Top 20 tribes

jesseiam2

What exactly does bailing on your tribe accomplish in that case? He left, everyone knew he left, apparently they knew why he left, and he returned. Only a few conclusions can be drawn (any of which could or could not be true):

A. He went to try to get RIE to stop attacking him.
B. He went to try to get info on the tribe he joined.
C. He went to try to get info on another tribe who would be sympathetic to his cause.

DeletedUser74857

Ash has gained 20 million ODD in the last week alone. He wasn't bailing out. He was just taking a breather on the sidelines. It was either he went to Simple and took a break, or he was going to delete. There's a certain point where even a player as good as Ash can't take constant attack anymore

jesseiam2

How is going to Simple a break? Did they stop attacking him when he went there? Did he get support from UP that he wouldnt have gotten otherwise?

If RIE ceased attack because he joined Simple, well that just is hilarious. If he got support from UP that he wouldnt have got otherwise, then if I were UP I would be very angry to be used in such a fashion.

Not sure how this would be a break.

DeletedUser74857

The answer is A. But what is particularly wrong with that? I mean i can understand why all you hard ass players would be against trying to get out of the limelight of the enemy, but come on guys, everyone has a breaking point, everyone. He just reached his and tried to cool off a little bit.

DeletedUser70293

The answer is A. But what is particularly wrong with that? I mean i can understand why all you hard ass players would be against trying to get out of the limelight of the enemy, but come on guys, everyone has a breaking point, everyone. He just reached his and tried to cool off a little bit.

Did it work?

DeletedUser

its been me from the start with daily outgoing support, he left to try to get his attacks low to regroup end of discusion, as far as my departure, FU wants to play games well now im calling in mine

DeletedUser74857

How is going to Simple a break? Did they stop attacking him when he went there? Did he get support from UP that he wouldnt have gotten otherwise?

If RIE ceased attack because he joined Simple, well that just is hilarious. If he got support from UP that he wouldnt have got otherwise, then if I were UP I would be very angry to be used in such a fashion.

Not sure how this would be a break.

I don't know all the details. I know what i know. and this is it. If UP were to support Ash, it wouldn't require Ash to be in Simple, i know that.

jesseiam2

In addition you just told RIE that he was on the verge of quitting, meaning that they should just increase the pressure and be done with one more player. I commend RIE then, if they are capable of attacking him hard enough to remove him and apparently keeping the other 65-68 players (depending on what day you look lately) busy with attacks, then they are far more skilled that I thought. Nice work.

DeletedUser

hes been primary target since day one everyday minimum of 200-300 landing, theya re blanket bombing him

lordarcadia

Now i'm certainly far from being a "hard ass player" but even i wouldn't bother attempting this.
Isn't this what was generally referred to as a refugee in the past?? Someone that leaves their own tribe for the perceived safety of one neutral to the enemy attacking them?

If he wanted to cool off a bit then perhaps he should have set a sitter or got more support, even gone as far as mailing Vertsu and attempting to negotiate a temporary ceasefire between them both.

jesseiam2

Very nice work to RIE then. Thats how it should be played if it removes him. However, I doubt seriously that they are attacking all Fearus players at the same time, meaning support should be available to defend his villages also meaning that the incomings shouldnt be too draining.

DeletedUser70293

Very nice work to RIE then. Thats how it should be played if it removes him. However, I doubt seriously that they are attacking all Fearus players at the same time, meaning support should be available to defend his villages also meaning that the incomings shouldnt be too draining.

That's what I was thinking. If they're capable of running Ops. on other parts of FearUs and put so much pressure on Ashaman that he considers quitting I am thoroughly impressed.

DeletedUser

not or long, things are changing, when time is right, i will do a tasteful post (ill get with jessie to help me word n picture it nd i wont hold the secrets bck.) they burned me, now im pouring gas on the fire.

DeletedUser70293

not or long, things are changing, when time is right, i will do a tasteful post (ill get with jessie to help me word n picture it nd i wont hold the secrets bck.) they burned me, now im pouring gas on the fire.

Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Play with fire, and you get burned.

Mess with MrD, you get screwed.

DeletedUser

Glad to hear your on the right side :)

DeletedUser

kenzie pm me in game we need to talk about a lil rb my bck il return the favor bout some location