Top 20 Tribes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1 Ocaryx -> Hype :icon_surprised:
2 |FAIL| Been around for a long time, but haven't been involved in anything?!
3 ?!? Benefited from Rulers breakdown, and now will have a easy area to expand in, it will be interesting to see how well they perform in a war, since as far as I know they have been involved in nothing? Please feel free to correct me peeps..
4 ~DOW~ Held their ground V EDGE via questionable tactics, I believe they will be under pressure before too long due to location in relation to FAIL and SWAT.
5 SEXY Elite, never did anything, I don't know why the name change but apart from the name little else has changed I believe.
6 SWAT Need to decide how many branches they want, Leadership doesn't seem great from decisions they have made.
7 -KD- Seem to be having a bad bit of inactivity, and a lack of war has bored some players I believe. Generally an aggressive bunch, could be here for some time if they can overcome current situation.
8 THB Gained from Muppet dieing, and have had it seams a nice free time in capturing their K.
9 OY ?
10 KoR I think I heard that their diplomat was the first player to be rimmed in this world, other than that I know nothing.
11 Kupo? Needs more man power, its a shame they are not larger, as they could of rocked the boat a little more. Kino and kobi seem to know what they are doing, unsure about the rest. Some inactives I believe.
12 D.M ?
13 Alice? OD whores. Tough as nails, so long as they don't fight any one too much bigger than themselves. Will be here for a long time. If they were to recruit some other players up to their standard could break into top 10 with ease.
14 BDM Have Potential, just want to see if the utilize it.
15 Pollux ?
16 Castor ?
17 [P.R] ?
18 Pannon Nam rings a bell, dunno who though.
19 ~Ni~ Anotehr tribe with potential, thought they would be higher ranking by now though, go from war to war pretty darn quick so guess that has stunted their growth a little.
20 SEXY! .

DeletedUser

3 ?!? Benefited from Rulers breakdown, and now will have a easy area to expand in, it will be interesting to see how well they perform in a war, since as far as I know they have been involved in nothing? Please feel free to correct me peeps..

They did take part in that 3 vs 1 gangbang that brought down SUIGEN.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah that, which lasted what, a couple of hours? You can see why I forgot ;]

DeletedUser

Updated list!

1 Ocaryx
2 |FAIL|
3 ?!?
4 ~DOW~
5 SEXY
6 SWAT
7 -KD-
8 OY
9 THB
10 KoR
11 Kupo?
12 D.M
13 Alice?
14 BDM
15 Pollux
16 Castor
17 [P.R]
18 Pannon
19 ~Ni~
20 SEXY!

DeletedUser

yah 1000-4 and I are from P.R :). We wanted to wait for the world to progress before poking our face into the top 20 :p

Glad to be here!
Whey hey...Never knew you came on forums mate. Good to see ya. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Whey hey...Never knew you came on forums mate. Good to see ya. :icon_wink:
Hey bro! Your mate from K22 here XD.

Expect D.M to get top 10 very soon, two of us were in Who? on business, now going to work relations with DM in DM =D should catupult DM to 10.

DeletedUser

No one seems to know too much about OY right now.

Just to fill you in on a few things, we are at war with ~BROS~, Bros~A, and Bros~2 in k24. Dropped them from rank 21 to 43 in just over 2 weeks despite there only being 8 of us in k24 to fight them.

We have pretty good ODD and if you remove RULERZ and Ocaryz from the ODD rankings as they are dead tribes we are 4th overall

1. Ocaryx 22.18 mio.
2. Fail 21.88 mio
3. Alice? 21.06 mio
4. OY 17.23 mio

DeletedUser

ODD is a very shite thing to have, I'd rank you 5th OD wise.

frostyfingers

w00t UATW ranked 4 in K
UATW ranked top 100 OD Overall
UATW ranked top 100 in tribes...

DeletedUser

Updated list!

1 Ocaryx
2 |FAIL|
3 ?!?
4 ~DOW~
5 SEXY
6 SWAT
7 -KD-
8 OY
9 THB
10 KoR
11 Kupo?
12 D.M
13 Alice?
14 BDM
15 Pollux
16 Castor
17 [P.R]
18 Pannon
19 ~Ni~
20 SEXY!
I like the tribe |FAIL| the best...Other than STAR :lol:

DeletedUser

Only 1 more thing for me to say!

UPDATE! and-

1 Ocaryx
2 |FAIL|
3 ?!?
4 ~DOW~
5 -KD- -Recuiting a lot of ares, been hit by inactivity?
6 SWAT
7 SEXY
8 OY
9 THB
10 Alice?
11 D.M
12 KoR
13 Kupo?
14 Castor
15 BDM
16 [P.R]
17 WoW 1
18 Pollux 7
19 SEXY!
20 ~Ni~

Update!

DeletedUser

1 Ocaryx --- teh bestest, no doubts, will be there 4eva! <3
2 |FAIL| --- despite a vast lack of forum representation they seem to be doing well for themselves
3 ?!? --- forgetting my scepticism earlier in the world, these guys have really pooled together and are doing well. Still haven't done very much in the way of wars etc if i'm not mistaken?
4 ~DOW~ --- still around? In all honesty i'm suprised
5 -KD- --- after destroying the DV family earlier in the world, they don't seem to have done too much. Holding steady in the top 5 though.
6 SWAT --- don't know much about them but they've been in the top 10 consistantly.
7 SEXY --- don't know much about them but they've been in the top 10 consistantly.
8 OY --- don't know much about them
9 THB --- don't know much about them
10 Alice? --- after a few minor setbacks earlier in the world, it's good to see Alice? clawing her way back out of the rabbit hole into the top 10. I look forward to seeing them climb higher.
11 D.M --- don't know much about them
12 KoR --- don't know much about them
13 Kupo? --- after climbing through the ranks a bit whilst warring with Ocaryx/z, they're slowly dropping again.
14 Castor --- don't know much about them
15 BDM --- still hovering around the same spot in the rankings, pull the finger out steve ;)
16 [P.R] --- don't know much about them
17 WoW 1 --- don't know much about them
18 Pollux 7 --- don't know much about them
19 SEXY! --- Family tribe with SEXY, don't know anything about them other than that.
20 ~Ni~ --- don't know much about them

DeletedUser

And? :icon_neutral:
so area alot of other tribes, but they're not all spamming the thread because they're "on their way" :icon_rolleyes:

congratulations on not making it yet, now get over it and give your opinions on the top 20 since that's what the thread's for

DeletedUser

Holy crap, Steve. I was beginning to wonder if you had been abducted by aliens. Or some rival tribe had kidnapped you. Oh wait. Do you have a rival tribe? Maybe you can work on that now that you're back.

Status
Not open for further replies.