Top 20 Tribes thread

DeletedUser

Oh wow. Ive been off the forums for too Long. All this being said about my tribe and i did not even know.

Klouwe Sorry for stealing your tribe name. :D i had never heard of ZIPS before :D. I didn't choose the name it was here when I came in. Ill tell you what! we will win the world in your honor :D

Re: HVC war it was over relatively quick. we took in players selectively who would help our growth in chosen directions. We refused many of the larger players.

We did a fairly large opp to start the war off. But it was an optimistic opp :D noble trains being sent over 40 hours away. We landed trains on over 20 villas but HVC showed there skill in sniping, recapping, prenobling. It was only then that we realized what kind of players we were up against. Due to the attacks on them allot of players did up and quit or just quietly went innactive. We were ready to carry on fighting HVC and eating there villas. But when a player has demonstrated there skill against you and proven there worth sometimes you give the player (s) a chance. Let them join. those players within our tribe enrich Zips and make us stronger. We have an extra few players who we know are battle scared and and to our ever expanding list of players with sniping skills etc. Us doing this enabled us to open up our borders and start moving in different directions once we knew our back line was secure. Are you guys seriously criticizing Zips leadership for strengthening its tribe with some very skilled players? Our reason for attacking was to secure our back line. We did it! mission accomplished :)

So HVC merges into ZIPS, wow, just wow

Hi tom. (former Duke of Zips) whats so shocking and WOW? Please explain? You seem to have allot of negatives to say about your former tribe. Get over it :D The tribe is now much stronger and has a future in this world since you left :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95392

There hasn't been much talk about EGO or anyone on here in awhile.

DeletedUser95392

Right?
They're far away from everything and still growing at a slow pace.. I know a couple members were from Kata and KataX so I expected more :/

roman01

I see Panic! from W62 making the top 20 over the next or month, some of them may indeed be the ones from W62. I haven't looked in detail but a few names seem familiar.

DeletedUser

1 SuitUp
2 -A-
3 ZIPS
4 ONE-P
5 1-4ALL
6 Burn
7 EGO
8 One
9 ALL4-1
10 Wave!
11 Punch!
12 =AoD=
13 WEEEE!
14 PMS
15 -Phi-
16 FURIE
17 ONE-P2
18 AOC
19 WLE
20 Smile!

Updated top 20, with some new tribes and some recent recruitment figured it was time to update :p

DeletedUser

1 SuitUp- the rank one tribe with now over 5 mil points. they've got a nice spread along the south west corner and made themselves a new home in k64, and are no longer separated with two clusters. i think they're proving their worth as a rank one tribe. however the all4-1 war is incredibly slow. despite each side having around 20 tribes on each side.

2 -A-- been around for a long time, but i've never really seen much from them... there's no denying they're the dominant tribe in k54. but where are they going to go? they still seem too busy securing their already secure continent. we'll see what their future holds.

3 ZIPS- got a nice home in k34, and seem to be spreading into k33 and k35. they've taken a nice chunk out of ONE, but recent stats show they've slowed down in taken villages from them. they're moving into smile! and wave! territory, but too my surprise have taken like two villages from them. however they are one of the few tribes in the top 20 that's still solo.

4 ONE-P- they've got a nice spread in the north east of the world. they've got a nice amount of families too! once again they're in and around smile territory, but once again to my surprise have taken 4 villages in like for ever! however they have taken 34 villages from all4-1 fam, but that was about a month ago. they've come to a complete stop now.

5 1-4ALL- the former rank one tribe, who've got a bad image on these public forums. seems suitup PnP has had an affect on this tribe, and from the outside seems their tribe is crumbling. they're falling down the rankings. maybe it's only a matter of time before they're gone? who knows they may still be able to come back from this.

6 Burn- not really had much from them until their recent war with hyenas. not the best PnP, but still enough to give urn a bit of a poor image. at last check they were down on conquers, against hyenas. this is not good since hyenas is like 4x smaller than them. maybe k44 will have a new dominant tribe?

7 EGO- once again one of the few tribes in the top 20 that's solo. they've taken a few villages from ONE, and traded a few with suitup. so far it's all gone in their favour, but they could have some serious problems on their hands. though i know they've had a a major ops done against them, and well, they've only lost around four villages, when they've taken about 20. so i look forward to see their progress in this war.

8 One- refuse to admit they're a family tribe despite some people suggesting otherwise. they've not had much success against zips and ego, but maybe the fact the caps on them has slowed down might suggest they're taking action. they've got a nice spread into 3 continents for a solo tribe, and seem to be growing at a very fast rate. however that seems more because of recruitment, since their member count bounces up and down so much.

