top 20 tribes

DeletedUser73828

Yeah you do have a good point, but I've seen tribes come out of predicaments like this on top before. So it should be interesting to see how they go about their business.

And no problem mate :icon_cool:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Their issue aren't most likely to be a threat, Escape is significantly strong, but sheer enclosure. If Motive and AV close the gap of half a continent to their south, they have OCD as enemies to north and west, their allies Scc to east and 2 tribes on the south they do not wanna battle alongside OCD unless immaculate madness grips them. Which lead me to believe expansion will be excruciatingly hard without becoming part of any of the tribe they are bordering.

And thank you :) Appreciate it actually being read, most often my long and complex walls of texts are ignored.

People clearly don't know what they are missing Ganja :icon_wink:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ok

let me have a crack at saving this thread

[spoil]
blahblah.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
topktribes.gif
[/spoil]

RANK#1: OCD

Tribe name: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
ID: OCD
Number of members: 78
Points of the best 40 players: 18.871.295
Total points: 26.191.912
Average points: 335.793
Opponents defeated: 61.814.391 (2.)

[spoil]

This is our top tribe for world 41 at the moment with a 5 million point lead, they also have 20 more members than rank#2 (this always isnt an advantage more people = more people to controll and harder to coordinate)

this tribe has been around for about 3 weeks and already moving to the top of the od rankings due to there war with escape and ~scc~ (i think thats pretty impressive myself) these guys get a bad rep for many mergers to make this one super power, but the way i look at it is every tribe that starts under a new banner (tag) is exaclty that a NEW tribe, weather or not the leadership has changed. i dont think ouzo's history and all the other tribes to make up ocd should be relivant to the tribe.

so far we have seen ocd warring since the day they were created wich is always a good thing for the top ranked tribe, the nap with axes they get flamed about was very smart by ocd, and was in the nick of time before they were gang banged by 3 of the best tribes in world 41, (i dont care how good you are 3 top 5 tribes on 1 is highly rare for the single tribe to win..)

since the war kicked off with ~SCC~ and escape

Side 1:
Tribes: OCD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~SCC~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 63
Difference: 39

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,661,353
Side 2: 8,096,545
Difference: 435,192

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 180,213
Side 2: 539,751
Difference: 359,538

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~SCC~ Escape
Players:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 104
Difference: 62

image.php

Side 2: 10,595,703
Difference: 2,934,350

image.php

Side 1: 346,098
Side 2: 890,142
Difference: 544,044

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Escape
Players:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 41
Difference: 23

image.php

Side 2: 2,499,158
Difference: 5,162,195

image.php

Side 1: 165,885
Side 2: 350,391
Difference: 184,506

image.php

clearly they are not ahead in this war. but let me point out a few things I have noticed

SkaffaStad
Lord Teradin

= 57 of the 63, and they were in terrible position for a war, really i commend ocd for not dismissing them them like alot of tibes seem to do...

the war seems to be slowing down quite abit over the last little bit. and ocd have been trying to regain ground lost

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~SCC~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 4
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 1,873,340
Side 2: 1,771,225
Difference: 102,115

image.php

Side 1: 28,523
Side 2: 26,922
Difference: 1,601

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Escape
Players:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 10
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 2: 474,053
Difference: 1,399,287

image.php

Side 1: 129,899
Side 2: 88,747
Difference: 41,152

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Escape ~SCC~
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 265
Side 2: 345
Difference: 80

image.php

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 14
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 2: 2,245,278
Difference: 371,938

image.php

Side 1: 158,422
Side 2: 115,669
Difference: 42,753

image.php

looks like a more even war is starting to happen.

like in all tribes there is some room for improvment in OCD they could trim there fat (pretty much every tribe has this problem..)

activity stats

another issue i see is they are expanding to far to fast.. they controll 5 k's but one of the 5 doesnt connect to the the other 4..recruiting players in ks there main core is far away from, could spell trouble if the wrong tribes declaired at the same time...

untill this war with ~scc~ and escape is done with i dont see them picking any other fights.

this tribe will be top 3 for a long time to come IMO[/spoil]

RANK#2: ~SCC~

Tribe name: Sexy Commando Club
ID: ~SCC~
Number of members: 58
Points of the best 40 players: 18.537.343
Total points: 21.958.377
Average points: 378.592
Opponents defeated: 92.461.663 (1.)

