Top 20 Tribes

mitsche

Since no one has done one has done one of these in a while, and lots has changed, I will give it a shot. Feel free to flame:

1 One - Sure proved themselves fighting R4KI. Picked up some nice accounts from that war. Once they clean up their inactives and the rim, it will be interesting to see what they do. Congratz Des!
2 Omen -Merging with Cats was a very nice move and nicely times. Good territory, but lots of cleaning up to do
3 ChoCho - My tribe, no comment. Just would like to note that we have half the members of any of the other top tribes
4 P-Ctrl - Simply Fremen under another name. They had a nice PnP. Since they took in so many Fremen members, I am sure their culture has changed
5 SRA - A nice coglomerate of the 3 north east tribes. They better unite fast before their neighbors come calling. No room to grow
6 R4KI - A ghost of their former selves. All inactive members at this point I think
7 =DARK= - Significantly weaker than the top 5. May benefit from a war between Omen and P-Ctrl with some good diplomacy
8 RNK -Decent looking Rim tribe. As long as ChoCho and P-Ctrl stay busy in the core they may have time to blossom...
9 Pub - Will slowly be eaten by One!
10 ~FOUL~ - Bunch of Turtles waiting to be made into soup with ChoCho has nukes to spare
11 WB - Should merge with Pub... maybe they can avoid the same fate as so many others
12 HOWL! - Don't expect much action down there. Once Omen turns their gaze to the rim they will be in trouble
13 ~SHDW~ - Nicely wedged between ChoCho and SRA. Will either merge with one of them, or AXO. However, they have held around for a while
14 ~SWW~ - Should be merging with HOWL before to long....
15 _RE_ - Has nice control of K78, but Continental tribes have not been holding in this world of super tribes
16 AXO - Just sucked up KTA players. Personally, they have been a pain in my butt for a while now...
17 T.L. - Given their location (Due south) I imagine them being ignored for a long time. If 2-3 players emerge from the tribe, they may merge into Omen
18 ~LOOK~ - I can't even find you on the map, so... good luck
19 Fremen - Ghost of a tribe. ...
20 URGE!! - It is embarrassing to have a tribe like this in the top 20...

DeletedUser

1 One - Expanded a lot recently, proved themselves to be a good tribe fighting R4KI
2 Omen - Expanded a lot, but what tribes next on their agender?
3 ChoCho - Got some strong members, would like to see where their going next or where their not going ...
4 SRA - Their going to be targeted a lot.
5 P-Ctrl - Seem like a pretty strong tribe
6 R4KI - Are already in the past.
7 =DARK= - Too spread out in my views.
8 RNK - My tribe no comment
9 Pub - Wont have long left.
10 ~FOUL~ - Based in a few K's but they dont look very strong in my views.
11 WB - Agree with mitsche
12 HOWL! - Wont be around much longer
13 ~SHDW~ - Where now? Need away to expand
14 ~SWW~ - Dont know anything about them, they need to look at what way they're going to expand
15 _RE_ - Could merge into Pub, well holding, look compact.
16 AXO - Need to grab a strong foothold in their K's, but will annoy ChoCho even more by doing so ...
17 T.L. - If they grow currectly could grab a strong foothold, in their K's but im sure just another fly to squash for Omen
18 ~LOOK~ - Dont know where they are.
19 Fremen - Just the straglers left that never got invited to P-Ctrl.
20 HIVE - Look as if their struggling for somewhere to expand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86073

Wow, this forum is just like crazy active......Oh wait. :)

1 One - Well, see the thing is, we are the best tribe of all the land. Not biassed or anything :)
2 ChoCho - Looking decent but i believe the Merge with SRA was a tad unnecessary.
3 Omen - Languishing down in third now :p Jokes.....down to 30 members. I expect to see a merge with P-Ctrl in the next couple of month.

Is there really any point in talking about the rest?

mitsche

I just about agree with you on everything you said. I guess there is a first time for everything :)

DeletedUser86073

Congrats on 3 mil Mitsche :)

@teddygram......I wouldn't call it cockiness tbh, we have just proven our selves to be the best. I also added....'Not biassed or anything :)'. Seeing that it's my tribe, I clearly am biased. This would hint at sarcasm :)

DeletedUser

Adzdev, I'm just curious. Why do you foresee us merging with P-Ctrl in the future?

DeletedUser

Wasn't there more than one tribe fighting R4ki? And not just One?

Like multiple tribes attacked them or am I wrong?

mitsche

There was a coordinated attack of One, Cats, Omen, and Apex, plus a handful of smaller tribes.

Seeing as Omen and Cats merged and Apex became ChoCho, I think all the credit has been given. All the other tribes in this world, except maybe P-Ctrl, would not be in the top 20 in any other world.

When a single player is larger than all but 5 tribes that says something

DeletedUser

if it was a faster world the map would look much different, people get bored too quickly here

and adzdev of course everyone is bias for there own tribe, i'm biased for mine but i dont go around calling us the best even though i think we are :p i'll leave that to rock, Right rock?

DeletedUser86073

@ Jurasu.......Just my Opinion dude.

