last edited by a moderator:

westgirl

PA is mine Bhawb....I know what you could have done

You could have spent the time you spend here on PNP being a wind bag and used it ingame instead......your account would be in much better shape by now :)

DeletedUser

I'm actually gonna agree with bhawb here. If you really think about where they started and the politics of the area, they didn't have much going for them. As a tribe they couldn't have survived any better, but as a couple players they could have. instead of hugging and nobling up barbs as a tribe, the strongest few could have nobled out the rest and then either gotten into one of the bigger tribes near by... sooo... i donno if that's still agreeing with him or not.

rich26ca

i'll edit later today more comments however there biggest mistake and continues to befall them is there recruitment. recruiting close to you adds friends and a false sense of security. but it actually limits the active, decent players growth. kick weak links and noble them while your not in a real war. rid your self of the sim city players and your tribe would be much harder to fight there for not the first pick for tribes around you. Use X X stupidity to buy yourself sometime. don't push at other tribes and bend when they ask. by the time war actually start coming. you have two choice stay together and fight as a unit or move to Cot. they would prob take you if you showed some aggression and skill...

edited in to orginal post:
[spoil]
1. I'm not the leader of my tribe, I'm a baron, and the reason behind that you don't need to know.

Your the face of Horde you should be telling your duke to come on.

2. From what I know, only 2 times have I taken an enemy village, once against gerbilgambit, which he recapped. The other was against BFI (can't remember the name) which was just me prenobling it for a tribemate, but it was actually taken by the nobles. So we can correct those stats to say that essentially, I have 0% caps against an enemy.

if you can prenoble then you can noble these are really bad excuse as to why your not more active in helping your tribe the best defense to a great offense i think you underestimate how much being aggressive will eliminate threats.

3. I put my troops out there whenever someone needs help. Anyone can tell you that when they have asked for support, and I had troops, they got support, and lots of it. Less than 5 villages (of active players) have fallen when they have asked me for support.

yes, but that is but a small portion of the game, supporting that is we all do that. but if your not helping offensively it only makes your enemies happy as then they can always press forward. just chewing up your defense.

4. I'm not active enough to have more than a few villages on the frontline (which I currently have quite a few surrounded by red) and expect to keep them if real attacks come in, which hasn't happened.

you keep saying frontline like you need to be with 24hrs to attack someone. I have personally taken villages 100+ hrs away actually several times. as that is where my tribes wars were. Nobling shitbrick, misty, beef were all long range as was 23rd and now i'm traveling 60hrs + to attack X X distance means nothing when you know how to attack. and do so with a group of people.

5. Its not my fault no one has seriously attacked me yet, I've had a village under actual risk of loss once, and it was a train with a 5 second spread in between each attack, which I cut.

Well that a sign of your competition as you won't see a train over 132 m/s from deceit and that is only cause its 5 nobles 4 would be 99 m/s.

6. How do you say we should grow without barbs at this point in the game? Or even before then, when we were a tiny tribe on the k40/41 border. We had X X looming to the North, Tag! to the East, and SV-K51 to the South, all more than triple our size. We didn't have time to grow normally, so we decided to find solace in numbers, and then grow through cannibalism until we could compete. Now we have Deceit to the East and slowly approaching through the North, only held back by X X, and BFI in the South. We noble barbs to grow without having to attack these tribes that are beyond our current abilities.

thats just it mate, if you hadn't recruited everyone not in those tribe and say only invited 5-10 members that were decent willing to learn, then noble the rest. as you can see all those tribes you mentioned are falling or are already gone. knowing whats happening in your accounts area is a members responsibility, once in leadership training and know what other tribes are doing are your responsibility as a baron. X X was never going to be a threat as they would always have to deal with Deceit. as for sv-k where are they and why couldn't you beat them? or stay active and strong and recruit them?

what you do from the start will influence what happens to you your entire time on a world.