[spoil]

this tribe is my predictions for the first to overtake OCD as #1 rank and some day the main core tribe of w41. |(they were there before ;).....Best Rank: 1 22nd September 2009)|

the tribe was created around this date (29th Jul 2009 - 21:31:21) this was there first enoblement so they are one of the older tribes in the hood

they are doing very well so far in this world and have proven to be a tribe to to be feared, there od ranks show this

ODA

Rank----- Tribe name----- Defeated
1----- Sexy Commando Club -----65,13 Mio.

ODD

Rank----- Tribe name----- Defeated
1----- Sexy Commando Club----- 27,33 Mio.

~SCC~ controll 5 k's with good dominance and in good relation to eachother.

in there future i see escape merging into them so that will gain them some more very strong players to add to there arsinal..

im still fairly new to this world so im not 100% on there history, the war that seems to be most noticable for me before ocd would be [=????=] wich was a landslide..

there war on ocd is going great for them and earning them alot of respct on the forums.. i wont repost the stats again as i did on ocd review but they arnt far away to scroll up and check :icon_razz:

activity wise they are in pretty good shape 5 or 6 need to be eaten (im sure after the war it will be done :icon_twisted:)

activity stats

very steady growth rate impressive

image.php

the best thing about this tribe is how long they have been here and how little villages they have lost!!!

(+2305-97)

this tribe will be rank one again someday i feel and its a tribe i will be watching closly.

[/spoil]

RANK#3: AXES

Tribe name: Axes: Who Needs Defense Anyway?
ID: AXES
Number of members: 29
Points of the best 40 players: 13.720.487
Total points: 13.720.487
Average points: 473.120
Opponents defeated: 46.738.819 (3.)
[spoil]

This is my favorit tribe in world 41. (other than my own) this tribe grows in a extremly fast rate!, has the second lowest membership in top 10 and is over 4 million points ahead of rank 4.

this tribe has a very solid membership and could be classed as an elite tribe for sure.

there war with ouzu has proven them to be a tribe to be feared in war even with there small numbers, even when ouzo turned into ocd they were ahead in nobling when the cease fire was called.

also not known by many this tribe made the previous rank 4 tribe crumble in 2 days of war. =rev= is still around but after warring bada$$ for about 2 weeks with very little enoblemnts eachway due to stacked fronts axes walks in and mass attacks them, 2 days later there best members flead for axes and a few to bada$$ some to ocd, well done axes.

Side 1:

Tribes: AXES
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =REV=
Players:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 5
Difference: 63

image.php

Side 1: 4,258,930
Side 2: 3,162,319
Difference: 1,096,611

image.php

Side 1: 584,633
Side 2: 43,439
Difference: 541,194

image.php

there leader is known to be silant but deadly most leaders stick to the middle of the tribe ranks and are overly friendly spammers (no offance :p)

axes has only 3 members under 300k wich is very impressive, they have no pitty for the small nice guys :p

position wise axes has no real threat to them other than there nap OCD and if i were them i would be expanding north west, they seem to be pushing south/north east instead to try to reach the core it would seem. this will certainly make the world more intresting

i dont have much to critisze about this tribe seem to have great coordination and strong leadership. this tribe eventually will be rank 1 (i know i said this about scc but axes will be after them )

od ranks are rite where they should be for there position and size, i cant see anyone touching these guys anytime soon.

[/spoil]

RANK#4: AV

Tribe name: Ako Vendetta
ID: AV
Number of members: 59
Points of the best 40 players: 9.239.043
Total points: 10.336.397
Average points: 175.193
Opponents defeated: 41.032.510 (6.)

[spoil]

this tribe has seem to have flown under the radar as far as forum rep, i havnt heard to much from them (maybe im just not paying attention ?)

wars to mention would be ~sol~ not doing so great against a 4 man tribe:icon_eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: SOL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AV
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 1
Difference: 59

image.php

Side 1: 1,473,849
Side 2: 5,262,800
Difference: 3,788,951

image.php

Side 1: 439,724
Side 2: 8,720
Difference: 431,004

image.php

position wise they look likt they got a tuff future gasp ~scc~ escape are surrunding them.. and they have to expand through size to go to the rim (small tribe but some experianced player there) tuff go either way good luck av

[/spoil]

RANK#5: -----

Tribe name: Nameless and Faceless
ID: -----
Number of members: 45
Points of the best 40 players: 8.699.637
Total points: 9.001.741
Average points: 200.038
Opponents defeated: 28.296.655 (9.)

[spoil]

Another tribe with little publicity im suprised to see they havnt entered the war with ocd or ~scc~

actually i dont recall ever hearing there name in a major war.. not to say they dont have the capability to do damage but im sure the public would like to see what there made of.. (sources tell me they have a big opp in the planning..... dont know on who but i know my boarders are stacked down there just incase lol)

on to the positive side, they have pretty much 100% active players... not somthing you see everyday...

pretty much 100%!!

and they controll there 2 ks solidly!!!

another great fact about them is (+890-35) :icon_eek: yes only 35 losses!!! again probly due to the small amount of war but still 35..... impressive

there od is nothing to write home about.. due to there lack of large scale war i would say..
i think this tribe has a good shot at remaining in the top 5 for some time to come but it depends on relations with ~scc~

im looking forward to seeing there next move will they jump in on the gangbang already happening on bada$$ ? or maybe hit ocd to help future relations? or the other way around...

very intresting future whatever way they choose...

[/spoil]

RANK#6: ESCAPE

Tribe name: Delirium
ID: Escape
Number of members: 21
Points of the best 40 players: 8.003.339
Total points: 8.003.339
Average points: 381.111
Opponents defeated: 25.008.960 (13.)

[spoil]

these guys have been through alot... most are ex maccyd and were the first guys to join the world.

been through lots of wars, there od stats look pretty poor due to legnth of time being a tribe, there stats from tw stats wich show players od added up rather than od just earned as that tribe is much better looking

OD Rank: 5. (39,876,125 score)

OD Attack Rank: 5. (26,662,632 score)

OD Defense Rank: 5. (13,213,493 score)

5 over all is pretty good imo for such a small group of players.

i dont see a big future for the tribe sadly, however i do see a big future for the tribes players in ~scc~ <-- my opinion <--not a fact

doing pretty well in the war with ocd, latly falling behind in stats lets see if they pick up the pace...

[/spoil]

RANK#7: motive

Tribe name: The Ulterior Motive
ID: Motive
Number of members: 35
Points of the best 40 players: 7.955.537
Total points: 7.955.537
Average points: 227.301
Opponents defeated: 26.492.848 (12.)

[spoil]

another tribe without much of a war resume, seem to have had a scuffle with AoN|41 but other than that not much action

oda rank 9 not to bad for not doing much war,

odd rank 23 never been on the reciving end very much...

small amount of members and almost all them are active

activity lvls

seem to be expanding west taking the most logical choice for easy expandment, im suprised at the number of low pointed players in this tribe i always thought they were more strict.

wont be leaving top 20 anytime soon i dont think.
[/spoil]

RANK#8: ~SoL~

Tribe name: The Solution
ID: ~SoL~
Number of members: 53
Points of the best 40 players: 7.332.708
Total points: 8.219.545
Average points: 155.085
Opponents defeated: 28.146.865 (10.)

[spoil]

another tribe with nearly no inactives.

and yet again a tribe who has yet to declair war against a tribe worth mentioning. could have a nice battle with uws if they wanted to show the world what there made of :p

not terrible od seeing how they have had no major wars..

i would love to see them in action to see what they are made of.

[/spoil]

RANK#9: Gasp

Tribe name: Anoxia
ID: Gasp
Number of members: 66
Points of the best 40 players: 7.152.304
Total points: 8.473.547
Average points: 128.387
Opponents defeated: 27.434.797 (11.)

[spoil]

decant little rim tribe with great potential. iv seen a few wars declaired by them already might not be a top ranked tribe they fought but they are a rim tribe..

od is about where it should be.. a few members inactive here and there but nothing major.

i would love to see them fight AV and grab a bag of popcorn to watch the rim battle :lol:

these guys have a promising future as long as they keep on ~scc~ s good side ofcourse my opinion

[/spoil]

RANK#10: Tribe name: X Project
ID: Xp
Number of members: 88
Points of the best 40 players: 6.307.280
Total points: 7.623.819
Average points: 86.634
Opponents defeated: 33.713.263 (7.)

[spoil]

these guys have yet to prove themselfs in a war either, they are in a very tight squeeze between axes and norse both strong tribes..

there best route of escape would be to take on svu before the closed in and are forced to war... last i heard axes and them are on good terms but things could change... and i have no idea about them and norse.

they have the highest member count in the top 20 and are not very respected in the forums..

there oda is very nice for the rank and size though they get points for that! rank 8 in oda isnt bad

i dont see a long future for this tribe in top 20 unless they hug or they make a dramatic escape from the norse/axes sandwige :lol: but good luck!!

[/spoil]

RANK#11: UWS

Properties
Tribe name: United We Stand
ID: UWS
Number of members: 16
Points of the best 40 players: 5.223.121
Total points: 5.223.121
Average points: 326.445
Opponents defeated: 10.364.537 (24.)