@ Thirsty........One have taken around 450 R4KI villages (around 200 during the actual war), Omen only took like 25 or something. Gbkrm took a good few but they was basically our tribe anyway. Apex, well i don't think took any? :) Also....seeing as R4KI ended up merging into us and none of the other tribes that attacked them. I would say the overall victory goes to us :)

@ teddygram......Seeing as you understand why i was being biased, i don't think there was any need to call me cocky :p

DeletedUser

As a former R4ki member here is opinion the reason why R4ki lost the war in order of significance:

1. Not to take anything away from anyone, but the primary reason was inactivity from the largest R4ki players. Our top two players were not active (I was 3rd at the time). Perpetual Inebriation was #1 at the time was inactive and said he was quitting, Formz who we had fought internally and committed troops to fighting, only to have him come back and join us was also inactive. Our duke, Matt was inactive. Those are the three most significant inactives, but the list by no means stopped there. Every day another player was quitting and I was struggling to find replacements constantly, many of which worked out for a few days only...
Having said all that, I'm not saying that R4ki would have won the war if everyone was still playing, but I do believe that the war would still be going on right now.

2. The 2nd reason, was due to the efforts of ONE.

3. The last reason, was due to the efforts of all other combined tribes

Good job to all who participated in that war. I know all tribes have their own challenges with inactivity and it is not a problem that was unique to R4ki, but the timing of it was perfect or awful depending on your perspective.

To get this reply back on track here are my opinion on the top tribes:

1. ONE - I think we are doing well. I'm happy to be in a more active tribe.

2. Chocho - Mitsche is a beast. I knew he was going to be #1 on this server about a month ago. I think they are a very strong tribe.

3. Omen - Strong tribe, but I wish they would stop expanding into K55 :)

4. P-Ctrl - They obviously did a great job against Fremen, but I did get the sense that Fremen were not even fighting back. Will be interesting to see how they do long term.

5. Pub - With the risk of being cocky and sounding like adzdev (just kidding), I have more ODA then their tribe. Their position, spread out on the rim is not enviable.

6. Vroom - Not trying to be mean, but what's the point? A decent sized pocket in K65/K55 and then the rest all spread out in the NorthEast rim. I'm not sure I see why you would want to build a tribe like that.

7. =Dark= - I don't know anything about these guys, but given their position I wouldn't be surprised if they became the food of P-CTRL and Omen

8. WB - Another rim tribe. I don't know what their long term prospects are.

9. ~SHDW~ - They have a decent consolidated position in the north

10. ~FOUL~ - From my personal experience with some of their players, I have serious questions about their knowledge of the game. I don't see them lasting.

DeletedUser86073

@ Jurasu.......Well i suppose a conversation wouldn't hurt anyone :). The reason i say i see a future merge between you and P-ctrl is........Because of the extremely slow troop build speed for W45, the general trend for this world has become Merging and merging and yes you guessed it....More merging. This is because after the first wave of a war you have to wait over a month for the second wave. So merging makes sense.

Another reason why i see you merging is because it's the only way you and P-ctrl are ever going to get anywhere near the amount of territory that One and ChoCho have, if you merged. It would then simply be a matter of the only 3 tribes left (One/ChoCho/Omen) clearing up all the rabble that remained.

After this is done. We can have an awesome 3-way war. A war between friends. Just so that everything we have worked for will actually be some fun at the end :)

This is what i wish to happen :)

@ teddygram........People just call me 'Adz'.......another interesting fact about me is....I taught dirty harry how to use a revolver.

DeletedUser

Very good points Adz

I'm playing W16 currently, and have been for over two years now. It's been one of the closest worlds in speed to W45, yet even there it's faster, but like you said, merging is a popular option due to slow troop building speeds. The general rule of thumb there is about a month to build a nuke in a village with rax at 25 and stables at 20, so I can indeed agree with you on this merging point. I have even personally experienced it. I've been part of several merges over the years.

However, merges are usually done because tribes wish to combine their good players, and eat the weaker ones. Remember that P-Ctrl is mostly ex-Fremen players, who we already went to war with once, and in that short time we were at war with them, we walked all over them. Then P-Ctrl stabbed us in the back and recruited every active player. We gave the few that showed promise an opportunity to join us. Only zombe took us up on our offer, and Ghalen went to ChoCho. Other than that, they either stayed in P-Ctrl or quit entirely in some cases.

So if we merged with P-Ctrl, we would be merging with weak players, backstabbers, or those who have already shown that their loyalty does not lie with us. Merging with them would only be a facade in matching One and ChoCho. On paper the village numbers and points may be similar, but the skill of individual players and overall quality of the tribe would be rather lacking. A simple war with another quality tribe would quickly reveal that.

The idea of a three-way, friendly war also sounds nice. I may surprise you however, by leading Omen to victory :icon_razz:

DeletedUser86073

Hmmmmm, yeah what you said makes sense in the fact that you would be taking in weak players but you would only be doing the same as what ChoCho have done in merging with SRA. I mean we will all know SRA are noobs, they even had an Academy tribe.

So at first glance you would think...'Oooo bad move from ChoCho' but at the same time they

1. Took out another tribe completely.
2. Will be able to see if there are any players from SRA with potential.
3. They gain some more inactives to eat.
4. The weak players will be nobled out a lot easier than in a war.

This is in no way 'back-stabbing' because they gave players from SRA a chance and if they don't live up to standards then they will end up being kicked one by one and eaten.
So it turns out to be a very good decision :)

It only makes sense for you to do the same with P-ctrl, the only P-ctrl players that need to worry are the weak ones.

3 way war ftw :)

DeletedUser

We've got a pretty silly top 20. Only 3 tribes are anything serious and should be allowed to live on. =/

Yes, I have no love for rim tribes or turtle tribes. Let's get the torches and burn them!