Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

I foolishly based that purely on a conversation with a player I knew from an old world without checking locations.

Edit to say - Stronghold in 37 with little competition to fight. Where is next? K36?

DeletedUser

1.R4KI- One word failure, though I hear their duke is quite awesome. Its that simz character that screws them up.

2.One- Should they not change their name to two? Wouldn't it be more fitting?:icon_razz: Though They lost their presence in the north I don't see their recent reformation a bad thing. Lets them drop some dead weight most dukes aren't cold hearted enough to do that normally. I think their diplomacy will be important.

3.CATS- Steady, just sitting there, expanding keeping quiet. Nice sign, gonna stick around for quite some time, may recruit past One at some point.

4.Omen- I dont know too much about them at all really.

5.Fremen- Nicely set up, many villages intermingled with both R4KI and Cat's I wonder how they will play their dip.

6.WP-I am going away from my normal top 5 to mention something I noticed. Their location is deadlocked, and not deadlocked entirely but their core members are their top guys. Easy farm especially, he is surrounded by Omen, One, and his own tribe mates. When the food runs out this will lead to 3 options. War with One war with Omen, or war with inactives, where you get an uber bloated Easy farm without much of a tribe to back him up anymore. I personally am interested in how this one plays out.

DeletedUser

Ok, so the top 20 seems to have changed since the last time one of these were done, so in the interest of getting this forum active again and getting the opinions of these tribes I will start off.

1 R4KI - Well R4ki is still at the top, even if One and Omen combined completely R4ki would still be larger. I don't see them going anywhere unless there are major inactivity problems, however I'm sure they would be able to find replacements. Will anyone be able to bring down this behemoth?

2 One - Ex-members of Zero, reformed into the tribe One. Seem to be doing good. Leadership is still the same as Zero - Tavnk. Still headed toward the rim I think? Have a solid hold on K56 and K66. However I think they lost some ground when they left Zero.

3 Omen - I like this tribe, however they seem to be hugging with One and WP, Perhaps they are trying to strengthen up for a power move? Overall they seem like a fairly solid tribe.

4 Fremen - Great tribe, low member count. Have a great spread across K42, K43, and seem to have taken hold of K52 which used to belong to CATS if I'm not mistaken. Heading into K41 and K31. Not sure of their relations with R4ki but they seem to be headed toward the rim? Seem to have great leadership and are expanding at a good rate. Recently passed CATS so we will see what the future has for this tribe.

5 CATS - CATS, well as we've read in the Top 3 thread, have had a few activity problems, and are currently internal nobling. However they say they are only nobling the ones that are already empty. So hopefully this is true and they aren't losing troops by nobling a village and making them disappear. Could be weak if they are causing troops to disappear and could be a war away from utter destruction. Once a fan favorite, now expected to crash and burn? Seem to have lost control over K52 to Fremen and have recently been passed in the ranks by Fremen. From an outsiders perspective CATS seems to be hanging on by a thread, hopefully what they say is true and they are as strong as ever and will be able to make a comeback.

6 Apex - Apex recent merge with Qualm, I can't remember their ranking before the merge but this merger I'm assuming has boosted them to rank 6. Have the appearance of a great tribe, but I don't know too much about their inner workings, (except that they were potentially planning an attack on Matt's account, however it is denied as joking). Will this act cause R4ki to turn their attention to Apex? They have a strong hold on their K's and have potential to expand west and north towards the rim.

7 WP - WP, the Wolf Pack, lead by EasyFarm, seems to be in good relations with One and Omen. Have good control over their K's with room to expand towards the rim, but as they have One and Omen blocking their way to the core, their only option is towards the rim unless they decide to enter a war. EasyFarm seems to be outnumbering the rest of his tribe, and seems to make up the majority of his tribe. Will this fact alone be their downfall?

8 GBKRM - Don't know much about this tribe. Seem to have grown since the last ranking. Have seperated the members of One in K48 from the rest of the tribe, however they are mixed with looking at the map they seem to be intermingled with a few other tribes, This could bring them down in the long run.

9 S.R.A. - Formerly Fujis? perhaps, not entirely sure though. Look to have a good position.

10 NoFeaR - One and R4ki have them surrounded. Don't know if they are currently being attacked by One and R4ki, but it's only a matter of time till they finish them off.

11 D-R - N/A

12 UFC - They are still around?

13 K44 - uhm, R4ki owns K44, good luck...

14 k22 - Don't know much about them, have a good hold on K22 and seem to be moving into K21.

