Top Continent Tribes.

• Thread starter DeletedUser92094
  • Start date

DeletedUser92094

Top Continent Tribes! :O

Basically, leave an opinion of your top 5 tribes in your K.

like so..

K35

1). Party - Too many members, sound like a bunch of douche-burgers. :|
2). =[FD]= - N00b.
3). TOPG - FAIL.
4). ~BH~ - Teh Epic Fail!
5). |HL| - Stupid Profile art. >.<

Hopefully yours will be done in a better way.

Cheers,
NORM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your lack of reasoning leads me to believe that its to early to tell if any tribe is good or not.

DeletedUser92094

yeahh, i think everyone knows that.
I've just put it here for the time being, as it becomes quite a popular thread.

DeletedUser

yeahh, i think everyone knows that.
I've just put it here for the time being, as it becomes quite a popular thread.
So basically, you're posting for the post counts in the thread. So you can say that you have x number amount of posts in one of my threads. Not really contributing to the community at all?

SmaXa

1 ~RiP~ 24.778 84
2 R-E-L 22.569 92
3 Dark 21.767 93
4 legacy 21.241 88
5 WDN 20.029 86

1) Mass recruiting/Noob
2) Mass recruiting/Noob
3) Mass recruiting/Noob
4) Mass recruiting/Noob
5) Mass recruiting/Noob - centered on my area, i've cleared like 6 of them.

DeletedUser92094

So basically, you're posting for the post counts in the thread. So you can say that you have x number amount of posts in one of my threads. Not really contributing to the community at all?

Woww, you really are that stubbern?

No, its just here for the time being.
Have a problem with it? yeahh, there are other threads to troll in.

DeletedUser

K55

tribes apart from my own that looks promising to me in k55 :-

1) COMING
2) YA!
3) TRIB
4) CONTRA
5) JEDI

DeletedUser

Other people would have seen it, other people would have made it.

You made a similarly pointless thread. Rate the player above you? The people around here don't need their egos tickled any more than they already are. Or did you?

DeletedUser

I think you should have started it later, if you don't keep on bumping it continuously, it will get lost. A lot of new threads are being made each day.

DeletedUser

You made a similarly pointless thread. Rate the player above you? The people around here don't need their egos tickled any more than they already are. Or did you?
Actually that thread is made every world, and usually before I posted it. I was simply stating that he should've waited longer, and that probably the only reason why he didn't was so he could have a bunch of post in a thread that he made. Just like why people want to be the first to make threads like "Funny in-game mails", "Player made maps", etc.

Edit: Also, I never called the thread pointless.

DeletedUser92094

I think you should have started it later, if you don't keep on bumping it continuously, it will get lost. A lot of new threads are being made each day.

Perhaps, but it is possible for people to bitch about the n00bs in their continent ;)

Actually that thread is made every world, and usually before I posted it. I was simply stating that he should've waited longer, and that probably the only reason why he didn't was so he could have a bunch of post in a thread that he made. Just like why people want to be the first to make threads like "Funny in-game mails", "Player made maps", etc.

I don't care for how many posts I get.
I'm a spammer, not an ego-terrorist.

DeletedUser

Perhaps, but it is possible for people to bitch about the n00bs in their continent ;)

I don't care for how many posts I get.
I'm a spammer, not an ego-terrorist.
How would they know if they were noobs or not? Again, its to early to tell. If a tribe like Happle joined the world with all its members it had under its member list in the premade thread, with all the members under alias (including tribe name), you would call that tribe a noob tribe because of its member count.

Spammer, eh? :icon_rolleyes: