Top 20 Tribes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargoila

1 ASCEND - New to the world with a combination of Ocaryx and Wood members. What will happen here will no doubt be exciting seeing as no one seems to like them.
2 EVO - Spread over a large portion of the map and a combination of Orphan and...... My mind went blank.....morta decima and one more. Top of all the OD's and been on the top of the nobling list for a while now. Wonder where there next war lies? I have some guesses but i dont want to worry the world with hypothesis
3 SEXY - Starting to consolidate their family it seems. Been a steady tribe for quiet a while, sometimes i think inactivity is getting the best of them but they always seem to spring right back from it.
4 D.M - A Tribe in need of love so i'll give them a good rating too. They are gonna be a tribe that will be around for a while i believe. They are quiet but i also think very sneaky. Going for SE? but that wont take long. Where will they go next?
5 iKill - Some off shoot of the EVO merge. Idk much here. To knew.
6 R-2 - Their leader just got banned it seems. Some of them are nice but in all they confuse me. They are a little big of talkers for what their real abilities are.
7 SEXY! - Same as above.
8 RAIN - Cleaning up the west. They are gonna be boxed in soon. Who will they turn on?
9 RoW - Cleaning up the west too. Maybe they will extend north?
10 KoR - Meh.
11 TheLab - Been around for forever. Are they even active? They just kinda take up room i believe.
12 |Oo| - I believe they will be squished out and soon.
13 DOOM -Whom now?
14 R-1 - LOL
15 RSUN - Stoping here because below here there is nothing really to talk about. Could have stopped at rank 10.....

DeletedUser

can i just say that i am hurt you didnt include my sexy tribe in your analysis gargoila :icon_cry: . me and evilex put a lot of effort in creating the tribe that everyone will fear and bow down to :p ! atleast for the next few days anyway until i disband it :lol:

R3000

1. ASCEND - Should be interesting to see how they turn out in the next few weeks
2. EVO - Good group of players from Orphan and Fates. Wouldn't be surprised if they took number 1 spot after a bit of work
3. Sexy - Have been around for a long time and probably won't be going anywhere soon.
4. D.M - Don't seem to be doing anything major yet. Cleaning up S-E F. I believe
5. iKill - My tribe. We have good players mostly from Fates with our 2 ex Orphans in their :D have been in the top 3 nobling tribes for awhile

DeletedUser

No time to do a proper analysis, just some comments:

EVO: I see some people in here doubting some of the ex-Nona members' abilities and bloodlust here. Now having tag-teamed with survivorjane on both the L0R3NZ0 and koss accounts through quite a bit of their respective ODD gains, I'll say this: Guys like tomcarl, stacie and schlep, while being as lazy as I was (/grins) to properly co-ordinate attacks, nevertheless did a good job of keeping me occupied and I pity anybody who they lay their respective beady eyes on. This tribe will stay the tribe to be feared for as long as they can win the war against that horrible boredom -> inactivity monster.

LOTS: WTH? New Koss ya noob! Having fun without me again? Here's some good advice for anyone receiving attacks from this guy: Just ignore him and let him take what he wants, he'll get bored soon enough. If ya fight back, though, he'll make it his mission in life to see just how good you really are. All hail the most dangerous player on this world.

Gargoila

Oh sorry mates i didnt notice it :D

15 LOTS best tribe ever to plop onto this map! number one soon?

DeletedUser

After being proven wrong by me, you admit you were wrong.

Good boy. :)

Now as for my account, it is running beautifully, my growth in the past 3 days is triple what your growth has been in the past 7+ days.

So, please, take your own advice, "take care of your account."

:icon_wink:

triple? My growth in the last 2 days is half of yours in the last 7. Once again, you seem to talk nonsense.

Didnt take care of that village did you :)

thebigt625

triple? My growth in the last 2 days is half of yours in the last 7. Once again, you seem to talk nonsense.

Didnt take care of that village did you :)

That makes absolutely no sense. :icon_eek:

Here I will show you how sadly wrong you are, because I am just such a nice guy :icon_razz:

TWStats has just updated to include yesterday, where it had not updated when I posted said statement, now it shows a growth of 2k yesterday, but I have still superceded your growth.