9 ALL4-1- see 1-4all.

10 Wave!- the smile! and wave! family have been falling down the rankings and i doubt will be here for much longer.

11 Punch!- part of the weee! family, and they seem to be doing well. thought by now they would have been eaten, since they're family is surrounded by bigger tribes. if al4-1 crumble they may have more of a future than i use to think.

12 =AoD=- not entirely sure them going to war against R.I.P is a good idea, but lets see how that works out for them. they control all of k63. guess they're not interested in heading into k62 or 73, so they decided to head into k53 which is suitups territory.

13 WEEEE!- see punch.

14 PMS- my tribe, i'll try to be unbiased. with ONE to the north, and sharing k53 with suitup to our east, my tribes future may be questionable. k52 is our continent, and any tribe we've gone against so far have been demolished. will be interesting to see our direction, and how well we do against a bigger tribe.

i can't be bothered to do the rest.
15 -Phi-
16 FURIE
17 ONE-P2
18 AOC
19 WLE
20 Smile!

DeletedUser

7 EGO- once again one of the few tribes in the top 20 that's solo. they've taken a few villages from ONE, and traded a few with suitup. so far it's all gone in their favour, but they could have some serious problems on their hands. though i know they've had a a major ops done against them, and well, they've only lost around four villages, when they've taken about 20. so i look forward to see their progress in this war.

image.php

Certainly no lack of trying on suitup's part :lol:

Link for the Lazy

DeletedUser

What is with that Raptor Jesus tribe... all of teh lawls right?

DeletedUser

1 ZIPS -

2 SuitUp - Skillful players. Will go till the end for sure. I played with some of them on W54. Won that one. I know those guys have excellent skills and I can't imagine anything but victory.

3 -A-
- awesome tribe. Good coordination. I see them in the end too. They have awesome war performance. What they take they keep. A lot of food to take around them even with current diplomacy that worked so good so far.

4 EGO
-

5 |TheR|
- Did some stupid recruitment recently. I see them fall apart really soon because of that. Recruiting All4-1 players will make them share the same fate.

6 Wave!
- Small place to grow. But that's why they have ONE P in their neighborhood to fix that. Diplomacy will be a crucial part for this tribe to survive.

7Raptur

8 ONE-P
- barb noblers. Won't go too far. I know many tribes have an eye on them and will engage really soon. I expect them to drop like flies, but who knows. They have really bad internal communication that they tried to fix with dividing to Japanese and English language group but I doubt they did any good with that.

9 AOC
- Good start on the rimm. My former coduke is there. They are doing gr8 job. Nice ODA. Grown "over night" I would say due a gr8 farming capability on the rimm and lack of pro players. They will have a true test when/if they reach some core tribes.

10-Phi- - see -A-

11 HYENAS - Also have big respect for them and for their recent performance but I don't think they have future in this area. Will probably have to merge with surrounding tribes to stay alive. They also had some recruitments recently I would say are bad for them. Some that we kicked for barb nobling and pointwhoring...

12PMS

13Punch! - see ~R3N~

14 jotad - I love their description and rulz! :D

15~R3N~ - I'm the duke of R3N so I will leave to others to comment. What I can say is that us, weeee! and Punch! form a brother tribe. We are old friends and winners of w54. So bonds that are formed and mutual trust we have cannot be broken. Lot's of XP and good diplomacy got us where we are now. This family has won many wars on their own already and signed their name high on war ranking list. Last war against all4-1 was also good for us. Could go even better but we had war agains TBS on the north front so were divided. TBS are dead now, whole family, so wherever we go next you can expect much from us.

16 ONE-PX - see One P

17 WEEEE! - see ~R3N~

18GH

19 Smile! - see wave!

20xD

will continue ;)

DeletedUser

Just cause someone else resurrected it, so why not?

1.ZIPS- A strong group of players who seem to have avoided the major world conflicts of the past month and appear poised to capitalize on the investment that they have put into their diplomacy and positioning.

2.Suitup- A group of experienced players who have done very well in a war that many said would quickly go against them. They know that diplomacy can pay off just as much as strong troops.

3. -A- They look to be one of the few tribes on this world that is doing a good job of managing to keep their family as a helpful thing instead of a harmful thing.

4.EGO- In an interesting position. They look to have pretty much free run on everything west and south of the ZIPS.

5.|TheR|- Looks to occupy the same space as All4-1 before it. Lets hope for their sake they didn't keep the same enemies!

