Top 20 Tribes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ocaryx - Now at war with three of the top 10 tribes. War on both fronts, so we'll see what happens to defensive numbers.
WOOD - Has surprised me, nice job down there guys, even after the merger a couple months back I didn't have you pegged to last this long. War with R seems to be going well with Ocaryx aid.
EVO - Great positioning to keep the top three. The new format of made we need a few friends should help this tribe grow very quickly.
SEXY - War with Ocaryx seems to be picking up again, if their inactives are nobled out, look for them to make a run for the top 3.
R-2 - They have been holding Ocaryx and WOOD with gains elsewhere to match not horrible losses. If they stick together they should be able to stagnate the WOOD war.
iKill - With an ally in the top 3, looks for them to make a lot of headway in their area. Going to have a ton of inactives or lesser players to noble out first though. If they don't die of boredom by May, they'll be in it for the long haul.
D.M - Very large tribe to the north that has always stuck under the member limit. Continue to grow quickly, though there really isn't much opposition in the far north at this time.
RAIN - First war declaration was on big name Ocaryx. Look to see them make some headway because they appear to be allied with SEXY for the most part.
RoW - Having trouble breaking into the K30s from main base K50s. Have secured great positioning in the K40s the past three months though.
Thelab - If their relations with D.M stay smooth, they won't have any problems for a while in the north either.
|Oo| - Having a full member cast for the first time in the long time, they'll be making an impact somewhere. Is K32 open for the taking?
DOOM - Brand new, probably won't last long if they aren't already finding allies.
Aiko - Better pray to God that EVO has too many inactives to take out.
S-E - [P.R] remanants. For the most part are out of any major war efforts.
Kor - Hanging in there surrounded by WOOD with no where to expand. Dead in the water.
RSUN - Besides SEXY and R, the third biggest family with a tribe in the top 20.
KOTA - An ally of Realm and Oo in the [P.R] war. Surprising to see them in the top twenty to be dreadfully honest. lol

DeletedUser

continued..:6-10

6 iKill - The secondary tribe to Evo, and while they're are not a brother/sister tribe to Evo apparently, they are part of the leftovers that made the stitch tribe. Seems to be made of plenty of more than competent players that can hold their own, without outside assistance. Expansion for this tribe won't be too friendly after initial internal nobling is done. EXILE and TheLab, watch your back.

7 D.M - Fondly nicknamed the sleeping giants of w34 for a reason folks, D.M isn't a slouch. They work their numbers well, and have lately taken quite the amusing forum presence. D.M currently has control of what is 4 continents and are most likely to expand through either one of the RSUN 'outposts' in K22 or K23 or ram straight up into the Lab, whom as they are, do not exactly benefit from any alliances in their current location.

8 SEXY! - Same as Sexy.

9 RAIN - After a long period of compacting their once familiar tribe, and after some creative disputes in the with Ocaryx, Rain has the leg up in the fight for the southern core. Their looking good so far, but if they're not looking to be beat around like rag muffins, they need to keep a strong offensive presence and use their lesser troop count wisely. I'm honestly surprised that Rain didn't decide a possible movement against Kore to expand a bit before this, but as they say, kick a man once...

10 RoW -Took a play out of Rains play book and compacted and recently was rid of their familiar tribe Roh. Row's looking into more expansion in to possibly K31 and K40's to better situate themselves for what should be obvious for those that followed the recently ended wars on w34.

DeletedUser

Ocaryx

Maintaining a no. 1 position for as long as I can remember (almost). Full of skilled players however with recent political problems have seemed to poke a few other tribes in the area. Now at war with SEXY F, R. F and RAIN F and still holding their own.

WOOD

Slowly climbed the rankings to finally find a no. 2 position however possibly not for long with EVO close on their tail. Recent warring with R. F has been fruitful with a relatively one sided war until recently. Tribal ODA lacks however considering their no. 2 ranking but I'm sure the war should help pick that up.

EVO

The new tribe on the block! A stitch tribe consisting of The Fates and ORPHAN members who were having internal problems as well as large inactivity problems on The Fates side of things. Most of their members have proven themselves skilled in the art of war. Unfortunately one of the surrounding tribes will soon be declared on no doubt. Despite denying having a 'sister tribe' they seem to have a solid alliance with iKill and with members from the The Fates they will no doubt act in the same manner as any family tribe would.

