top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

well it seems no one made this thread for a long time and its fun to read it usually accept from the regular flaming, and goblins that leave in here(no offense intanded)...

well i will make my top 20 and hope others will do aswell soon enough

1 OCD - the biggest tribe in the world after there merge was just declared by other top 10 tribe, but doing alright and holding there grown seem to be very organized tribe and dont seem to be going anywhere if inactivity wont hurt them...

2 ~SCC~ - most agressive tribe in the world with almost double ODA than the second ranked, seem to be doing great and showing there troops arent just laying around in there villages farming, should be interesting to see how hard they can push on OCD in the war...

3 AXES - made them selves the name and the rep after fighting OCD with small numbers and doing great at the war, after that they started expending alot and making there numbers alot bigger(but im sure the joining is very limited still), should be interesting to see where they go next...

4 AV - doubled there points in the last 3 weeks through recruiting and jumped alot of places, i dont really know alot of deal about this tribe accept that...

5 ----- - grown alot ricentlly aswell own two kingdoms i wonder if they are going to try and step in the ocd vs scc war in any of the directions and cease the oportunity to gain some ground on the top 2 tribes

6 Escape - well are really blocked btw scc and ocd and if the war between them 3 wont end in one disbanding they will have no choice in the end but to merge to a bigger tribe

7 Motive - dont know much about the south, but they look like a low member tribe but a tribe that is really keeping its activity up and focusing only on a strong team should be interesting to see how far they go...

8 ~SoL~ -dont know

9 Gasp - dont know but they seem to be really close to scc borders

10 Xp - has the most members in top 20 tribes , and it seems like they will be the next target of axes from looking at the maps

11 BADA$$ - well my tribe, i will try not to be biased but i see a good future to the tribe we have one to big wars already at our early stage and only the future will say where we stop(if ever), im liking it for now:icon_cool:

12 UWS - a really small tribe i wonder what side are there on in the next kingdoms to the ones they own

13 =REV= - a falling tribe the leader has left to join axes and now its just a question of time untill they disapear from the top 20 imo

well the rest are still small and not looking to be going anywhere at this point, two small tribes aswell that have some really great players but as the world progresses wont be able to continue in small groups for a long time...

hope you enjoyed reading it and i hope others post aswell

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

- most agressive tribe in the world with almost double ODA than the second ranked

its becoz they just started a new tribe ( OCD from Ouzo ). should add ouzo+OCD

while ~SCC~ is carrying thier ODD since the start of this world

DeletedUser

its becoz they just started a new tribe ( OCD from Ouzo ). should add ouzo+OCD

while ~SCC~ is carrying thier ODD since the start of this world

i wasnt too sure about the dates that the tribes started as i didnt see it in there tribal page in tw and didnt have time to look for it too much...

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL, i think it must be hard to be a part of OCD, you guys need to make excuses for everything in every thread of this forum, guess it´s full time job.

DeletedUser73149

LOL, i think it must be hard to be a part of OCD, you guys need to make excuses for everything in every thread of this forum, guess it´s full time job.
failed!!
no OCD here except me atm.
pls dont kill every thread by 'SCC vs OCD'.
all ppl here have the right to enjoy the external. there are too many threads for you to target us. just leave some space for others.

DeletedUser

yeah about 3 and a half weeks old-seem a lot older though for some reason...

DeletedUser

Some good points raised but its worrying to see so many don't knows and you haven't really done the top 20 as i was expecting to see :icon_cry: I think how you assume that a small group of players wont be able to play long term providing they keep active and keep up the good work there is no reason why they shouldn't in fact they would have an advantage over other tribes as it will in theory be easier for them to co-ordinate larger and more complex attacks as they have less members as well as them being more experienced they will obviously pick up a few players as the world progresses as they beat tribes it is often a tribe will recruit a player or 2 which impressed against them in the war.

DeletedUser

Title: top 20 tribes.

Why not list them all?...

because my info about the world is minimal i hadnt had the time to keep track of the world yet and the world is still young aswell so i never know the ditails of the southern tribes if nothing big isnt heppining, im sure others can feel that info for me and others aswell...

juksey i dont think the the smaller tribes will survive for long is for the reason that soon they will have alot of big tribes around them, and when you are at war against someone big the weakness is you got to be active as 5-6 players that are attacking you(if not more) and people cant hold that pressure on them for a long time usually, but everything is posible...

DeletedUser

I had to laugh... total fail buddy.

DeletedUser

I am above faaaaark and all, so when I speak all shall get on topic. The Topic is Top 20 tribe and what your opinions are. Please Post that or at least something similar or I will infract for being off topic. Everyone is warned now, next is infract for anyone.