15 =DARK= - N/A

16 UFC67 - They are on to 67? jeez how many of these tribes do they have. Waiting for One to finish them off.

17 *RPB - Have a strong hold on K51, however they are going to have to deal with Fremen sooner or later it seems.

18 TKEP - N/A

19 -KILL- - N/A

20 Hive - N/A

DeletedUser

5 CATS - CATS, well as we've read in the Top 3 thread, have had a few activity problems, and are currently internal nobling. However they say they are only nobling the ones that are already empty. So hopefully this is true and they aren't losing troops by nobling a village and making them disappear. Could be weak if they are causing troops to disappear and could be a war away from utter destruction. Once a fan favorite, now expected to crash and burn? Seem to have lost control over K52 to Fremen and have recently been passed in the ranks by Fremen. From an outsiders perspective CATS seems to be hanging on by a thread, hopefully what they say is true and they are as strong as ever and will be able to make a comeback.

We only had two real members in K52, Herman and Slacker, two brothers. Slacker was over 300k points at one time there, I forget what Herman was, but they made up our tribe in K52. When they both deleted for a reason that only made sense to them, we lost K52. Simple as that.

DeletedUser

We only had two real members in K52, Herman and Slacker, two brothers. Slacker was over 300k points at one time there, I forget what Herman was, but they made up our tribe in K52. When they both deleted for a reason that only made sense to them, we lost K52. Simple as that.

Meh, every tribe in this world will have to go through that at one point. Skilled or not, active or not, there's always a time when some people randomly decide to delete their accounts without notifying. Especially on slower worlds where much activity wasn't required in the first place.

Big players who don't play an active role in their tribe are a plague, I'm afraid. But you could do like us and noble them all out. =D

DeletedUser

They appear to be nobling the intribe members that have decided to quit rather than nobling the people that deleted. However I could be wrong on this fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

MichielK

5 CATS - CATS, well as we've read in the Top 3 thread, have had a few activity problems, and are currently internal nobling. However they say they are only nobling the ones that are already empty. So hopefully this is true and they aren't losing troops by nobling a village and making them disappear.

No need to hope, a quick trip to TW Stats will prove that this is true. For example, my account lost 14 villages for a total ODD gain of 11K. Not exactly a big loss of troops, and I suspect most of that ODD came from the few "real" incomings I had when I left the world.

Meh, every tribe in this world will have to go through that at one point. Skilled or not, active or not, there's always a time when some people randomly decide to delete their accounts without notifying.

It wasn't so much the lack of notification, but rather the four letter words that were included :lol: Some people just aren't cut out to be in a team-based game, and it's better to get rid of them now than later.

Losing the two big guys in K52 was a loss in points, but a gain in tribal morale and teamwork. The players that quit will be eaten smoothly by the remaining players, allowing them to give a good bump to their most promising players. The new duke is dedicated, intelligent and respected, and will most likely do a better job than I did.

With the bad apples gone, the good players having a chance to expand quickly, and a strong leadership in place, I expect CATS to be stronger than ever.

DeletedUser86073

This thread was already locked for going off subject, it's not called 'CATS', just rate the tribes please :)

DeletedUser

R4KI - Doing well in every aspect, even has henchmen in most of the bigger tribes, will continue to do well
One - Good growth, but lack initiative.. I could see them go far, if they did what was needed.
Omen - Major chances in this one. The tribes future all depends on the result.
Fremen - Doing really well, seems experienced, got good leaders, and nice teamwork, I see them take rank 3 within the next couple of months.
CATS - Has a good leader and some experienced members, but they are getting locked in. Changes needs to happen.
Apex - The whole R4KI affair wasn't exactly a feather in your hat, your diplomacy is key.
WP - Their leader is a village eating monster, and he has a handful of good players with him, but the rest are angle-chains, and should be dealt with.
GBKRM - One and R4KI food I believe.
SRA - The new FujiS? All I know about them, is that Sackmast3r is in that tribe. O_O
NoFeaR - Still want to know about your diplomacy.. You've been around much longer than anyone expected, surely not by accident.

The rest is hardly worth discussing.