SEXY

Still at war with Ocaryx and winning in terms of total point gain however losing in terms of point growth per player. A downside of families that W34 members love to remind families of. A good ODA considering their rank and a decent ODD although nothing special. 5 of the top 15 fastest noblers insinuates a decent growth rate but again, nothing special.

R-2

The lead tribe in the REVOLUTION Family. Currently at war with WOOD and losing considerably. Recently however there has been a slight twist in the stats however nothing substantial. No doubt a future stagnant war due to the growth rate of R-2 outside of war conquers. ODA is a little low considering their ranking however a decent lead over the next closest in ranking and a short step away from taking the no. 6 spot.

Will continue next 5 later...

DeletedUser

Surprising to see them in the top twenty to be dreadfully honest

The top 20 is not the old top 20. If i was a tribe i would be rank 18. Which shows how much consolidation has gone on. My guess is that the smaller tribes who are part of families will get absorbed and those not in families will be nobled out. This world is going to look very different in 3 months.

DeletedUser

turning a perfectly valid point into what you like to call "SEXY propaganda"

errr, no. simple maths. If we were able to have 40 players and our top 20 nobled out the bottom 20 it would be the same thing. But we are not a family and dont have that luxury. Sexy has already done it with one family member who has disappeared and now you are doing it with another. Soon you wont be a family.

That is true, but the same for Ocaryx.
Actually and surprisingly no. I know the families have been pushing this line that Ocaryx is just like them so stop criticising. In fact, i cant think of one member we have recruited that we did not intend for them to be an active member of the tribe. We do not recruit with the aim of just nobling them out.

Sadly, we have suffered the same attrition the rest of you do, it is just when you have 40 or 60 places you can park your inactives, a bit like those worlds with 500 places. We don't have that luxury. It is perform or get out.

That of course was the point of this World and as i have said before, not as propaganda but as fact, the families worked a loophole. If they were two tribes allied it would be different. Wood and Ocaryx are allied, but no one switchs, we have separate leaders with separate foreign policy and neither of us can park inactives. That forces hard choices on us that the families don't have to worry about. We don't have the luxury of the switch and stack and noble out empties that Sexy has been using to good effect in this war. It is a smart strategy given the limitations of this world, but to push the line that this was what was intended beggars belief. And while it is smart, it is against the spirit of this world.

If Ocaryx wanted to be a family we could have done it many times in the past, we could probably even do it now, but we didn't and won't. So now prof will jump on and call this propaganda, but it is just restating our position, that we have been very clear on from the beginning and i will stop hitting my head against that wall.

DeletedUser

Yay, for the zillionth time we here that Ocaryx is not a family, no one is arguing that and most could really care less. DPRK was a long time ago and so was Burn and Ocaryz for that matter. You nobling out your "inactives" and then recruiting is allowing you to get big point gains to brag about. I don't see how they are inactive if they are doing it just to co-play and give you room to recruit, but ok sure I'll take you at your word on that. However when SEXY nobles out an inactive you deny them the point gains because they are a family and the player was already a part of it. In essence in terms of point gains, it's exactly the same thing, their recruitment base is just from a family rather than a neighboring tribe you don't care about. The only real difference is that when SEXY does it there is still only one player playing one account, instead of co-playing like in Ocaryx.(at least from what I hear anyways) This isn't comparing you to a family and saying you are one, it is just pointing out simple math as pertains to point gains. Then again I don't know why I bother because Ocaryx obviously not only has it's own rule book, but it's own special calculator as well.

DeletedUser

errr, no. simple maths. If we were able to have 40 players and our top 20 nobled out the bottom 20 it would be the same thing.

Interesting yet ridiculous statement. I'm not talking about nobling out our bottom players. Even without nobling our lower players, taking away conquers from the same tribe in our top 20 vs your top 20 without any internals we still have a higher growth rate.

Actually and surprisingly no. I know the families have been pushing this line that Ocaryx is just like them so stop criticising. In fact, i cant think of one member we have recruited that we did not intend for them to be an active member of the tribe. We do not recruit with the aim of just nobling them out.

You actually believe we recruit members who are already inactive so that we can hold them and internal them?! Players go inactive because of RL issues, lack of time, cbf with the game any more, plenty of reasons and we deal with it but we NEVER recruit with the hope that they will go inactive.