3)True, however it costs upwards of 2 nukes to clear any full village, 5+ to take from most active people.

thats assuming your only taking one village at a time and no one else is attacking that same player. (tribalwars) mate if your tribe doesn't wanna work like a tribe that is leaderships fault for allowing it.

Many of us don't have those resources to spare, and a barb can be taken with approximately 600 farm space, instead of 20k.

yeah so you wage rebuild time of a nuke of about 2 weeks (its actually a little more then that) against the build time of 3k barb to a 9k fully functioning village. You can tell you haven't been attacked as you will soon learn wars are rarely simply 1 round of attacks. use usually any decent player can stop wave one its wave too and three that are much hard as troops where thin. when this happens and you baracks are at 15 and your res are about the same you will end up being able to rebuild about half of what i can in the same time with a complete village.

You can also take a barb thats close to you without adding another village to defend, while adding troops to later put on the frontline.

how is that if you noble a barb that tells me i don't have to attack it as there isn't troops and the fact that is a 3k barb means it will take you three weeks to have enough troops to really snipe or use. so focus on other villages. and if i do want it its an easy empty village to take. any village you take will be a target for either nobling or catting for future farms.

You can also grow fine barb building, in fact if you how to do it, a 3k barb can get into full, self sustained production in less than a week depending on its HQ/res level at conquering.

this is something i'm having a hard to time believing even in your situation where your not being attacked or attack. and all your res goes into building the village up. you still have upgrade research and recruit troops for it too mean anything and if your barracks are at 7-10 and stable about the same. then no you can't in a week not to mention its another village not contributing to noble production. which slows you down again.

4)We are boxed in by enemies, have been since day one, might as well be a box full to the brim and packed as tightly as possible with sharp objects so whoever tries to open it will take severe losses for each and every inch of space they try to clear.

that is an old TW tactic which doesn't really work on this world unless your talking complete villages with talented defenders. as moral in this world is really nothing when i can attack an 800k player with my 1.8 mill and feel no moral loss then it really doesn't matter mate. i'll launch 20 trains with 5-10 nukes time in the same second as 99 m/s train 5 other will do the same and 100 villages are now covered with incoming attacks.

5)True, however offense is a fairly easy part of the game. They have tools to tell you the exact time to send each attack, trains require no skill to send, only knowledge of correct setup. Throw in a few hundred (or thousands on a tribe level/larger players) fakes, including fanged fakes, normal fakes, nukes mixed in randomly etc. and you have a pretty good offense. Scale that up and you have a good tribe offense (which is where our tribe doesn't make the connection, many of our players are more loosely associated players than tribe mates)

see right there you have shown that you have done a small amount of research which will teach you the basic's but actually doing it you find better ways that work for you as a player.

Nothing in this game is hard. offense or defense. once you know what too do and how too do it. its more about patiences, timing, and activity. but knowing and not doing makes you a noob (someone that knows what to do but decides not too) a newb is someone that just doesn't know but could potentially be willing to learn and do.

as for friends not tribe mates. then kick them send them a link to facebook and move on.

6)Not true. Learning how to defend your account depends on other people attacking you, which is completely up to them, not you. Barbs only make it easier to defend an account because of the close proximity to more villages.

not true i can produce at least three def guides just from our own forums not too mention TW wiki. learning something for defense is no hard then offense. and they have snipe scripts to help with that, there taggers that will tag incoming, even calculators so you can tell how much to stack based on full offensive builds. all to ensure you keep what is yours its up to you to do them. and weather attacking or defending the best way to learn is by doing. and if you actually attack others they will mostly likely attack back.

As I said, I'm not the leader, nor do I make any real decisions. I give what insight I can, try to keep people on track, and do what I can to fix the tribe. We came into a hard situation, and made the best choice we thought there was. Whether it truly was the best choice is impossible to know, we can only live with what choices we made, and try to tie the ends up together as we keep going. Our tribe is flawed, I will not deny that, we have many flaws that harm us, however we have already started the incredibly long and hard process to rid ourselves of those faults, while still trying to survive long enough to fix those problems. We are doing what we can with what we were given. This is my last post that will defend the Horde, myself, or our policies on the externals. Its useless here. If you want to have a nice 1-1 conversation, hit me up ingame, I am a lot more reasonable and likeable there, as the few people that have sent me a mail know.

maybe just maybe its time for the better players to find a better leader that knows a bit more then what is right in front of him/her.