MichielK

This thread was already locked for going off subject, it's not called 'CATS', just rate the tribes please :)

Yeah, coz what good is posting a top 20 if all these pesky people will respond and discuss it? :icon_razz: It's not off-topic, you're about 66 pages too late, and one of the people I responded to is a mod...you know, someone who probably has a firm grasp of what is off-topic and what isn't :icon_wink:

But hey, if you want me to just post a top 20 rating, here you go:

1. R4KI - Have given up some average quality to gain some quantity. Curious how they'd do when they have to fight a midgame-type war (one that isn't over after the first wave of attacks). With expectations inside the tribe as high as they are, morale may become an issue.

2. One - Did some pruning, and are stronger for it. Relatively low membercount makes them flexible, and puts them in a good position to merge if they choose to do so. WP might make an interesting partner in the future; geography, strategy and logistics all fit.

3. Omen - In a good position to grow and develop a strong block of Ks under their control. However, many borders with strong tribes. Will require solid diplomacy to keep everyone at bay until they establish control over a big chunk of territory.

4. Fremen - Nice theme, interesting tribe, fascinating location. Will need to make serious decisions about their ambitions in this world sooner or later, and adjust their direction of expansion accordingly.

5. CATS - Lost a few members and got rid of some bad apples. New leadership seems to have a good handle on eating the quit players, but will need either a good border agreement or make a quick expansion run to ensure they don't get boxed in within a few months.

6. Apex - R4KI's interest in the north isn't exactly a well-kept secret, and that's a huge border to cover with very little backfield. Will need strong diplomacy, strong skill or a gutsy move from one of the other top tribes to avoid being run over soon.

7. WP - Extremely top-heavy tribe in an interesting location. A merger with One seems to most sensible course of action, though this will depend on the chemistry between the leaders of both tribes.

8. GBKRM - Family tribe. Don't have too many of those around anymore, do we?

9. SRA - Good position, but need to do a lot of work to secure their territory. Then again, no big presence of one of the top tribes around...could be a major power in the northeast if they're left alone long enough.

10. NoFear - No chance at survival considering their track record and location.

11. D-R - Similar to SRA, though with a reasonable R4KI presence at their border. The odds of them being left alone long enough are slim.

12. UFC - Family tribe with zero interest in diplomacy. Nuff said.

13. K44 - Couldn't possibly be more doomed.

14. K22 - Are most likely lighting candles and praying that Fremen, R4KI and Apex will end up killing eachother. Little chance of getting the time they need to consolidate the northwest otherwise.

15. =DARK= - Target practice for Fremen and possibly CATS.

16. UFC67 - It's a comforting thought that even if all the other branches are killed, the UFC legacy will be tended to for another week or two.

17. *RPB - Between Fremen and the rim, and not skilled and active enough to hold that position.

18. TKEP - Limited recruitment, high activity, and a good buffer between them and the core. Assuming they have decent leadership and diplomacy, this tribe could surprise everyone.

19. -KILL- - Stayed quiet for too long, and shows zero signs of tribal coordination. Won't be around for much longer.

20. Hive - Mass-recruitment and poor diplomacy did them in. Don't say I didn't warn you.

DeletedUser

your right its a top 20 tribes thread, and since CATS obviously arent top 20 then...oh wait :icon_wink: its hardl off topic if they are discussing what changes their tribe has been through etc particularly when other people brought it up and questioned it.

I dont normally do these, but figured why not

1. R4KI - :icon_cool:

2. One - Spent a lot of recent times seemingly fighting with their old tribe mates and allowing other tribes to catch up. From the last time i checked (it was a while ago now) that seemed to be pretty much over and done with, though their reduced numbers do seem to be only just keeping their nose in front of Omen in the rankings. Exception of the LXG deal, not really seen a whole lot of them yet.

3. Omen - Carved out a nice little stronghold in the south, though seem to be hitting big tribes on all sides (unless they only move south towards the rim) so unless they have lots of villas in between to eat up, looks like they may have to make a big move soon. Will be interesting to see which way they decide to go.

4. Fremen - Was looking forward to seeing these guys in action against CATS in what seemed to be an inevitable war, but then with CATS big accounts deleting it seems like we may have to wait a little longer (if ever) before that becomes a reality.

5. CATS - Same as Fremen, wanted to see them in action but alas not to be. Well publicised they are going through a bit of a rough spot, im just hoping they dont pull a PTT from w36 and mass delete/disband which is always a real party pooper

6. APEX - Seem to be the only tribe left in the northern hemisphere capable of offering any real resistance to the plague sweeping throughout w45.