Another poor attempt at putting us down, well done :) Maybe you should use some simple math and figure out how many more times you need to make a poor comment to come up with a valid one :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You actually believe we recruit members who are already inactive so that we can hold them and internal them?! Players go inactive because of RL issues, lack of time, cbf with the game any more, plenty of reasons and we deal with it but we NEVER recruit with the hope that they will go inactive.

ummm, No, i dont think you do, which is why i didn't say it. If you read what i said, i was saying we don't recruit players to just noble them out. If you like.... we BOTH don't recruit to just noble them out. We want players to be active members of the tribe.

DeletedUser

LOL! Good save able... The fact that it was in response to my statement it pretty clearly insinuated that's what you meant. My apologies for misunderstanding...

EDIT: I'm making you a sig btw...

DeletedUser

when SEXY does it there is still only one player playing one account

I'm curious, is that a true statement? No one in the Sexy family has a coplayer? I thought when Prof came back he was coplaying an account but perhaps i was misremembering and he was just taking over an inactive account.

DeletedUser

I'm curious, is that a true statement? No one in the Sexy family has a coplayer? I thought when Prof came back he was coplaying an account but perhaps i was misremembering and he was just taking over an inactive account.

Currently no one in SEXY has a co-player to my knowledge. When I came back I was co-accounting but MrAlpha had some RL issues and had to go. We still obviously do account sits and the like but nothing permanent.

DeletedUser

continued..:6-10

7 D.M - Fondly nicknamed the sleeping giants of w34 for a reason folks, D.M isn't a slouch. They work their numbers well, and have lately taken quite the amusing forum presence.

Yes, of course, if you can't be in the top 5 in points, you'd darned well better make up for it by making everyone start giggling uncontrollably every time they try to attack you. You'd be surprised just how many mistakes get made that way. We've been working on a statistical model showing that such mistakes can compensate for a 15% difference in troop counts...

DeletedUser75910

Currently no one in SEXY has a co-player to my knowledge. When I came back I was co-accounting but MrAlpha had some RL issues and had to go. We still obviously do account sits and the like but nothing permanent.

of course this

and Able even when someone cant play anymore the last thing we want to have to do is internal an account really - we try to help that person find someone to take over the account... Prof is a good example - we had a stagnant account cuz another player was busy irl - I talked to prof and put him in touch with Alpha... we certainly don't want players that will just stop playing. :S

DeletedUser

Batter up 11-15 :icon_smile:

11 TheLab - Not much of anything is known about this tribe, no significant wars...nada, and in the end, in my personal opinion, this tribe is going to meet a rather abrupt end. Three choices of expansion for this one. Through ikilli/Evo, D.M or to hole themselves up deeper in the rim. I'd be truly shocked if this tribe has any diplomacy in the area... TheLab seems like a good bunch, with some good players and a solid core, but aren't geographically suited to due well in the future being landlocked on the Rim.

12 |Oo| - My tribe... has recently come under some relatively new/old management (K.B needs his power naps).

13 DOOM -Popped out of lord knows where. I'll assume its a by-product of the Orphan-Fates merger, due to their locations inside both the ex-fate and orphan territories. If this tribe is of its own, it won't last long as spread out as it is with a two continent sub-domination with a continental gap in between them.

14 R-1 - Same as R2; one of is it four or three? branches of the great R-family.

15 Aiko - Recently found trying to pry a proverbial window to the west through a war with RSUN in memory serves correctly. Even on the chance that Aiko wins said war, this is a dead tribe, because of its core inside of Evo territory. T's only a matter of time....

Last edited by a moderator:

thebigt625

Batter up 11-15 :icon_smile:

11 TheLab - Not much of anything is known about this tribe, no significant wars...nada, and in the end, in my personal opinion, this tribe is going to meet a rather abrupt end. Three choices of expansion for this one. Through ikilli/Evo, D.M or to hole themselves up deeper in the rim. I'd be truly shocked if this tribe has any diplomacy in the area... TheLab seems like a good bunch, with some good players and a solid core, but aren't geographically suited to due well in the future being landlocked on the Rim.

12 |Oo| - My tribe... has recently come under some relatively new/old management (K.B needs his power naps).

