top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

im i the only intelligent life form in this forum........?????

Is that your new signature? :icon_eek: I think I saw this same sentence in 3 threads. :icon_razz:

**OCD - Ranked 1 tribe in the world. Since their foundation, have been fighting tribes, first with AXES, now with ~SCC~/Escape. Did lose a few villages at the beginning, but, the condition is being stabilized now with them hitting back. Here to stay, solid players and awesome leadership, good diplomatic relations and great tribe co-ordination and even more, helpful tribemates. War with those 2 tribes did push them back a little, but, this tribe is gonna be here.

**~SCC~ - Have been here for quite a long time and will be here for some more. War with OCD is bound to take its toll on them, good tribal average and some very good players, tribe co-ordination is great from what I saw in the war against KOTBC. Share boundaries with quite a few top 20 tribes, might face many sided wars, but, I do fancy them giving a good fight, IF they do go down.

**AXES - Solid tribe. Not too many players. With the NAP with OCD in place, they have room to expand in a few more Ks. Already have made a huge impact on =REV= and will soon dominate over K35 and the neigboring Ks. They'll stay in this world for some time to come, don't seem to be coming in contact with too many top tribes looking at their areas of expansion, apart from OCD.

**AV- Not a bad tribe. 58 members, but, the tribal average is low. Judging from their location, they only have room for expansion in the south. Might run into bad weather if they try expanding in the North, North-West or North-East with their northern borders being sealed by 3 of the top 10 tribes. Don't see them surviving in the long run if ~SCC~ and Gasp decide to turn on them, but, for the time they're safe as ~SCC~ have their hands full.

**----- - The quiet tribe, their only representative being the famous lawyer, Mr.Tushaar :p, and occassional posters being DOTW and ShiverChill. They have a nice location with a few Ks to expand to. Interesting to see their next move, if they're gonna join the OCD:~SCC~ war. They can move freely into south or west without any obstructions, or maybe, they have their eyes set on the eastern side? Will be here for sometime until they come to have a war with a top tribe, which might prove detrimental to them.

**Motive - Well placed, good tribal average and a huge space for expansion in the south, east [until they come face-to-face with AV] and west. Don't really know much about them except their leaders, 36 members and ranked 6th. OD suggests they haven't had too many fights. Will be interesting to observe their moves, if they wanna come up north. They're gonna stay for a few weeks, maybe months, but, eventually disband, in my opinion.

**Escape - Former MaccyD members. Great OD and a small number of players with nice tribal average. Bad location, in the long run, will either have to fight very well for their survival or merge into some tribe. Boxed between top 2 tribes of the world, already at war with OCD, this might be harmful for them in the long run. Hoping they're gonna fight till the end, I see them lasting another 2-3 weeks before being overwhelmed.

**~SoL~ - Don't see too bright a future for them. Maybe, they'll stick on for a while. Only areas of expansion are in the west and south, but, somehow, I feel they'll have to face UWS and F-Meh sooner rather than later. OD isn't too bad. Don't really know much about them .

**Gasp - Bordered by ~SCC~ in the north and west, and also, close to AV, will be here for a few weeks maybe before they have to war one of them. Tribal avergae isn't too good. They can try nobling villages in the south and west as a means to secure their places, too close for comfort to ~SCC~, might get into trouble for cross-nobling? :p

**SPEARS - Already at war with AXES, don't see them lasting long. Also, OCD is in their south, though they're focussed on their war with ~SCC~ and Escape, so, not too much of a threat now.

Last edited by a moderator:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Is that your new signature? :icon_eek: I think I saw this same sentence in 3 threads. :icon_razz:

**OCD - Ranked 1 tribe in the world. Since their foundation, have been fighting tribes, first with AXES, now with ~SCC~/Escape. Did lose a few villages at the beginning, but, the condition is being stabilized now with them hitting back. Here to stay, solid players and awesome leadership, good diplomatic relations and great tribe co-ordination and even more, helpful tribemates. War with those 2 tribes did push them back a little, but, this tribe is gonna be here.

