Top 20 Tribes, Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealbuba

BUMP rocks. How is GK even in this world... Families will fail bad, i love how they think they can still mass recruit themselves out of problems.

Also i love how you said B.B was pass. Why is that, cuase their first. Any tribe that asks for points of average or higher at this stage is noob as far as im concerned.

DeletedUser

yeah, and all these newb tribes are too busy trying to get 20 membes with high points, they arent noticing that all the wall / market building newbs are going to fail.

Ive already got my spearmen going, just started 20-30 minutes ago.

therealbuba

yeah, and all these newb tribes are too busy trying to get 20 membes with high points, they arent noticing that all the wall / market building newbs are going to fail.

Ive already got my spearmen going, just started 20-30 minutes ago.

Yea, my spears already in double digits ;)

DeletedUser

yeah, but im the one without a single piece of junk mail asking me to join a tribe :) Not even a newb tribe, and I think I may be the largest vil in my area lol

therealbuba

Lol, i got into BUMP through premade, otherwise would have prob stayed tribe less considering the small benefits of noob tribes in this server.

DeletedUser

Considers building the market ....I know theyll all love the points

DeletedUser

If you want to know if a tribe will make it - check how many of their players are still stuck on 118 points (ie. has built statue and barracks only)
I see lots of familiar names in that segment of the rankings and not a single name I know in the top 100

DeletedUser

Wow. Lotsa people agree with me.
Way too early to judge. I'd say at least 15/20 of those tribes will turn out to be point whores and mass recruiters with inactives. So you really cant tell can you? ;)

therealbuba

Wow. Lotsa people agree with me.
Way too early to judge. I'd say at least 15/20 of those tribes will turn out to be point whores and mass recruiters with inactives. So you really cant tell can you? ;)

For sure. :)

DeletedUser

How can you possibly guess the top20 tribes just from their points at this time??Those are just people upgrading wall and market to get a chance and see themselves at top20 for just 1 time.
Then,rim it is...

chucklefang

I am willing to hear the guy out on why he thinks 19 of those tribes are going to fail. :)

DeletedUser

If you want to know if a tribe will make it - check how many of their players are still stuck on 118 points (ie. has built statue and barracks only)
I see lots of familiar names in that segment of the rankings and not a single name I know in the top 100

amen.

DeletedUser

1 B.B Pass
2 !~DR~! Fail
3 GLORIA Fail
4 BIG Family Tribe, Fail
5 LKA Fail
6 RBC Fail
7 Espada Fail
8 Care? Fail
9 ~NE~ Fail
10 GK~ Family Tribe, Fail
11 Death. Fail
12 ~O.L~ Fail
13 Rave! Fail
14 ODA Pass
15 SPAM Pass top 3 Finish
16 BUMP Fail
17 Psycho Fail
18 ~GK Fail
19 ASU Fail
20 Ant Fail

Based on that list, Psycho looks like the only tribe which will even still be in the top 20 after 24 hours. Maybe BUMP... but I don't know anything about them...

DeletedUser

Based on that list, Psycho looks like the only tribe which will even still be in the top 20 after 24 hours. Maybe BUMP... but I don't know anything about them...

We will probably fall out for a while. All the point whores will pass us. We will rise when BP ends lol.

DeletedUser

hmm

I aint even worried about points, heck i got double digits in spear. Great for farming :p

koa anubis

I should hope most of the experienced players have been in double digit spears for a few hours now... otherwise this world is gonna take longer than I thought to weed out the noobs =D

Status
Not open for further replies.