Our respective growth since I have began playing the Flump account.

Me:
+67,989 +53,597 +16,630 +20,036 +31,106 = 189,358
Shown here

You:
-143 +633 +180 +37,005 +29,438 = 67,113
Shown here

So, I think it is safe to say that I am taking much better "care of my account" than you are taking care of yours.

Now, run along, I have proven you wrong once again.

DeletedUser

He was saying your just picking a time preiod that better suits your point he could just as easily say in the past 2 days his growth is far better than yours... Besides, it's pretty obvious an account that has been stagnant for more than 2 weeks is going to have plenty of nobles and nukes to throw around...

thebigt625

He was saying your just picking a time preiod that better suits your point he could just as easily say in the past 2 days his growth is far better than yours... Besides, it's pretty obvious an account that has been stagnant for more than 2 weeks is going to have plenty of nobles and nukes to throw around...

In the past 2 days, his growth isn't far better than mine though. 6k is not far better.

Perhaps you fail to see where this argument began?

He stated that I should spend more time taking care of my account, that is where the issue arose.

So I replied by showing that I am handling the account and growing more than he is in the same period of time.

EDIT: The original issue is not the same issue.
I already proved him wrong about the first issue.
He resorted to changing the subject at that point, where I have now proven him wrong again.

Either way you look at it- for Absoman to claim that he has grown more in the past 2 days than I have in a week is completely ridiculous.
I have already proved this as fallacious.

If he cares to continuously change the subject at the same rate he has been, then perhaps we will end up back on topic, but until then I will happily prove him to be a fool.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Are you unable to do simple math?

In the last 7 days you have grown by 14 villages and lost one, i have grown by 8 in the past 2 days. Now that would be more than half of your growth in 2 days.

Need it explained more?

thebigt625

In the last 7 days you have grown by 14 villages and lost one, i have grown by 8 in the past 2 days. Now that would be more than half of your growth in 2 days.

Need it explained more?

I havent had the account for seven days.

And guess what?

If you are only counting the past two days instead of the time I have had the account, I have grown by 8 villages as well. :icon_idea:

I nobled 8 villages in the past 2 days, so you still didnt out noble me.

But these 8 villages you say you nobled in the last 2 days are the only villages you have nobled this week. :lol:

Now, you do the math.
I nobled 13 this week.
You nobled 8.

Need it explained more?

Well, do you?
:lol:

Keep it up, Absoman.

You are making yourself look like a fool as you search for a way to try and spin things around, you have lost this argument.

Ready to change the subject again? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

@BigT --from the 8th-10th i have nobled 8 villages. That is 2 days, not a week. Your 13 came in a week. Why even say 14 if you had not had it for a week? If so, you have only nobled 7 villages, so look who is lying or attempting the twist the facts. Why do you refuse to admit you were wrong? A simple "sorry absoman, seems i was wrong after all, my bad" would work.

@ Stooper-- I wont that argument. Forum warrior wins all!

thebigt625

@BigT --from the 8th-10th i have nobled 8 villages. That is 2 days, not a week. Your 13 came in a week. Why even say 14 if you had not had it for a week? If so, you have only nobled 7 villages, so look who is lying or attempting the twist the facts. Why do you refuse to admit you were wrong? A simple "sorry absoman, seems i was wrong after all, my bad" would work.

@ Stooper-- I wont that argument. Forum warrior wins all!

Hey absoman,

I have proven you wrong over and over again.

Lol.

If I were to reply to this post with an argument, I would repost my last post - in which I proved you wrong!!
:icon_rolleyes:

Beating you in debate has somehow lost its appeal... especially when I have to keep saying the same thing over and over again.

So I will put it quite simply: You are wrong. That is all.

Thank you.

If anyone doubts this, then please read my former posts.