[/spoil]

your situation is pretty hopeless as your tribe doesn't really want to fight. when that happens its time to find a tribe that will.

this is all on topic as its discussing a top 20 tribe but figured i would do something else so bhawb doesn't go crazy.

[spoil]
top20.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Basic summary of my response to all you outlined (I read most of it, will finish eventually):

We have a strategy to continue in this world, we will do everything we can to enact it, and it will fix our problems if done fairly quickly and correctly. We will all see if it works. See you in the new year.

Anything that anyone wishes to further discuss with me about the Horde, you can reach me in game. I prefer mail for serious discussions.

DeletedUser41450

Just stop with the trolling ...
If you wanna talk about Hordes barb nobling or anything related, create a thread... It is really getting apsurd that in all the threads in the forums you can find bhawb discussing with someone about that....

DeletedUser

deceit- great tribe have earned there right at number 1
BMF- also a good tribe. did great agianst duck
cots- my tribe should make this world more interesting
VLN- deceits bashers and have grown thanks to BFI members joining them
X X- wont be around for long and havnt made much of an appearance on this world
Deusex- never realy noticed them but have risen up the ranks
THUNDR- same as Deusex
REALLY- just a bunch of players having fun
DALR- dont know
~WaR~- failed tribe. been here for so long and havnt done any thing

DeletedUser

You can also grow fine barb building, in fact if you how to do it, a 3k barb can get into full, self sustained production in less than a week depending on its HQ/res level at conquering.

Self-sustained production? With all resources at level 30, you cannot keep barracks, stable, and WS going in an offensive village. You have to be able to farm or send in resources from elsewhere. So unless you are not maxing out your barracks and stables, you are lying.

You just don't understand the value of barbarian villages do you? Consider these simple facts (although I don't expect to change your mind)

- When there are only barbarian villages left in an area, you can move onto the next area to conquer. So for us it only takes 1k nobles to own a continent, while it takes your tribe 5k nobles. That means your growth on the world map is drastically slower than ours, and if you were to win the world, it would take a century.

- Farming rocks.....period. I have 480+ villas, but am gathering the resources from several thousand villages, while you are only gathering resources from the villas you own. Once there are no barbs in your continent and farming has stopped, you must wait for your own villages to produce resources, and cannot produce 24/7, even assuming you are not minting coins or making nobles or rebuilding walls......while we can simply farm for those extra resources

Your logic works for now mate, but in a real fight whoever rebuilds faster always wins. If you cannot farm and don't have fully built villages already, you are dead....

And a side note...and a tip for those dealing with tribes like the Horde.....Before taking any villages off a player, take all their smithies to the ground, because these nubs will run and run and run and run and just keep taking a barb for every village you take off them. If you ever want these nubs to actually stand and fight you, just cut their legs off completely

DeletedUser

Barbs

Yeah, I've found maxing out the resources and not dumping everything you have into coins constantly means you can pretty quickly rebuild a nuke without much farming if any at all. I wouldn't recommend it because it slows noble production... but it can be done.

Then again, I suspect some players are more active and need to farm to keep very active and some are less active and really don't know what to do with their resources when they log in every other day.

As for the tribal rankings and where they are heading all I can comment real fairly on is XX at the moment and on that count I'd rather not. If things remain as they are, I'd have to say I agree with Jordy!

DeletedUser

@bunz
Yes farming is more efficient, it obviously is as the resources come out of other villages, our reasons are different however, so the upside outweighs the downside. I can put ex-barbs into 24/7 production in a week, idc if you believe me, I do it every day, like that guy on tv that flips houses.

