Top 20 Tribes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dunno if this was aimed at me for my.. erm.. criticism :icon_wink:
But yeah, sorry for being rude. We are actually gaining more people on these forums, which is a good sign and I don't mean to rain on our mini-parade.

It wasn't aimed solely at you
it was a general observation i also appreciate that flaming is part of forum chit chat

DeletedUser

I am shocked at how rude people have come off over someone elses top 20 eval. Seriously there are threads of war and spam on the forum already, these topics are made for EVERYONE in this world to give their opinion on different tribes. He has his reasons for posting what he did and he isn't an english speaker as stated, but he did try and maybe he didn't come up with extravigant words to describe each tribe but all I see from many of you is a poor attempt to rip someone down for what?

Another point made ~ These forums are boring blah blah blah. Do you think people really want to talk and discuss things with forum spammers that tell them to get lost or are insulted by the things you say?

I love tribal wars banter but there is enough of it to go around without insluting a person where they really don't need to be insulted.

I suppose all of you know everything there is to know about every tribe in the top 20.

So...tell me... what tribe is the poster from?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions on things, and nobody can really tell the future of this world or the tribes 100 percent at this point.

All and all it's things like that, that keep the forums dead and make the game not so fun to play. Take your insults back to the pnp of the war threads.

DeletedUser

Agreed. We have a select few members on this forum that criticize anyone who is new to the forum then complain that no one posts. No one will post if they get flamed for saying they don't know something. Just let people have their say and move on.

DeletedUser

I am shocked at how rude people have come off over someone elses top 20 eval. Seriously there are threads of war and spam on the forum already, these topics are made for EVERYONE in this world to give their opinion on different tribes. He has his reasons for posting what he did and he isn't an english speaker as stated, but he did try and maybe he didn't come up with extravigant words to describe each tribe but all I see from many of you is a poor attempt to rip someone down for what?

Another point made ~ These forums are boring blah blah blah. Do you think people really want to talk and discuss things with forum spammers that tell them to get lost or are insulted by the things you say?

I love tribal wars banter but there is enough of it to go around without insluting a person where they really don't need to be insulted.

I suppose all of you know everything there is to know about every tribe in the top 20.

So...tell me... what tribe is the poster from?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions on things, and nobody can really tell the future of this world or the tribes 100 percent at this point.

All and all it's things like that, that keep the forums dead and make the game not so fun to play. Take your insults back to the pnp of the war threads.

+1... Enough said

DeletedUser

And tbh he is the only one who has down a top 20 evaluation!

Hello back on topic people?

DeletedUser

Hey I know nothing about most of the top 20 tribes either! And English isn't my first language either. Why don't anybody start flaming me lol? I feel unwanted...

DeletedUser

I know nothing about everything. If you want to talk about nothing then you`ll find it`s my favourite subject.

DeletedUser

Hello back on topic people?

Well let me update the list and give you something to flame about.

1 Ocaryx - Quite impressive to be spread over such a wide area and still able to hold out against attacks by multiple tribes. Good leadership.
2 |FAIL| - Dunno much but they accumulate kills nicely.
3 ?!? - Some scary players in this tribe, excellent leadership. A bit spread out though.
4 ~DOW~ Won the war against EDGE / Rebelz and totally dominates their k atm, but I gather that was only about 6 players actively waging war on these guys. Who knows how they'll hold out when a real war breaks out?
5 SEXY - Must confess my ignorance here...
6 SWAT - Don't hear a lot of exciting news about these guys...
7 -KD- - Solid. Should stick around a long time.
8 THB - Again my ignorance...
9 OY - and again
10 KoR - and again
11 Kupo? - and again - I hear some war drums beating over there though.
12 D.M - Don't know much
13 BDM - Good strong tribe with highly respected leadership. Nice compact easily defendable round shape too. Scary...
14 Alice? - Best average OD. Bunch of good, strong, active guys. Best tribe I've been in - ever.
15 Pollux - Dunno much about this family
16 [P.R] - And you are...?
17 Castor - Pollux's sister tribe. Dunno much.
18 ~Ni~ - I hear good things...dunno much though. Wasn't Plight/Euthanasia of w16 also called Ni at some stage?
19 Pannon - ...?
20 Ocaryz - Where Ocaryx banish there inactives to, I gather.

DeletedUser

1 Ocaryx - Cheers, you have the #1 spot again and earned it. Wars seem to be going well for their side.
2 |FAIL| -Dunno much but they accumulate kills nicely.- Seconded
3 ?!? - No comment, my tribe.
4 ~DOW~ They have some amazing players, and some who aren't so great. But they have my respect for defeating two former #1 tribes, and have proved to be the strongest warring tribe so far.
5 SEXY - I don't care anymore, they changed their name way too much in the early stages and lost my eye... lol
6 SWAT - Own two full Ks, I am very interested to find out their next expansion move.
7 -KD- - Solid family, haven't been tested yet?
8 THB - Seem to have been floating around the ranks but settle nicely in the #8 spot
9 OY - Territory is all over the place, seem to be trying to secure a base from my last conversation with the duke. (Which was over a month ago)
10 KoR - Late premade, haven't heard much about them.
11 Kupo? - For a bunch of guys new to this, you sure are born war soldiers.
12 D.M - I'm not sure.. they might have merged recently?
13 BDM - I'm still very curious to find out where steveland plans to move next.
14 Alice? - Excellent tribe leadership evaluator, lol!
15 Pollux - On the outskirts, haven't experienced them...
16 [P.R] - Never heard of them
17 Castor - See Pollux
18 ~Ni~ - Could have sworn I have played with Maveriks before...
19 Pannon - Start a war, will ya? ODA is 35th.
20 Ocaryz - Inactive dump for Ocaryx, will disband soon from what I've heard. (Not a surprise)

