Top 20 Tribes thread

DeletedUser108070

Well none of them are yannick or people who started you say they are beasts but just because they where in panic does not mean they where great i helped paul out on factory of faith a few times and was there just before they merged with agency so we will have to see i guess

having played with those 3 that i'm referring to... i can safely say they are beasts... it would be up to those players to reveal who they are either way

Gouge

Want a cookie? No one cares. ToRE is teh best tribe. Because it is my tribe :)

For the record: This guy is not in ToRe, does not speak for ToRe and is not associated with ToRe.

Anything said by gonza1ar from here forward is a trolling attempt and a falsity.

DeletedUser108039

having played with those 3 that i'm referring to... i can safely say they are beasts... it would be up to those players to reveal who they are either way

Possible lol allot of people got bored on 62 as it was over and stopped growing :D if get close to them be fun to fight if i don't get bored and quit before then lol.

DeletedUser

For the record: This guy is not in ToRe, does not speak for ToRe and is not associated with ToRe.

Anything said by gonza1ar from here forward is a trolling attempt and a falsity.

Prove me wrong? How can you possibly know?

DeletedUser

By specifying that anything "from here forward" is a "falsity", you are implying that anything said prior to this point was a statement of fact, thus making his statement that ToRe is 'his' tribe truthful, which in turn would make your statement that he is not a lie, which would then nullify your reasoning for everything he says being a "falsity".

:O

DeletedUser

By specifying that anything "from here forward" is a "falsity", you are implying that anything said prior to this point was a statement of fact, thus making his statement that ToRe is 'his' tribe truthful, which in turn would make your statement that he is not a lie, which would then nullify your reasoning for everything he says being a "falsity".

:O

NO offense, but you are talking to my leader now, don't be a jerk.

DeletedUser

Which is why the first sentence is in place to nullify any previous claims and dispute the fact that he ever was in ToRe; the second sentence simply ensures that people know he's just a troll.

DeletedUser

Well the only interaction I have ever had with your tribe was seeing you guys pop up on the Allied side of a war. Other than that I would have no information for such a baseless accusation, but just my two cents, maybe try not jumping all over people making ambiguous statements on the externals. It makes you guys look to be more akin to the whole "He who doth protest too much." Just a thought.

My apologies, and I'll apologize on behalf of my co as well. You mentioned SuitUp specifically by name, not just a general, ambiguous comment about diplomacy and alliances during war-time. Which is why we both took offense to the comment. As I said, we've enjoyed very good relations with the GH tribe, and look forward to continuing that into the future.

DeletedUser

My apologies, and I'll apologize on behalf of my co as well. You mentioned SuitUp specifically by name, not just a general, ambiguous comment about diplomacy and alliances during war-time. Which is why we both took offense to the comment. As I said, we've enjoyed very good relations with the GH tribe, and look forward to continuing that into the future.
Well thank you for apologizing. I am sorry that what I said was unclear. I will try to be more clear about my meaning in the future. Best of luck to both tribes.

DeletedUser

As I said, we've enjoyed very good relations with the GH tribe, and look forward to continuing that into the future.

Thank you for backing me Blue. Likewise here, GH looks forward to continuing what we have going with SuitUp. Let's end it as that.

I more meant it as a word of advice to someone who looked like a new player.

Nope, not a new player here.

sp.ag

No need to apologise on mybehalf as I still stand on my statement of him appearing as a bamp in his lastest posts. :)

DeletedUser

No need to apologise on mybehalf as I still stand on my statement of him appearing as a bamp in his lastest posts. :)
You are a mean man. I in no way appeared to be an idiot. I appeared to be a troll. Please in the future choose to just go the higher road of either adding something to the conversation or admitting to your own troll-like behavior. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

sp.ag

You are a mean man. I in no way appeared to be an idiot. I appeared to be a troll. Please in the future choose to just go the higher road of either adding something to the conversation or admitting to your own troll-like behavior. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Worthy contribution was worthy. :)

