Top 20 Tribes, Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is going to end up like every new world where the top 20 tribes are all point whores and the moment that BP ends, at least 15 of them will just fall apart.

DeletedUser

Welcome "therealbubba" from world 31! Maybe you can take care of GK earlier this time, anyway...

Tribes 1-20 = fail.
Why? Because most of them mass recruited and so forth is to early to judge the top 20.

DeletedUser

WTF? The world started a couple hours ago... How are we suppose to know?

therealbuba

Welcome "therealbubba" from world 31! Maybe you can take care of GK earlier this time, anyway...

Tribes 1-20 = fail.
Why? Because most of them mass recruited and so forth is to early to judge the top 20.

Na, they can';t do anything on this server, unless they end up having 700 tribe changes :icon_eek:, not really my problem. Maybe im kind of lost what tribe were you in World 31?

DeletedUser

Na, they can';t do anything on this server, unless they end up having 700 tribe changes :icon_eek:, not really my problem. Maybe im kind of lost what tribe were you in World 31?

An awesome tribe...

... ON THE RIM BABY W00T!

DeletedUser

a bit to early no-one knows what will happen to top20,mostly fail xd:) (B.B) will pass xd:D

DeletedUser

I agree wayyyy too early to think about top 20 tribes.The #1 tribe could be gone tommorrow lol.Especially if they decide to join a tribe of proven winners like mine :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I agree wayyyy too early to think about top 20 tribes.The #1 tribe could be gone tommorrow lol.Especially if they decide to join a tribe of proven winners like mine :icon_cool:

go back to w23 you noobcake

DeletedUser5813

Like everyone is saying this world is too new to see how the tribes at the top will go.

Alot will fail while some might surprise.

I have had a year off the game so I am refreshed and ready to play again.

Good to see some familiar faces though.

DeletedUser

Yeah it is way to early to judge even if they do have a good rep on another world. Who cares? That is another world... That may add to their experiance but that doesn't mean they won't fail.

DeletedUser

-GONZO-... Noobcake?

What are you 8? I wasn't saying that just because you were good on another world you will be good here but experience does help. TY

DeletedUser

-GONZO-... Noobcake?

What are you 8? I wasn't saying that just because you were good on another world you will be good here but experience does help. TY

I didnt read your post to be honest :icon_biggrin:

i just saw the name and said go home and run your tribe..are you still dook in w23 havent looked their in some time lol

DeletedUser

I should hope most of the experienced players have been in double digit spears for a few hours now... otherwise this world is gonna take longer than I thought to weed out the noobs =D

I have 40 spears..

But yea that's not the thing.

Awesome design! (Siggy and Avatar)

Status
Not open for further replies.