13 DOOM -Popped out of lord knows where. I'll assume its a by-product of the Orphan-Fates merger, due to their locations inside both the ex-fate and orphan territories. If this tribe is of its own, it won't last long as spread out as it is with a two continent sub-domination with a continental gap in between them.

14 R-1 - Same as R2; one of is it four or three? branches of the great R-family.

15 Aiko - Recently found trying to pry a proverbial window to the west through a war with RSUN in memory serves correctly. Even on the chance that Aiko wins said war, this is a dead tribe, because of its core inside of Evo territory. T's only a matter of time....

DOOM is the tribe that was Morta.
Same tribe, but with a name change.
Morta was a member of the Fates family.
This is clarification for all those saying it popped up out of nowhere

DeletedUser

sorry about this. it was my brother who posted there so I just edit it.
SORRY!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DOOM is the tribe that was Morta.
Same tribe, but with a name change.
Morta was a member of the Fates family.
This is clarification for all those saying it popped up out of nowhere

That clears that up :icon_cool:

Now... where was I?

Last one:16-20 :icon_eek:

16) S-E - Currently has 1 continental domination and two K sub dominations. S-E is a Rim based tribe, with not much going for it... and is a participant in the K32 Barb rush.

S-E is... one of the lesser family tribes in the top 20 to day, and just like [P.R] who's refugee's S-E seems to be made mostly of, they've adopted the 3-wing family strategy. I honestly don't think this tribe will last too long with some of their moral bashing inhabitants in K22 and a rather insatiable |Oo|and RoW still pecking about their boarders from time to time. But I will give credit where it's due, there are some very talented players in the tribe... even if I believe the leadership isn't as strong as it should be for a family hierarchy.

That's the most I can say about S-E without becoming too... biased.

17) KoR - Another Rim based tribe... and a dead one. KoR has a few options left if they don't want to get wiped off the map by WOOD at some point... the biggest, would be to wait out for another hunger...err inactivity wave and merge into WOOD to fill up their ranks... the other options.. not so pretty. This tribe will last only as long as WOOD wants them too, plain and simple.

18) R-3 - Sweet Bejesus another one!:icon_eek: Read the explaination on R-2... which will lead you to the speculation posted on R-1 :icon_razz:

19) RSUN - RSUN has no continental dominations, but does hold a sub domination in K33...this tribe is really spread out all over the place, but every one plays a different tune, only time will till if this is Mozart worthy, or something that should be dumped in the waste bin.

Though.. this is one tribe, which I must say, I must wonder... how it hasn't been wiped off the map yet... They have a horrible expansion plan in my own opinion (they're rather spread out all over the place in the North west...) and not all their players are exactly high quality, but, Gos is nonetheless a fantastic diplomat, and the sole credit for RSUN's unprecedented appearance in the top 20.

Kudo's to RSUN and your noted appearance in teh terrible 20's... just stay out of our yummzies Barb-munch-o-thon and you's can come party with |Oo| in K33 laterz :icon_twisted::icon_eek::icon_cool::icon_wink:

20 KOTA - Kota... started off the war with P.R... and I don't know exactly what they did or the technicalities behind it, but this tribe took the onslaught of three others easily three times their size and member limit with very minimal losses. Methinks of of a deluded Spartan army when I methinks KOTA. I never thought I'd see them here nonetheless. A big surprise, but not as impressive as it would of been had it been a month or two ago. The Top 15-20 tribes atm, still have a lot of work left in front of them.

FooFoo Pig

20 KOTA - Kota... started off the war with P.R... and I don't know exactly what they did or the technicalities behind it, but this tribe took the onslaught of three others easily three times their size and member limit with very minimal losses. Methinks of of a deluded Spartan army when I methinks KOTA. I never thought I'd see them here nonetheless. A big surprise, but not as impressive as it would of been had it been a month or two ago. The Top 15-20 tribes atm, still have a lot of work left in front of them.

There are a few reasons why we(KOTA) started the war. They where stated publicly on the Roh/RoW P.R war thread, I'm guessing you did not see them? :icon_razz:

But anyways most of the KOTA members now are newer members who where not there from the start of the war.

DeletedUser

There are a few reasons why we(KOTA) started the war. They where stated publicly on the Roh/RoW P.R war thread, I'm guessing you did not see them? :icon_razz:

But anyways most of the KOTA members now are newer members who where not there from the start of the war.

I read it, just never bothered putting it to memory...:icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.