DeletedUser

umm.. yea :icon_neutral:

how about an unnecessary update to get this thread back on topic? :icon_rolleyes:

Rank--> Tribe --->Points

1 ASCEND--->54.324.659
2 EVO------->43.780.591
3 SEXY------>35.071.133
4 D.M------->33.825.852
5 iKill-------->33.164.405

6 R-2-------->30.818.120
7 SEXY!------>28.205.576
8 RAIN------->28.111.578
9 RoW------->25.913.193
10 KoR------->24.453.214

11 TheLab---> 20.244.932
12 |Oo|------>18.393.163
13 DOOM----->13.580.530
14 R-1------->11.480.644

15 LOTS-----> 8.164.910
16 RSUN-----> 5.581.653
17 Aiko------> 4.630.852
18 KOTA----->3.967.466
19 EXILE ---->3.849.467
20 S-E------->3.772.439

DeletedUser

@ Bigt-- i also have had to be redundant, because you cannot admit you made a mistake. I understand how much you would hate to be proven wrong by me, so i wont press the issue.

OT:

1 ASCEND- A tribe formed from the merger of WOOD and Ocaryx. At war with the R Family and although i havent checked stats lately i expect they are winning. RAIN has said the 7 that joined are safe....will RoW be content with those left out or not? Will Sexy continue the war with Ascend and help our their allies? Shall keep an eye on them.

2 EVO- My own tribe so wont say anything except a excellent group of members.

3 SEXY- Everyone thought they would lose their war. Granted others jumped in, but Sexy was winning before they did and all it did was speed up the process leading to the downfall of Ocaryx. Showed to be a solid tribe with some good players. Will they go after Ascend though? A big question, and will definently even the playing field if they do.

4 D.M- No real diplomacy and some very good players in there. After finishing S-E will be fun to see where they go next. I definently see them sticking around for a while unless mass inactivity sets in, in which case Irishmetal will have to whip them back into shape. Long as they stay active though, not a tribe to mess with.

5 iKill- Ex-Fates members and a good group of members. After nobling the inactives i see them out for blood. If so, i see Exile going goodbye, and theLab should be careful with them to.

6 R-2- See R-1

7 SEXY!- See Sexy

8 RAIN- Had a very good showing against Ocaryx. Expect them to plow through the remmants and move up a couple ranks. A tribe to watch.

9 RoW- What can i say, its Ralme. Also see them grabbing some territory belonging to ex-Ocaryx members, a agreement with RAIN to split K53? Or just noble fest for all. After cleaning up what they have to, have to wonder where they will strike next. |Oo| are allies limits options.

10 KoR- Unofficial family tribe of WOOD, recently jumped up the stats due to ex-WOOD members going there to make room for Ocaryx members, still not much room for expansion except maybe the R Family, believe they will have a active role there.

11 TheLab- A tribe up north, no major war as of yet, will be interesting to see where they will expand. Whether boredom/inactivity or D.M/Evo/iKill will end their presence there is still of equal chance

12 |Oo|- Dont know much about them. Expansion seems rather limited, they have a full member count finally so will definently be interesting to watch where they go next.

13 DOOM- Some ex-fates members with ex-aiko members, a rather sad group overall except for maybe 1 or 2 if that.

14 R-1- Dont know much, warring Ascend, losing in war stats but opening up more family tribes? Due to the merger they should have had time to rearrange some defenses, i hope they put it to good use. I see them losing unless Sexy comes into the war

15 LOTS- Super tribe. Destined for top 10

16 RSUN- remmants from [P.R] and other tribes? Dont see them lasting long, big tribes on all sides.

17 Aiko- Merged half their members into DOOM? Either way, they will be gone soon enough

18 KOTA- dunno

19 EXILE - Nowhere to go really, better watch out for iKill

20 S-E- Will be out of the top 20 and gone in a matter of days, i hope they enjoyed their short-lived stay.

I have tried to make my opinions as unbiased as possible. If i missed anything important or made a mistake somewhere, please let me know so i can edit it.

thebigt625

@ Bigt-- i also have had to be redundant, because you cannot admit you made a mistake. I understand how much you would hate to be proven wrong by me, so i wont press the issue.

I would like for you to point out and prove my mistake, if not then I have not made one. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.