Top 20 Tribes Opinions #2

DeletedUser

I see people are asking where =V= is located,that would be K56 mainly,few in 66,and some in K75

K56 is a box for us....1/0 coming from the west and south,their new members former DND taking s from the east,and then there is BMF in the K above.........I guess all we can do is hope?

DeletedUser91591

Yep, because 1/0 are the best tribe ever to be created in TW. There achievments even say so, right?

DeletedUser54677

EDIT: Anyways, that post above mine is really great. Nice work Sileroka. Everyone just ignore me and reply to his post.
EDIT 2: Thats wierd, it disappeared along with KK's response to it...

Aelita doesn't like me. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Exactly! Finally someone else sees the truth.

All i can hope for is every member in 1/0 pc dies they all get robbed so they go broke so they caan't buy a new one,BMF members decide to quit to join a gang,SARS! quit to go star in a tv show called "Rainbow Smiles",-U- stays and farms SARS! until.....cer berus quits along with Hug and randomly gives me all their villages to defeat -U-.

dalesmckay

All i can hope for is every member in 1/0 pc dies they all get robbed so they go broke so they caan't buy a new one,BMF members decide to quit to join a gang,SARS! quit to go star in a tv show called "Rainbow Smiles",-U- stays and farms SARS! until.....cer berus quits along with Hug and randomly gives me all their villages to defeat -U-.

Why are you picking on -U-
What did we do to you.
:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

oh sorry read ur post too fast when i read it it looked like this

"why are u picking on us?"what did we do to you

Well i do no one thing but i can't say it since i have been asked by an anonymuous member from -u- who i still don't no who it is not to say so i won't but other than that......someone will have to rim us....currently it's Rasmala but other than that it's all good :]

DeletedUser

1 Hug - racking up the points and look like staying at the top for a while
2 BMF - my opinion on these guys will be formed in the coming days and weeks ahead :icon_wink:
3 NERD - seem to have a very level headed and well organised leadership , took out -?- fairly quickly and look like keeping the momentum going
4 Dice! - some good players in there , too soon to form any opinion of them but should do ok
5 1/0 - dropped a few rankings but from day 1 till now still standing
6 Paint - involved in some war action and doing ok
7 SARS! - gave there larger opponents -U- a bit of a spanking , iv been impressed with these guys lately
8 Haze - after being quiet recently they are now head to head with 1/0 . early days yet alot of experience and over sized ego's on both sides should make for an epic battle
9 23rd - not been paying too much attention but from the occasional glance seem to be in a spot of bother with paint
10 [FEAR] - no comment

DeletedUser

I had thought 23rd was in a spot of bother with Hug, so to speak :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

I had thought 23rd was in a spot of bother with Hug, so to speak :icon_confused:.

Yeap last time I counted I think 23rd had 70+ villages lost to Hug.
great job for Hug.

They have the best lineup in the world at this stage.

- Most active, good location between each other (nice cluster and domination), nice tribal-eviroment, well coordinated, great leadership, etc etc.

No wonder why I they are rank 1.

DeletedUser

1 Hug - racking up the points and look like staying at the top for a while
2 BMF - my opinion on these guys will be formed in the coming days and weeks ahead :icon_wink:
3 NERD - seem to have a very level headed and well organised leadership , took out -?- fairly quickly and look like keeping the momentum going
4 Dice! - some good players in there , too soon to form any opinion of them but should do ok
5 1/0 - dropped a few rankings but from day 1 till now still standing
6 Paint - involved in some war action and doing ok
7 SARS! - gave there larger opponents -U- a bit of a spanking , iv been impressed with these guys lately
8 Haze - after being quiet recently they are now head to head with 1/0 . early days yet alot of experience and over sized ego's on both sides should make for an epic battle
9 23rd - not been paying too much attention but from the occasional glance seem to be in a spot of bother with paint
10 [FEAR] - no comment

Thought it was top 20 tribes opinions not 10,sorry i would just like to hear someone rate my tribe :]

DeletedUser85083

Ok m8,

Your tribe is not in a great position, but you seem like you're doing fine. I believe that your future options are to merge with another tribe (most likely 1/0) or try to fight 1/0.. hich seeing how much you guys are spread out. You're better off going with option 1. Thats if they'll take you in. But from what I see, if you guys have survived in the midst of 1/0 for this long, you've either got some great players.. or great diplomacy skills. ;)

DeletedUser

ya we also have players in K66 65 75 also but 56 is our main,but we are at war right now