7. WP - To be honest, if easy.farm werent in WP they wouldnt register on mine, or probably most peoples radar. Not to say that no one else in WP is capable, but they would look a lot like many of the other seemingly mediocre rim tribes. Sandwiched in between One and Omen, with easy.farm bang on the frontline of both...somethings gotta give. I have been watching (and will continue to do so) these lot for a while to see what solution they come up with, but as of yet i havent seen the drama i had hoped for.

DeletedUser

1. R4KI- As every says they are just destroying everything in their paths. They look like an amazing group of players. Matt seems like a very good leader what every they are doing if they keep it up world 45 has the earlyest winner.
2. One- Formerly Zero they are noe led my a new leader and got rid of the people hiding. In a better postion the most top 10 tribes.
3. Omen- dint know much about them but they need to get ready with R4KI possible comming south now. WP may also look in and try to move out of their corner.
4. Fremen- Low member count one of my favorites seems as they have a very good leadership and eletie players doing very well on the NW. I see them going very far. They should start to get a move onto cats when they are weaker now then stornger later.
5. CATS- not doing so well anymore with their account deletions they need to hope a big tribe does not come in and noble them before thye get stronger.
6.Apex- PPs tribe they wanted SIn out but SIN was replaced by a plauge called R4KI way worse then SIN it is a killer. may be the only north tribe that takes more then a week for R4KI out.
7.WP- well its not really WP more like easy.farm enough said.
8.GBKRM- family tribe more R4KI meat. we still have familys???
9.SRA- no clue just i know is sackmaster is in it.
10.NOfear- r4Ki end they allince or nap and noble them they cant move anywhere.
11.D-R- Who-DA-hell
12.UFC- man just disband and when you lsoe a member dont recuirt a new one. Two tips 1 disband 2 disband
13.K22- no clue
14-K44- more R4Ki meat.
15.=Dark=- no clue
16.UFC67- they might keep the UFC family longer then the rest by a week mabey less.
17.TKEP- no clue.
18.Seraph- who?
19*RPB- no clue
20. P-CTRL- i used to be with them when someone else was leading amazing group of players jjust got a fair amount of new players. i love most of these players they are a fun tribe with awsome players they are very good at fighting they could be a large speed bump for fremen who are comming in soon. They have a very good grab on K31 from the begining.

mitsche

1 R4KI: Obviously a high quality tribe. Seems like inactive may be catching up with them. Maybe the mass recruiting a few weeks ago created apathy with their original members?
2 One: Only tribe to keep a presence in the core and expand to the rim. If they clear out the tribes to the west before R4KI gets there, they may have a good future!
3 Omen: Nice control of 4 Ks. However I imagine them merging into One and Cats eventually
4 Fremen:Always been a nice looking tribe. Has a good relationship with R4KI. I think they have a bright future, especially if R4KI continues with the inactivity
5 CATS: Been around forever, seems like a decent tribe but I don't know much.
6 Apex: My tribe.. no comment
7 GBKRM: Will not be around in a month. Will get eaten by One and R4KI
8 SRA: Good control of K37. Will they go the way of SIN and -3-? Or will this be the end of R4KI's north western expansion
9 D-R: Classic K tribe. Should talk to Apex or TKEP about a merger before they get eaten!
10 =DARK=: Should be renamed FFF (Food for Fremen)
11 K44:How are they still around? A thin spread tribe in the middle of R4KI
12 TKEP: I like this tribe. Only tribe outside of the top 6 that I expect to be around in a month...
13 HOWL!: May have a chance if they can keep good relation with Cats and Omen.
14 P-Ctrl: I doubt they will survive when Fremen gets out there
15 Pub: Not a chance. Thin spread, low points, low OD
16 UFC: They are still around? Do they still have like 7 family tribes?
17 ~AoD~: Should talk to One about merging into them...
18 UFC67: I guess UFC still have some family. In this world families will not survive
19 ~SWW~: Won't be around long once Cats gets there
20 HORDE: Classic K tribe. Currently getting eaten by Apex and TKEP

DeletedUser

Seems like inactive may be catching up with them. Maybe the mass recruiting a few weeks ago created apathy with their original members?

Seems like wishful thinking from a guy who's best hope for prospering in this world is if Raki goes inactive.

DeletedUser

No doubt they have a few high quality members but from what i've seen since the war started. They have a lot of noobs as well :)

yeah, but you also gotta think of how many tribes they are facing, and their core players, who are probably the best in their tribe, are days away from enemies :icon_confused: