Top 5 Noobs

• Thread starter DeletedUser83287
  • Start date

Ahmen

Surely Ahmen is the biggest Noob in this world . No Experience , handed Tribe , took it to 3rd . Left account , back now ..... Easy !
PUT UP THE STATS and close this wack forum !
Don't bother us again with this NONSENSE !

WAR AND BE DONE WITH IT !

DeletedUser94483

number 1. bseile this player is still around and i dont know why he had 3 villages i had two. he had 80 hours heads up and a missed first nobleing attempt as me being the agressor and he was rimmed....after talking smack...major smack.

number 2-5 the jury is still out on them will publish and update as i find new noobs on the rim though major props to sunlighter amandaryland and a few of my other friends on this world

DeletedUser

8d1bd1b80ed2f4663f97799f27694bed.png

DeletedUser

No wall and 6% luck; a rather unlikely scenario. :p

38% Chance to get 6% or higher. If you had only scouts and nobles(all other troops gone for some reason) and had a set time you HAD to send the nobles.. I like 38% better than 0%.

:lol:

DeletedUser94483

he should have sent 3 nobles in the event that the village was empty and had no wall

but were there any other attacks incoming from tde at the time? might have been a reason other then nobling you that he sent that attack.

DeletedUser

no other incoming on that village at the time. wall was decent. had ok troops. it was the 1st attack in a train. i stand by my offering.

DeletedUser

number 1. bseile this player is still around and i dont know why he had 3 villages i had two. he had 80 hours heads up and a missed first nobleing attempt as me being the agressor and he was rimmed....after talking smack...major smack.

number 2-5 the jury is still out on them will publish and update as i find new noobs on the rim though major props to sunlighter amandaryland and a few of my other friends on this world

glad to have finally been recognized as being a n00b...:p THANKS VAL!!!

DeletedUser

top noob would have to be skullhorn5 :p and referring back to the first post adamhiggins is not a noob -.-:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

well he is but not in the top 5 :p i can think of plenty more players to go into those spots :L and yeah im in divine :D

DeletedUser

number one has to be halt the ranger I mean who does he think he is...what a noob.

and don't get me started on sophisticated skill. his noob level is off the charts. when he learns how to build a balanced nuke than in might change!

DeletedUser94483

glad to have finally been recognized as being a n00b...:p THANKS VAL!!!

you are just sad i didnt take one of the chunks of villages you offered me...lol your village is almost ready btw......and uber noob you are sun.......lol all my friends are noobs what is the point in being friends with experts? then they arent your friends but your nobling buddies lol