6. Wave!-The fortunes of Wave! seem to depend on who they choose to support in the current war against One-P. Joining ZIPS offers a rather sure short term future, but a questionable long term one. Joining One-P would offer a chaotic short term that if survived would help them cement their role as One-P's favorite pet.

7. Raptur- One of the larger rim tribes. They have a good spread and look to be able to easily defeat their enemies to the South and West. I only question how long they will last should Suitup turn their attention toward the rim.

8. One-P- lol

9. AOC- Bias detector go! We l have a strong core in K25 and are expanding into part of K35. Fortunes look to lie to the East and to the North as the rim continues to add new villas worth taking.

10.-Phi- see -A-

11.PMS- In a decent position that could easily turn to a bad one. Their future seems cloudy. If they do survive it will be through a bit of luck and no small amount of skill.

12.Punch!- Looks rather precarious to me. Lots of potential to get crushed. Not a whole lot of easy growth. Maybe recruiting 3~4 full tribes will work out, but they will need a damn good diplomat to make that happen.

13. jotad- In a good spot to take advantage of the One-P collapse. Could definitely make a strong push farther up the rankings.

14. ~R3N~ - See Punch!

15. HEYENAS- A group of well coordinated warriors. I have much respect for these guys taking out Burn. I look forward to seeing them deal with the new tough neighborhood they find themselves in.

16. WEEEEE! - See Punch!

17. One-PX - Might try to push away from the sinking ship USS One-P but it seems rather unlikely. I see them following right behind One-P

18. GH - Wow guys... way way too many leaders... but hey if you can make it work go you. Good luck handling the way bigger threats near you.

19. Smile! - See Wave!

20. xD - Lots of room to expand. Could end up being decent. They will have to watch their collective backs though as they could easily get over run by |TheR|'s remnants.

DeletedUser93066

1 ZIPS
2 SuitUp - Skillful players. Will go till the end for sure
3 -A- - awesome tribe. Good coordination. I see them in the end too.
4 EGO
5 |TheR| - Did some stupid recruitment recently. I see them fall apart really soon because of that.
6 Wave!
7 Raptur
8 ONE-P - barb noblers. Won't go too far.
9 AOC
10 -Phi- - see -A-
11 HYENAS
12 PMS
13 Punch! - skillful group of XP players. My brother tribe.
14 jotad
15 ~R3N~ - my tribe
16 ONE-PX
17 WEEEE! - skillful group of XP players. my brother tribe.
18 GH
19 Smile!
20 xD

Ignorant about the world and total biased. You should be doing some researches before posting in the external and mark yourself as a suck up.

DeletedUser

Ignorant about the world and total biased. You should be doing some researches before posting in the external and mark yourself as a suck up.
Personally, I was more offended by someone writing a top 20 and then being so lazy that they left 12 blank... Like really man do some research...

DeletedUser93066

Hence I said ignorant. Then again I have` very limited knowledge about this world myself. So who am I to talk. But Posting like that is annoying.

DeletedUser

18. GH - Wow guys... way way too many leaders... but hey if you can make it work go you. Good luck handling the way bigger threats near you.

Coming from a co-player of one of the accounts in this tribe, I cannot disagree with the point you have made. It also makes a change to see GH receiving some coverage in the public forums, and only through criticism can improvements be made.

We definitely need to start limiting our leadership over the course of the future. I have personally questioned this. Looking at our profile it must be an absolute pain for outside tribes to contact us - this does require organisation. However, despite these large numbers, it works. Overall management of the tribe is executed well by some great players. Before anyone picks up on it, I am aware of our barb nobling players - I see this being dealt with accordingly.

It would be interesting to know who you deem as the 'way bigger threats'? I can probably guess who you mean. We have limited diplomatic ties, but through our establishment in K65 we have formed some great connections with nearby tribes and intend to stick with them.

DeletedUser

It would be interesting to know who you deem as the 'way bigger threats'? I can probably guess who you mean. We have limited diplomatic ties, but through our establishment in K65 we have formed some great connections with nearby tribes and intend to stick with them.
Just to pick a couple, Suitup, |TheR| Family, and to a lesser extent Raptur as they don't border you so directly and Tore as they seem a bit more spread.

DeletedUser

Just to pick a couple, Suitup, |TheR| Family, and to a lesser extent Raptur as they don't border you so directly and Tore as they seem a bit more spread.

Pretty predictable these tribe names would come up. SuitUp has been a good friend, alongside those who recently merged into ToRe from WLE. As for the rest only the future can tell what happens.