[spoil]

clearly skilled players, they have lost a total of 8 YES I SAID 8 villages in there intire tribal history.

im not aware of them being in any wars but i may have been sleeping that day :p

this tribe has huge potential IF they can get a couple more skilled players to get there member list to about 20 or so, especially with pearberr quiting and seing a few other inactives there,. its very hard to fight an effective war without sitters and without more heads than 16.

i think that if they fought ~SOL~ and proved to them who the boss was they could get that 5 to 10 elite players to fill the gaps from them and have a new k to dominate.

it would be intresting to see them join the ocd fight :p (€only because of positioning..)

od is small due to size of tribe i assume..

one more intresting fact is they have a total of 17 tribal changes!! and 16 members.... impressive i must say
[/spoil]

RANK#12: =REV=
Tribe name: Revenant
ID: =REV=
Number of members: 38
Points of the best 40 players: 5.141.615
Total points: 5.141.615
Average points: 135.305
Opponents defeated: 42.674.029 (5.)

[spoil]

was a good tribe, leadership issues was there issue i think i have been told a few times there first leader was terrible dwilkes did his best to take the rains and did a good job but i dont think he got what he was looking for teamwork wise..

not doing so well in either fron t there fighting on,

they seem to have given up on fighting axes back,

they are pretty focused on bada$$ it seems they have been putting alot more effort into us latly, who knows it could pay off and get them some respect from other tribes.

no future in w41 imo

[/spoil]

RANK#:13

Tribe name: TEH-BAD-A$$-TRIBE
ID: BADA$$
Number of members: 60
Points of the best 40 players: 5.104.179
Total points: 5.644.620
Average points: 94.077
Opponents defeated: 28.429.841 (8.)

[spoil]

this is my tribe, we have come along way in this world, some backround on us is about half the tribe is old friends from old worlds, most of us fought eachother at somepoint or still have ongoing battles. we came here to see how well we would work together and picked up some new members along the way, enuff of a history lesoon :p

we have had 3 major wars so far, were still here battleing along in the 3rd war, we had a fight for k26 twice once against acorn who was rank 1 and we were rank 10 i think lol. the second was against ace a much tuffer battle and it showed me who was here to fight and who was here to play sim city (you may ask why we have so many tiny players, a few were rimmed by ace but gave it there all and restarted in centre)

the third is ongoing, we are fighting =rev= (about a month now) this is a pretty slow war with enoblments due to our stacked front lines on each side, before axes hit them i belive we were ahead by about 10-2 now its hmm let me check

Side 1:
Tribes: BADA$$
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =REV=
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 453
Side 2: 527
Difference: 74

image.php

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 20
Difference: 11

image.php

Side 1: 2,324,993
Side 2: 3,192,871
Difference: 867,878

image.php

Side 1: 206,167
Side 2: 133,207
Difference: 72,960

image.php

same time were fighting a few other tribes

Side 1:
Tribes: BADA$$
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =REV= WIN! -J~C-
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 453
Side 2: 793
Difference: 340

image.php

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 36
Difference: 13

image.php

Side 1: 2,324,993
Side 2: 4,068,108
Difference: 1,743,115

image.php

Side 1: 310,979
Side 2: 224,969
Difference: 86,010

image.php

still keeping abov in the stats.

we have a high member count wich will change over time. but i have a passion for teaching people who want to be taught and who put in the effort, the ones who stop progressing get the boot.

we originally planned to take controll of k25/26/15/16 as i was always a k 16 player somehow my whole tribalwar life.

but wars keep comming from the south lol so were being dragged down there :p

i have very high hopes for my tribe and expect to go far in this world.

our biggist threat i can see is axes they are getting very close due to the =rev= war and they have the power to put a hurting on us i think.

i can only hope for the best for me and my tribe.

good luck to me :p

[/spoil]

RANK#14: NORSE

Tribe name: NORSE
ID: NORSE
Number of members: 27
Points of the best 40 players: 4.127.610
Total points: 4.127.610
Average points: 152.874
Opponents defeated: 15.567.203 (16.)

[spoil]

im impressed with these guys so far

low membership count, although they seem to be riddled with inactivity :icon_eek:

they are usually on the top nobleing tribes list and are expanding very fast!!

activity

lets see if they get back into the game or if there time has come due to there inactiveness

[/spoil]

RANK#15: hiraya
Tribe name: The Art of Thy Imagination
ID: Hiraya
Number of members: 34
Points of the best 40 players: 3.162.044
Total points: 3.162.044
Average points: 93.001
Opponents defeated: 14.592.101 (17.)

