Top 20 Tribes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Though.. this is one tribe, which I must say, I must wonder... how it hasn't been wiped off the map yet... They have a horrible expansion plan in my own opinion (they're rather spread out all over the place in the North west...) and not all their players are exactly high quality, but, Gos is nonetheless a fantastic diplomat, and the sole credit for RSUN's unprecedented appearance in the top 20.

I'd say credit goes to the collapse of PR. Early PR defections before the end of the PR war went over to RSUN. I don't think they'd be in the top 20 otherwise.

FooFoo Pig

I read it, just never bothered putting it to memory...:icon_redface:

Oh. I can give you the story if you want it. :icon_razz:

I'd say credit goes to the collapse of PR. Early PR defections before the end of the PR war went over to RSUN. I don't think they'd be in the top 20 otherwise.

Yes, a few P.R players went to RSUN, so they grew and grew and made top 20. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser62109

well i recon were gonna need a new top 20 here in a few days when all the dust settles... lots of change in the world boys and girls! pretty darn exciting!

DeletedUser

So THAT's where all my red dots went... maybe I should start tagging these guys..

DeletedUser

well i recon were gonna need a new top 20 here in a few days when all the dust settles... lots of change in the world boys and girls! pretty darn exciting!

You got that right beasley, nice sig by the way.. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser62109

hey thanks! took me like 3 hours to get the colors right and to have it just perfect.

DeletedUser

Oh My.....

EVO41.376.37341.376.373202.068.81942669.6992
ASCEND39.546.87439.546.874152.636.45840229.8333
Ocaryx35.386.45735.386.457172.081.55637199.515

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Just wondering, but when is WOOD going to make KoR their official Academy/Family tribe? Its quite obvious they are.

DeletedUser

Flump helped too, if he remembers his former tribe name.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very well, when will Ascend recognize them. Wood/Ascend, either one BigT, dont think it change anything for you.

Tai412

Just wondering, but when is WOOD going to make KoR their official Academy/Family tribe? Its quite obvious they are.

KoR is a friendly of Ascension. Dating back to KNI we have always had good relations. However, nonetheless they are their own tribe with their own leadership. We keep in good contact and help each other out when necessary. But they do have their own leadership separate from Ascension, and they are free to do as they please.

DeletedUser75910

KoR is a friendly of Ascension. Dating back to KNI we have always had good relations. However, nonetheless they are their own tribe with their own leadership. We keep in good contact and help each other out when necessary. But they do have their own leadership separate from Ascension, and they are free to do as they please.

sheesh sorry lol yeah right :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, lolcoptor. They might have their own leadershiup but they'd still do whatever you asked of them. SEXY! has it's own leadership as well but we still do as the main tribe asks us.

rucked

1 ASCEND 53.197.109
2 EVO 42.421.855
3 SEXY 34.677.924
4 D.M 33.592.488
5 iKill 32.609.003
6 R-2 31.715.360
7 SEXY! 27.757.728
8 RAIN 27.473.058
9 RoW 25.000.522
10 KoR 21.634.980

DeletedUser75910

1. Ascend - he he merger best way to the top - Obviously watch for these guys to continue working on R (I would :p) - The core ex-wood has definitely got a huge advantage with the addition of ables monster account - but I would still have to question the long term resolve of some of the Ex-oxy's considering the recent turn of events. - I hope oxy's underhanded tactics don't tarnish the new tribe - If wood leadership stays in power here I don't see them losing the #1 spot anytime soon.

2. Evo - wow not much change here from the ex-orphans still very active and talented tribe - I wonder if iKill isn't their weak link - time will tell how close they really are and if they wouldn't have done better on their own. Still obviously if they work together with their new ally properly they are a real powerhouse and although I don't see them declaring on ascend - if they did I think they would give the top dogs a run for their money!

3. Sexy - the most underated and trash talked, yet longest standing family in world 34... Held their own against the number one tribe for months - Could be considered to have won their war against Oxy - with a little help from some friends (you know who you are) for 2 reasons 1.) Oxy never had a lead and 2.) they no longer exist due at least in part to Sexy's continued harrassment - apparently they couldn't go on. We are active and skilled players - look for a tough fight from us.

4. D.M - he he I like these guys and I think we have to wait and see how they face a real challenge! - kudos for staying under 20 and not being a family or having a big ally - although they haven't really needed either YET.

5. iKill - Personally I wasn't really impressed by the way the exfates handled the war with Orphan - I don't see these guys as going very far except perhaps to merge into Evo as spots may become availabe - doom also is part of the merger leftovers and I am sure their loyalties lie with the ex-fates - Personally I consider these guys iKill/doom/evo to be one big happy family they say they arent but time will tell. Certainly I don't believe the skill of iKill to be anywhere near the level of Evo - Orphans should have just finished them off before.

6. R fam - Well we will see if they can pull it together and survive the next onslaught from the new and improved wood - Ascend. Right now with their "fresh start" they are down to ascend by 94 villages - not actually too terrible a position! however they better get on their D now while they have a small reprive he he Long run this tribe will have to make some changes to help consolidate their position if they survive that long.

7. Sexy - see above.

8. Rain - Actually was rather impressed with these guys declaring on Oxy - I am going to be keeping a close eye on them to see whatever other crazy shi& they do in the near future!

9. RoW - he I liked them attacking Oxy too - Although due to position this tribe may continue to have a tough time expanding.

10. Kor - claim not to be ascend / wood family - but thats just bs cuz due to the world 34 anti family climate they refuse to say that they are in reality an academy - I for one am not fooled LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.