DeletedUser

4 ~DOW~ They have some amazing players, and some who aren't so great. But they have my respect for defeating two former #1 tribes, and have proved to be the strongest warring tribe so far.

u sure they defeated RULERZ? as far as i can remember we went inactive and quit :lol:.. when RULERZ was active we were gaining grounds in K45 by eliminating their ally HA!(who at that time was working with them).. we even took villages from the refugees they took in DOWA and the only one village they took from RULERZ was one of Osi's and that was when they sent 14 coordinated trains to his vills.. But having said that DOW is one tough family despite suffering inactivities and people quitting they are still standing.. They will own K45 for a very long time

DeletedUser

Ocaryx - Best players on this world,many smart moves have been made,biggest control thus far.

Fail - After alot of trouble are finally back,impressive.

?!? - Good tribe,has been going at it since the start.

~DOW~ - Disbanding will come eventually. Imo of the boring weeks of the so called "war" we had with them did not impress me at all. Taking in refugees and blaming us for doing so? The only villages that were nobled off myself were when I announced to them that I finally quit and sent any and all support back. Other then that,I got nothing at all,which was the basic reason I quit this world,3 120k players less then 5 hours away from my 6 clustered villages and nothing,no retaliation,no attacks,no nothing. Only respect I have for them is tibur*shok which proved to be one of the only intelligent players they had.

Sexy - Weren't they a family? Mergers might have gotten them to where they are now.

SWAT - Family tribes,hyes,they own their area with very good dominance but I do beleive if a good force of players decides to attack,they will eventually fall apart.

-KD- - Only war they have really been in has been the DV war,not impressed.

THB - have been around the ranks plenty of times.

OY - Time will tell what happens as I can't see anything now.

Kor - Have not payed much attention to them.

Kupo? Seem to be a good bunch,have been warring for some time now,dont seem to be doing bad.

D.M - Not sure,just as Lethal.

BDM - Looks to be slowing down,hopefully steve will bring them back up.

Alice? The tribe that amazes me the most. Have been around since day one,have gone through plenty of hard times and inactivity,yet the will to play has kept them going. Good dominance of their k and gaining,will most likely get into a war with DOW soon.

Pollux - Have seen nothing from them so nothing can be said.

P.R - New to these rankings?

Castor - Have seen nothing at all.

Ni - Same as Castor.

Pannon - Same as Castor.

Oscaryz - Truely sad to see them like this,I really thought they would last longer.

DeletedUser

5 SEXY - I don't care anymore, they changed their name way too much in the early stages and lost my eye... lol

We changed our name once...Used to be ELITE and is now SEXY...

Sexy - Weren't they a family? Mergers might have gotten them to where they are now.

We still are a family. No points gained through mergers as of yet. We've been cleaning up our K a lot and are now warring the JOKE! Family. :)

killuall190

yah 1000-4 and I are from P.R :). We wanted to wait for the world to progress before poking our face into the top 20 :p

Glad to be here!

DeletedUser

1 Ocaryx - Cheers, you have the #1 spot again and earned it. Wars seem to be going well for their side.
2 |FAIL| -Dunno much but they accumulate kills nicely.- Seconded
3 ?!? - No comment, my tribe.
6 SWAT - Own two full Ks, I am very interested to find out their next expansion move.
7 -KD- - Solid family, haven't been tested yet?
8 THB - Seem to have been floating around the ranks but settle nicely in the #8 spot
9 OY - Territory is all over the place, seem to be trying to secure a base from my last conversation with the duke. (Which was over a month ago)
10 KoR - Late premade, haven't heard much about them.
11 Kupo? - For a bunch of guys new to this, you sure are born war soldiers.
12 D.M - I'm not sure.. they might have merged recently?
13 BDM - I'm still very curious to find out where steveland plans to move next.
14 Alice? - Excellent tribe leadership evaluator, lol!
15 Pollux - On the outskirts, haven't experienced them...
16 [P.R] - Never heard of them
17 Castor - See Pollux
18 ~Ni~ - Could have sworn I have played with Maveriks before...
19 Pannon - Start a war, will ya? ODA is 35th.
20 Ocaryz - Inactive dump for Ocaryx, will disband soon from what I've heard. (Not a surprise)

Correct. DM is in the process of merging with HOFD (now Who?)

Status
Not open for further replies.