**~SCC~ - Have been here for quite a long time and will be here for some more. War with OCD is bound to take its toll on them, good tribal average and some very good players, tribe co-ordination is great from what I saw in the war against KOTBC. Share boundaries with quite a few top 20 tribes, might face many sided wars, but, I do fancy them giving a good fight, IF they do go down.

**AXES - Solid tribe. Not too many players. With the NAP with OCD in place, they have room to expand in a few more Ks. Already have made a huge impact on =REV= and will soon dominate over K35 and the neigboring Ks. They'll stay in this world for some time to come, don't seem to be coming in contact with too many top tribes looking at their areas of expansion, apart from OCD.

**AV- Not a bad tribe. 58 members, but, the tribal average is low. Judging from their location, they only have room for expansion in the south. Might run into bad weather if they try expanding in the North, North-West or North-East with their northern borders being sealed by 3 of the top 10 tribes. Don't see them surviving in the long run if ~SCC~ and Gasp decide to turn on them, but, for the time they're safe as ~SCC~ have their hands full.

**----- - The quiet tribe, their only representative being the famous lawyer, Mr.Tushaar :p, and occassional posters being DOTW and ShiverChill. They have a nice location with a few Ks to expand to. Interesting to see their next move, if they're gonna join the OCD:~SCC~ war. They can move freely into south or west without any obstructions, or maybe, they have their eyes set on the eastern side? Will be here for sometime until they come to have a war with a top tribe, which might prove detrimental to them.

**Motive - Well placed, good tribal average and a huge space for expansion in the south, east [until they come face-to-face with AV] and west. Don't really know much about them except their leaders, 36 members and ranked 6th. OD suggests they haven't had too many fights. Will be interesting to observe their moves, if they wanna come up north. They're gonna stay for a few weeks, maybe months, but, eventually disband, in my opinion.

**Escape - Former MaccyD members. Great OD and a small number of players with nice tribal average. Bad location, in the long run, will either have to fight very well for their survival or merge into some tribe. Boxed between top 2 tribes of the world, already at war with OCD, this might be harmful for them in the long run. Hoping they're gonna fight till the end, I see them lasting another 2-3 weeks before being overwhelmed.

2 threads, because for some reason there was 2 threads going on about the same topic.

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

We tried to war AON|41 (a former top 20 tribe situated in K73/63) but they literally fell apart in several pieces before our first wave hit.
Each tribe will eventually disband, same with Motive. I don't expect our children and grandchildren to keep playing while we're long gone ;)

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I demand the next person to do a rating does the ENTIRE top 20. Got nothing to do with the fact that Chaos are now in the top 20...

DeletedUser19099

1 Smexy Seems alright.
2 OCD Seems alright.
3 AXES Good pedigree, I see them owning the west soon due the fact that Xp is pretty much going to be gobbled up soon.
4 AV Thought they were alright till I saw how Sol was raping the hell out of them. Shocking to say the least.
5 ----- My tribe.
6 Motive Seems good. Are stable in the top 10, but don't know much else.
7 ~SoL~ Sucked earlier, seem to be doing a good job against AV which might not be saying much.
8 Gasp No comment.
9 Xp. They were always the mass recruit tribe. I'm surprised they weren't massacred before.
10 UWS No idea.
11 BAD@$$ Seems alright.
12 =REV= Definitely dying.
13 NORSE No idea.
14 Hugger No idea.
15 SVU No idea.
16 Hiraya Oh I love this one. Know only one of them but he's good. Very good. Be afraid. You know what comes next.
17 F-meh! No idea.
18 PWN Will either war or merge with SCC. I predict the latter.
19 Light No idea.
20 Chaos Good skill, but might not be growing enough to be a foce to reckon with in respect to global arena.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
7 ~SoL~ Sucked earlier, seem to be doing a good job against AV which might not be saying much.

The people warring AV are SOL, not ~SoL~. ~SoL~ still preety much suck...

20 Chaos Good skill, but might not be growing enough to be a foce to reckon with in respect to global arena.

I'll have you know we are climbing the rankings and have a better growth per member average than others in the top 20.