[spoil]

another peppy little rim tribe, no wars to speak of yet but they are still new.

they have lots of people fighting for there main k should be a good battle left to see if they have what it takes..

they seem to have a good base of players with only 2 inactives, they have ok od aswell

its hard to say for me if they will be here long term or not, but we will see in due time...

[/spoil]

thats the top 15

i wanted to do all 20 but my work day is almost over and i dont have the time..

i will finish the last 5 another time.

i will say sorry now for my spelling and what not its not the best and im sure i have a few points wrong,

but this is how a top 20 should be post proof to what you say and go into some details.

thanx for reading i hope you enjoy

Last edited:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
disclaimer

when i started writing there was no other replys doing top 10's or 20's

ganja's was well though out

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cody - instead of using different colours for each tribe, put them all in separate spoilers. Axes for example are very difficult to read. You could do the same with the stats.

Nice read though.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cody - instead of using different colours for each tribe, put them all in separate spoilers. Axes for example are very difficult to read. You could do the same with the stats.

Nice read though.

ya i thought of that after

my bad next time ill do so

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You could just edit the existing post. o_O

Very nice none the less though. Was kind of hoping some one would get to the tribe I'm in though. :( (F-Meh!)

i will

give me time i wanted to do all the top 20 and a few out of the top 20 but i dont like to half a$$ (pun intended :icon_wink:) my work

DeletedUser

cody you played W23 right?
I haven't seen an analysis like that since my W23 days. Our top 20 tribes thread puts all the other world's top 20 tribes thread to shame (that I've seen so far anyways). Either that or we all had no life as they take forever to do...

DeletedUser79727

good job cody :icon_smile:

hard to read though :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Very nice Cody. I thoroughly enjoyed it, although, like stated several times before, the colors made it hard to read about some of the tribes.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
cody you played W23 right?
I haven't seen an analysis like that since my W23 days. Our top 20 tribes thread puts all the other world's top 20 tribes thread to shame (that I've seen so far anyways). Either that or we all had no life as they take forever to do...

ya I played 23, i was the founder of KNOCK!, there was never and never will be a world as good as 23 was in its hay days,(IMO)

the good news is i brought alot of the best players from w23 here ;)

DeletedUser

Good work, colors are a tad harsh on teh eyes though.:icon_sad:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ok lol i get the point the colors suck

if it bugs you just hilight them with your mouse as if you were going to copy and paste

DeletedUser

1 OCD 19.445.718 27.420.923 Fighting a 2 vs 1 and holding their own
2 ~SCC~ 18.936.319 22.429.632 Fighting OCD, still going strong
3 AXES 14.074.009 14.074.009 Good active tribe
4 AV 9.546.602 10.571.672 havent looked at them
5 ----- 8.986.595 9.290.466 The east is theirs, but do the grow towards the rim or join in the ocd - scc war?
6 Motive 8.181.191 8.181.191 solid tribe
7 Escape 8.111.474 8.111.474 dropped down the ranks due to the war with ocd. will the be able to keep up or slowly go away?
8 ~SoL~ 7.715.105 8.505.826 no idea
9 Gasp 7.517.204 8.926.686 no idea
10 SPEARS 6.508.491 7.762.564 no idea
11 UWS 5.358.715 5.358.715 no idea
12 =REV= 5.173.428 5.173.428 slowly dying
13 BADA$$ 5.016.184 5.430.215 have shown they are no push overs
14 NORSE 4.101.908 4.101.908 no idea
15 Hiraya 3.237.059 3.237.059 no idea
16 Hugger 3.140.008 3.140.008 no idea, but heard they are a solid tribe
17 F-meh! 2.683.247 2.683.247 no idea
18 SVU 2.547.030 3.139.390 no idea
19 PWN 2.406.196 2.406.196 no idea
20 SOL 2.148.623 2.148.623 no idea

From what I see, and is just what I see. Some of the op 20 need to step their game up and make a impact on this world. Who to say they arent, its all just from my eyes so far, and i havent payed close attention to all the tribes in the top 20 so got a lot on no idea comments.

DeletedUser19099

Axes seems to have consolidated by hugging with SPEARS and it might serve them well for war purposes with SPEARS in a safe area.

I iz Nub

^^^^ Wrong. They changed their name for other purposes. Not because we are allies or "hugging" them.

DeletedUser

Axes seems to have consolidated by hugging with SPEARS and it might serve them well for war purposes with SPEARS in a safe area.

Lol. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a definite genius.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: AXES
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SPEARS
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 37
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 215,721
Side 2: 166,924
Difference: 48,797

image.php

Side 1: 51,553
Side 2: 9,246
Difference: 42,307

image.php

im i the only intelligent life form in this forum........?????