Top 20 Tribes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Not bad, and an unbiased opinion for each which is nice to see. Nicely done.

DeletedUser

There's three of them now!?!?!?!

/shifts tabs to update diplomacy :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well, with the recent changes that have taken place, I say its about time for another update:

1 Ocaryx
2 WOOD
3 EVO
4 SEXY
5 R-2
6 D.M
7 SEXY!
8 iKill
9 RAIN
10 RoW
11 TheLab
12 |Oo|
13 Morta
14 R-1
15 Aiko
16 S-E
17 KoR
18 R-3
19 UnW
20 RSUN

I'll draw up an analysis later. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6081

1 Ocaryx - My tribe! Fighting SEXY F., RAIN and R F. Will be tough but I am sure we can come out on top.
2 WOOD - So far making good progress against Revolution F. Keep it up guys!
3 EVO - I was a little disappointed to find that they had merged with part of the FATES. Time will tell if that was a wise decision.
4 SEXY - I don't really know a lot about them. Making minor progress on the Ocaryx front last time i checked but still at a standstill.
5 R-2 - Biggest tribe in the revolution family. Slowly being beaten back by WOOD. Who knows, might have a trick or two up their sleeve yet.
6 D.M - I really look forward to seeing these lads in a war. Maybe start one up with TheLab? Seems like good expansion room there.
7 SEXY! - Same as #4
8 iKill - Mostly former members of the FATES? Not really sure.
9 RAIN - Just declared war on Ocaryx. Takes balls, even with us fighting two other tribes already.
10 RoW - Used to fight with these guys. They did a bang up job taking on P.R family and are cleaning up S-E. Should go far in this world if they keep it up.
11 TheLab - Have they fought any wars? Just seem to be content with gentle expansion up north.
12 |Oo| - Was with these guys in what seems like ages ago. Nice group of players who did a good job against P.R
13 Morta - I assume these guys are leftovers/inactives from the FATES/ORPHAN merge?
14 R-1 - Same as #5
15 Aiko - Uhh.. I guess they are just lucky nobody seems to care enough about them to noble them out.
16 S-E - Basically what is left of P.R, all clumped up nicely for RoW and |Oo|
17 KoR - I am not really sure how this tribe came to be about or what they are currently doing.
18 R-3 - Again? :icon_rolleyes: Same as # 5, 14
19 UnW - never heard of these guys... are they a former FATES branch? Or new guys?
20 RSUN - Bah... spread out all over the place in the west with no real hope of any sort of success. i munch on them regularly. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As promised:

1. Ocaryx as is well known by now is currently at war with the R-Family, Sexy family, and more recently the RAIN! clan. Their war has been extremely static as of late, and their game seemed to of taken a literal improvement upon the intrusion of the R-family entering the war. Whether they get another burst over the primary Sexy-Fam with the inclusion of Rain or whether those extra nukes on what is likely to be a more bare front will have a decisive impact on the war is unlikely, but probable in some respects and should regardless have a significant effect on the war. They currently have domination of what is 6 continents at the moment, and regretfully, on the case of a victory over either party, will most likely to be short lived with them being sandwiched between both WOOD and the newly created EVO. Also, as has been rather plastered along the forum walls this past week, they've also taken some significant internal strifes, which while settled will no doubt hurt their reputation more than help it.

2. WOOD - I'm rather ignorant of most of what goes on in the south pole of W34, however, at the moment, WOOD is waring with the R-Family - which has also been highlighted among the forums. WOOD looks to be in the best place in this particular war, and I have little doubt that they will come out the victor. WOOD currently has a 6 K domination and has a strong stance over KoR, whom I have no doubt will find their ways on the end of WOOD's axes one way or another regardless of diplomatic affiliations in the future.

Side 1:
Tribes: WOOD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R-1 R-2 R-3 R-4
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129
Side 2: 42
Difference: 87

image.php

3. EVO - The love child of the Fates and now fostered Orphan. I have all the respect in the world for this tribe, having worked with several of its members in the past, and having found myself on the end of a few of their axes. I can't say this was the way I thought the FATES vs Orphan war would of ended, but as was once uttered by a long dead philosopher: "All is for the best." I can't speculate much more on this tribe without being biased.

4. SEXY The SEXY family, regardless of the current propaganda are by technical standards winning the war with Ocaryx:

Side 1:
Tribes: SEXY SEXY!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ocaryx
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 203
Side 2: 82
Difference: 121

image.php

This lead is more of a paradox in several respects. SEXY is winning the war as is, but as Ocaryx is outgrowing everyone in a bad way, it makes the SEXY fam's currently lead in the war "specifically," rather moot.

5. R-2 - What was once the almighty TI family if memory serves has now transformed into the Single.Largest.Family in W34 as of the Evo merger. At one time they were active participants in the Ocaryx coalition (not sure if they still are, but I'll assume otherwise) they now have their hands tied with Wood who are currently handing them their rears, hopefully they have a trick or two left up their sleeves... and maybe some PnP to share in the near future to ease some of my idle speculation. :icon_cool:

-Will finish the rest in sets of 5 later.

DeletedUser

This lead is more of a paradox in several respects. SEXY is winning the war as is, but as Ocaryx is outgrowing everyone in a bad way, it makes the SEXY fam's currently lead in the war "specifically," rather moot.

Not necessarily true. In terms of average points per player in growth Ocaryx outgrow but in terms of top 20 vs top 20 we far outgrow them :) Not saying that we shouldn't include our family but if you're talking in overall growth as opposed to average per player than we are growing faster.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: devildog2112 killardan ngahngeh lesss Marvellous Death smanes Mr1906Alpha cratz segge Christaus Seiichirou fsoba lamogios kevinch01 anon118 arshus McBulldog staind01 Celdreg Asim-Jan

Side 2:
Tribes: Ocaryx
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,477
Side 2: 2,069
Difference: 408

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,073,354
Side 2: 17,786,408
Difference: 4,286,946

image.php

As you can see, our top 20 members have outgrown Ocaryx' top 20 members by just over 4 million points in the past 3 months.

DeletedUser

@Prof

My mistake, I over generalized my post; what I was implying was that while Sexy is leading in conquers (even though the Sexy-Fam is apparently outgrowing them according to your post) Ocaryx is nobling through an outside of war post, i.e X amount of villages for every 1 villages taken by Sexy (and vice versa), which is why in my post I tried to state the correlation to conquers in a war only bases, to eliminate the outside variable that's provided by outside overall nobling and thusly conclude that I'm only looking towards war related statistics and not those outside of the affiliation of the war - this said not to discredit you, but restate the point I was trying towards.

I've read through the growth dispute that's been repeating itself all over the forums, so I thought I'd keep this on a vs. conquer format to avoid said argument and present more of a birds eye look to things, my mistake for apparently embellishing my post with details I wasn't aware I was ignorant of :icon_confused:

Hopefully that justifies my train of thought a smidgen :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6081

Yes, but how much of that growth was internal nobling? You must take that into consideration.

DeletedUser

@knightmare: no worries mate, I probably misread the post, lol.

Yes, but how much of that growth was internal nobling? You must take that into consideration.

That may be so but regardless we are still outgrowing Ocaryx just means that we have new vills and lost minimal troops doing so :)

DeletedUser

and if you took the top 20 out of any two tribes they probably would outgrow ocaryx. Which doesnt really prove much other than that you cynically exploit the 20 player limit on this world

DeletedUser

...as in the top 10 or so players always grow faster than the bottom 10. It is as true for us as any tribe.

DeletedUser

Wow, thanks for the double post and well done at turning a perfectly valid point into what you like to call "SEXY propaganda"... poor effort able.

DeletedUser

That is true, but the same for Ocaryx. For ever member they internal noble opened up room to recruit another. So it's like two for the price of one. When people compare SEXY stats they don't get the same two for one deal because any member transfered was already considered a member of SEXY to the world and there for not counted in the comparison. that drastically alters the stats, so the way Prof posted it is more of an accurate representation because it classed growth period in a matter it would be classed when Ocaryx does the same thing by different means.

Status
Not open for further replies.