Top 20 Tribes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Either way you look at it- for Absoman to claim that he has grown more in the past 2 days than I have in a week is completely ridiculous.
I have already proved this as fallacious.

I never claimed as such. I said my growth in the last 2 days was over half of your growth in a week. Not that my growth in the past 2 days has been greater then yours. A lie once again.

You said your growth in the past 3 days was triple mine from the last 7+. That is a lie. In fact, i have taken a net gain of 9-10 villages. You have got a net gain of 11 in the fast 3 days. Mine is in fact almost equal to yours, nowhere near the treple amount you have claimed. Another lie you have stated, from just plain idioicy or failure to check the stats.

Now you say you have grown 190K points since taking the account. You have also said you have not played it for a week, yet in the past week you have only taken a net gain of 13 villages which cannot total 190K. Once again, another lie.

Shall i expose all of them, or are those 3 enough?

Last edited by a moderator:

thebigt625

I never claimed as such. I said my growth in the last 2 days was over half of your growth in a week. Not that my growth in the past 2 days has been greater then yours. A lie once again.

You said your growth in the past 3 days was triple mine from the last 7+. That is a lie. In fact, i have taken a net gain of 9-10 villages. You have got a net gain of 11 in the fast 3 days. Mine is in fact almost equal to yours, nowhere near the treple amount you have claimed. Another lie you have stated, from just plain idioicy or failure to check the stats.

Now you say you have grown 190K points since taking the account. You have also said you have not played it for a week, yet in the past week you have only taken a net gain of 13 villages which cannot total 190K. Once again, another lie.

Shall i expose all of them, or are those 3 enough?

Growth = increase in points, not necessarily village increase. :icon_idea:
After all, I had to build up some of the 6k villages that were nobled.

:icon_wink:

So, yes I have almost tripled your "growth"
:icon_wink:
Another win for me.

Now, what were you saying?

Because I have already proved the rest of my points, you refuse to accept them, I will not keep posting the same posts.

DeletedUser

its interesting that you say ralme has limited expansion

did you look on the map how far north they reach ?

ralme has been expanding north the entire time.
ocaryx was just a minor diversion

DeletedUser

D.M is also moving that way. |Oo| needs somewhere to go to. How long do you think the north will be avaliable for nobling? Not long, and after that, where can they go? Rain? D.M?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well so much for being un biased

ralme will grow no where and plan to curl up and die wherever we are now.. obviously

DeletedUser

"9 RoW- What can i say, its Ralme. Also see them grabbing some territory belonging to ex-Ocaryx members, a agreement with RAIN to split K53? Or just noble fest for all. After cleaning up what they have to, have to wonder where they will strike next. |Oo| are allies limits options."

That was pretty unbiased.

DeletedUser

D.M is also moving that way. |Oo| needs somewhere to go to. How long do you think the north will be avaliable for nobling? Not long, and after that, where can they go? Rain? D.M?

that wasnt there is tons of room to grow just look at the map

DeletedUser

A good analysis, but lacking a bit in its practicality.

Yes there is some limited expansion on both "Ralme" and |Oo|'s part, but what I don't think you realize is that both K31 and K32 and essentially empty continents... |Oo| on its own is currently expanding in 3 different K's atm (not just K32) , and we're far from finished.

We have plenty of room to expand to keep us occupied for possibly months if other plans aren't thrown into the works, and off'd ex-tribemates to noble out. But after that? Who knows other then us? I'm not exactly going to share that on the externals till its started.

I honestly didn't expect you to know any of this, we're a bit of an anomaly, and we expect to stay that way for time to come... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

A good analysis, but lacking a bit in its practicality.

Yes there is some limited expansion on both "Ralme" and |Oo|'s part, but what I don't think you realize is that both K31 and K32 and essentially empty continents... |Oo| on its own is currently expanding in 3 different K's atm (not just K32) , and we're far from finished.

We have plenty of room to expand to keep us occupied for possibly months if other plans aren't thrown into the works, and off'd ex-tribemates to noble out. But after that? Who knows other then us? I'm not exactly going to share that on the externals till its started.

I honestly didn't expect you to know any of this, we're a bit of an anomaly, and we expect to stay that way for time to come... :icon_wink:

Empty? D.M are moving into them as we speak, and i assume when they really get rolling, will steamroll S-E. K21 pretty much belongs to D.M and there will be heavy competition for K32. True, in K31 RoW will have a little more room to expand and can also move into K's left over by the Ocaryx merge. I did not mean immediate problems in their route to expand, it shall take at least months to finish, but long term RoW and |Oo| seem kind of berift of options.

Like you stated however, i really dont know much about RoW or |Oo| so it was merely speculation on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.