Thanks,
Killla

DeletedUser

1 OCD - Appearing to be a very strong tribes. Considering the recent reformations, i'll go with the TWstats OD and they still maintain one of the best average OD(1.115mill ODA, 382k ODD) of any tribe. Likewise are they keeping up a very solid growth, often the first or second fastest nobling tribe of W41, trough respectable conquers, while managing to allmost halt the initial downwards curve at the start of the Scc, Escape vs OCD War. They have a very solid and competent leadership, will be extremly hard to take down.

2 ~SCC~ - A great contender to OCD. With fashionably constructed diplomacy, a great line-up and a wonderful location they have potential to truely go far in this world. They exercised a very agressive flair with a phenomenal OD average (1.118mill ODA, 456k ODD). Past week they're the fastest nobling tribe, im quite intrigued to the sudden drop in this war, though. This war will obviously determine their future but the potential is immense.

3 AXES - By far my own personal favourite. An average OD of 1.386mill ODA, 653k ODD they immaculate the best average of any tribe on this list. A conquer list that displays a suicidal persistance to taunt multiple top tribes at once. Their longterm faith is doubtful but for however long they decide to stick around, i imagine they'll have an elaborate piece of the puzzle that is W41. Certainly boasts an amazing base of players and leadership.

4 AV - A rim tribe with a future that seems to indicate least couple months ahead. However i prophetize that they're quite likely to drop in ranks slightly as they're quite low ranking on the fastest growing tribes(rank 9) and seems to have a few minor tribes like SOL causing issues on the western front. Averagely OD of 525k ODA, 228k ODD it appears they do have a very respectable quality in members but i have my doubts on parts of the leadership. If they prove me wrong i picture, however, they'll be a very strong tribe as their location is very nice.

5 ----- - Fantastic location, with opportunities of both rapid expansion and influencing the course of events. They have grown steadily so far achieving themselves as the 8th fastest growing tribe past week. Appears to be a stabile, agressive rim tribe should the case be it's leaders continue to carry the progress onwards. Albeit 560k ODA, 132kk ODD averagely paints a picture of a tribe yet to really prove itself. Hopefully the time shall come soon, personally have high hopes for these gentlemen.

6 Escape - Poor location, stuck between OCD and SCC with their only Escape southwards trough the gap between Motive and AV. They're low on the nobling chart having only gathered 70 villages past week landing them a spot on rank 19 for this weeks fastest noblers. Their low membercount might prove a challenge to it's surrounding tribes as they certainly appear to have their quality in order. I see little future outside an eventual merge or demise, though. Average OD 1.269 mill ODA, 629k ODD portrays the challenge they allready had and it's gruesome sting. Very good players but perhaps they notice the gripping sensation of suffocation allready?

7 Motive - They have a relatively sound location, long as OCD is gonna be kept busy elsewhere. Reasonable growth, 7th fastest this week with a really good village average for a tribe so far from the core. Know very little of these shady characters but appearance would suggest a tribe with bit of a future if they remain their current success. 679k ODA, 141k ODD as average, it would seem they feed off the minor tribes in it's area so far. Looking forward to these people's first war.

8 ~SOL~ - A tribe shrouded in quite a bit of confusion. They have managed to become the 4th fastest nobling tribe of W41, yet 414k ODA and 148k ODD average, facts that are slightly contradictive. The few insights to their leaders given have been rather disappointing though i wouldn't allow myself to make definite assumptions. Either a good upcoming tribe or someone that will crumble as a dry shelf-cookie under first sign of pressure.

9 Gasp - I got your mind twisted. Unrealistic wavelength draining on your brain-strip inflicted. Crosswords puzzling yourself, questioning your own mental health. It's like a maze within itself, yeah, metaphorical knot-ropping. Take a journey trough the mind of The Riddler. Demented, brain segments mixed in the blender. The living question marks sparks mass confusion. Yes, yes, i'm inclined to avoid talking about my own tribe.

10 Xp - Maintaining a decent growth, having a good location and plentiful of very adept players that unfortunaly are tied up in other worlds. Im sincerely little disappointed with their low level of action so far, had higher expectations. I do believe their potential is there so i imagine all the rest is up to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is a really well thought out top 10 chief. Nicely done.

DeletedUser73828

Faaaaark is legend... he rules TW with an iron fist :icon_eek:

*clears throat* Back on Topic: Indeed that is a good top 10 tribe analysis Chief, but as far as Escape goes I they are allies with SCC making OCD the only threat to them to be honest.

DeletedUser

Their issue aren't most likely to be a threat, Escape is significantly strong, but sheer enclosure. If Motive and AV close the gap of half a continent to their south, they have OCD as enemies to north and west, their allies Scc to east and 2 tribes on the south they do not wanna battle alongside OCD unless immaculate madness grips them. Which lead me to believe expansion will be excruciatingly hard without becoming part of any of the tribe they are bordering.

And thank you :) Appreciate it actually being read, most often my long and complex walls of texts are ignored.