DeletedUser19099

Exactly, per member average. You still might not be growing enough to be a force in the world when maybe only 5-6 tribes are worth looking at in the long run. *Maybe*. You know better where you're going, I'm just an outsider conjecturing.

As for the SOL mixup, I stand corrected.

DeletedUser

Exactly, per member average. You still might not be growing enough to be a force in the world when maybe only 5-6 tribes are worth looking at in the long run. *Maybe*. You know better where you're going, I'm just an outsider conjecturing.

As for the SOL mixup, I stand corrected.

But chaos may prove to be excellent merging material. And they are showing the world what they're made of,
they don't have the need of mingling in with the big tribes for now as it looks to me they're doing just fine on their own.
Still plenty of time ahead of us in this world. ;)

DeletedUser

We tried to war AON|41 (a former top 20 tribe situated in K73/63) but they literally fell apart in several pieces before our first wave hit.
Each tribe will eventually disband, same with Motive. I don't expect our children and grandchildren to keep playing while we're long gone ;)

Erm Aon|41 Fell apart for a reason. F-meh was hitting him them, and destroying them. Please don't act as if you influenced their reason for falling apart. Look at war stats, or tw stats on the tribe.
[spoil]]Side 1:
Tribes: F-meh!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AoN|41
Players: kingmq38 pail

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 2[/spoil]
There are probably more but i can't be bothered to track them down.
Now lets see
Motive hmm

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Motive
Players:

Side 2:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 12
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 154,476
Side 2: 100,567
Difference: 53,909

image.php

[/spoil]

Now i understand you say, you didn't have a chance you launch your offensive so stats would obviously not reflect your potential for damage. But how would a tribe that was only down by 13 conquers disband due to your pressure :icon_confused:

Heck if we are claiming that. I can honestly say Aon|41 disbanding due to me, and me alone since well looking at war stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Bob-omb

Side 2:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 0
Difference: 26

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 184,152
Side 2: 0
Difference: 184,152

image.php

[/spoil] I single handly conquered more than your whole tribe

No Flaming, just stating a fact:)

DeletedUser79848

1 Smexy Seems alright.

4 AV Thought they were alright till I saw how Sol was raping the hell out of them. Shocking to say the least.
5 ----- My tribe.
6 Motive Seems good. Are stable in the top 10, but don't know much else.

It is SOL that is assaulting AV. not ~SoL~.

And Gasp is doing fine, thanks :)

DeletedUser

SOL seem to be good at operations, operation on SMALL players.
Now that we launched at them they are the tribe who is defending now.
Many players in the past have said to me to get whole tribe involved, which is now happening.
They may be 4 strong active players but they are all over the place now.
Rednas21 is pretty much clear, Jammer0 is not the big man we all thought he was thats for sure.

So please SOL are NOT!!!, raping us at all, if you actually look at stats and not losses, they take out the teeny-weeny players who were on the frontline, and now that the frontline has been altered, they cant do ****

DeletedUser

17 F-meh! No idea.
18 PWN Will either war or merge with SCC. I predict the latter.
19 Light No idea.

Can i ask how you can infer that Chaos has good Skill, while having no idea about F-meh.
We have the higher average with a lower member count.
Looking at out tw stats would show we ripped apart a top 20 tribe with almost 5 times our member count.

Granted we are on the rim so you can argue it didn't take much 'Skill'
But what does one have to do ?

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can i ask how you can infer that Chaos has good Skill, while having no idea about F-meh.
We have the higher average with a lower member count.
Looking at out tw stats would show we ripped apart a top 20 tribe with almost 5 times our member count.

Granted we are on the rim so you can argue it didn't take much 'Skill'
But what does one have to do ?

F-meh! started this world before those in Chaos did it stands to reason you will be larger. Looking at TW stats will also show we ripped apart of top 20 tribe, in fact we took 40 villages from them in 5 days with zero losses.

We also have a slighter larger/more noticeable forum presence so are more likely to you know... be known about...