DeletedUser108070

Not very "up-to-date" or well read regarding all the politics of this world to be honest... below is my opinion based on stats and map locations for the most part

1 ZIPS 10,583,602 <<< Warring IAMSAM in the North and making headway after a slow start, HYENAS (aptly named :icon_wink:) performed a surgical strike after declaring in their South... i expect a regroup and counter, but likely will be at least one player short... you'd like to the think the strong will survive however

2 -A- 9,675,229 <<< Keep getting fatter and fatter without much resistance so far in my opinion... Location on the map looks like it limits growth without another "major" war or political agreement...must really really like breakfast foods and high caliber rifles atm :icon_biggrin: perhaps one's to watch?

3 |TheR| 9,224,374 <<< Room to grow in my opinion, especially to the east... considering the war stats, east might be a great option

4 SuitUp 9,086,686 <<< A lot of recent internals say "inactivity" to me... still growing, but from within more than "without" in my opinion

5 EGO 8,851,332 <<< Don't see many recent caps against many strong tribes, but see losses against them... taking advantage of "tribeless" villages.

6 Wave! 6,383,065 <<< Eating ONE & Time villages like a fat kid in a candy store...wonder what's next?

7 Raptur 5,215,791 <<< Internaling = inactivity in my book... taking advantage while no one's looking? :icon_wink:

8 AOC 4,803,579 <<< Growing, but not sure which direction they will go... jump on the IAMSAM bash? ZIPS? Challenge PANIC! (doubt it), something has to give, but growth is good without skirmishing much

9 Auphan 4,450,669 <<< See comment regarding Wave! An old "foe" vs. Panic! friends :icon_wink:

10 ONE-P 4,448,886 <<< Not long for this world I'm afraid :icon_sad:

11 jotad 4,144,720 <<< On the outside looking in... will have to fight a big boy to get anywhere and not tested to this point in my opinion

12 -Phi- 4,023,566 <<< Lots and lots of recent internals and aggressive caps by only one player suggest inactivity and lack of direction... not a good mix in the sea of sharks that is TW

13 HYENAS 4,005,108 <<< Seems as though they were "saving up" for a surgical strike against ZIPS... very nice work, can it be sustained with so many tribes on all sides? Proved themselves good planners (and opportunistic) at the very least

14 Punch! 3,862,203 <<< Don't see how they can grow in any direction unless they jump on someone else's bandwagon. Lots of nameless-faceless nobling

15 PMS 3,834,882 <<< Internaling in the midst of a war is typically not a good sign... regaining some lost villages against the enemy however, is :icon_biggrin:

16 ~R3N~ 3,707,761 <<< See Punch!

17 Panic! 3,506,526 <<< Quietly growing and have a knack (from my experience in other worlds) in the diplomacy department... one to watch in my opinion (I say this even though they denied my application to their tribe :icon_razz:)

18 WEEEE! 3,442,778 <<< See Punch! and ~R3N~

19 GH 3,041,831 <<< Will have to decide where to go next and don't think it will be toward the core... don't see them truly tested in any way to this point

20 Smile! 3,000,719 <<< nom nom nom on ONE... likely because big brother/sister prepared the meal. Good to see a family work together though :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

8 AOC 4,803,579 <<< Growing, but not sure which direction they will go... jump on the IAMSAM bash? ZIPS? Challenge PANIC! (doubt it), something has to give, but growth is good without skirmishing much
Just curious, why do you doubt we will challenge Panic!? And I would agree with your first statement in regards to your knowledge of diplomacy. It is normally one of the hardest things to guess from the outside.

DeletedUser108070

Due to the lack of aggression between the two tribes and a clear (to me) line between the two tribes, there must be some sort of "agreement" between you two at this time... don't see you moving north to the rim, or east to the rim either, both in Panic! directions and "away" from the action...i see you eating lots of ONE villages, but so is everyone else... hence the deduction regarding "not challenging" Panic!