DeletedUser

1 Deceit - War with BMF? Kinda doubt it.
2 BMF - War with Deceit? Dito
3 Cots - Merge from ~WE~ and South!
4 X X - Unsure
5 *VLN* - Its been said a few times now its a Deceit academy/family/basher so Im going with that since Im not near them.
6 THUNDR - Either lucky or good dunno which.
7 REALLY - Splinter of the last Duck! resurgance.
8 DeusEx - Seem to be just some rim tribe and not a very good one at that.
9 DALR - Not doing too bad, managed to jump up from rank 13 or 12 (dont remember which) to rank 9 inbetween breaks.
10 ~WaR~ - Still here?

DeletedUser27

1 Deceit - War with BMF? Kinda doubt it.
2 BMF - War with Deceit? Dito
3 Cots - Merge from ~WE~ and South!
4 X X - Unsure
5 *VLN* - Its been said a few times now its a Deceit academy/family/basher so Im going with that since Im not near them.
6 THUNDR - Either lucky or good dunno which.
7 REALLY - Splinter of the last Duck! resurgance.
8 DeusEx - Seem to be just some rim tribe and not a very good one at that.
9 DALR - Not doing too bad, managed to jump up from rank 13 or 12 (dont remember which) to rank 9 inbetween breaks.
10 ~WaR~ - Still here?

That's so last year mate. Try and keep up.

DeletedUser

1. Deceit- obviously are pretty much mashing up this world, BMF is the obvious next step after they eat the rest of the northern/ western part of the world
2. BMF- Upset Deceit and they got it made
3. Cots- Big Merger if they can unite the south it would be another world super power, albeit an untested one.
4. XX- Being eaten. Wonder how long they can stall the imminent. The more time they last the better for Horde whose next
5. DeusEx- no idea moved up the ranks even more though. Threat? no.
6. *VLN*- Bashers. Took in BFI. How long until they decide to do something else than bash
7. Thunder- Don't really know why there still there. BMF may have to waste some manpower on them. Would be fun to see them put up a bit of resistance.
8. Really- Duck survivers nothing going for them
9. DARL- I dont know
10. ~WaR~- Been in the core for god knows how long. I'm kinda impressed there still there. I would say that they would break but they havent yet.
11. EHorde- After i waded through a hell of a lot i came to my own conclusion. There terrible at recruitment but there still here so until someone kills them then they get to say whatever they like and noble there barbs and inactives for howeverlong they want.

DeletedUser92753

1. Deceit- obviously are pretty much mashing up this world, BMF is the obvious next step after they eat the rest of the northern/ western part of the world
2. BMF- Upset Deceit and they got it made
3. Cots- Big Merger if they can unite the south it would be another world super power, albeit an untested one.
4. XX- Being eaten. Wonder how long they can stall the imminent. The more time they last the better for Horde whose next
5. DeusEx- no idea moved up the ranks even more though. Threat? no.
6. *VLN*- Bashers. Took in BFI. How long until they decide to do something else than bash
7. Thunder- Don't really know why there still there. BMF may have to waste some manpower on them. Would be fun to see them put up a bit of resistance.
8. Really- Duck survivers nothing going for them
9. DARL- I dont know
10. ~WaR~- Been in the core for god knows how long. I'm kinda impressed there still there. I would say that they would break but they havent yet.
11. EHorde- After i waded through a hell of a lot i came to my own conclusion. There terrible at recruitment but there still here so until someone kills them then they get to say whatever they like and noble there barbs and inactives for howeverlong they want.

But why would we stop? It is oh so much fun :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I see no reason as to why VLN would WANT to stop bashing. They have what I see as an incredibly easy job, bash for the largest tribe in the world. Their largest threat is X X and Horde (large is relative) and most of them aren't even close to BMF so they don't have to worry about that either.

DeletedUser

So there just gonna sit there and bash there way to the top? Is there something i'm missing? Or is there just a total lack of ambition to do something.
Mabye i don't understand. Enlighten me.