Top Continent Tribes.

• Thread starter DeletedUser92094
  • Start date

DeletedUser

you guys are annoying - its a good thread, so whats the problem with it being posted. I think youre just mad that he did it before you did...

DeletedUser

you guys are annoying - its a good thread, so whats the problem with it being posted. I think youre just mad that he did it before you did...
At this point, this thread is quite useless. Read my last point :/.

DeletedUser92094

How would they know if they were noobs or not? Again, its to early to tell. If a tribe like Happle joined the world with all its members it had under its member list in the premade thread, with all the members under alias (including tribe name), you would call that tribe a noob tribe because of its member count.

Spammer, eh? :icon_rolleyes:

yes, I'm a spammer, always have been.
And you didn't understand, what i mean is people can still moan about how many n00bs are in their continent using their farms, and such.

DeletedUser

yes, I'm a spammer, always have been.
And you didn't understand, what i mean is people can still moan about how many n00bs are in their continent using their farms, and such.
You misunderstood my post, re-read it, gain intelligence, come back and answer thoughtfully.

DeletedUser94677

Your kind if annoying go away, this is a thread which will be useful later on. You don't like the idea that its out, ok you've said enough bye now.

DeletedUser92094

You misunderstood my post, re-read it, gain intelligence, come back and answer thoughtfully.

Whatever, I've had enough of this arguing, your just annoying, and only a troll.
Well done, you made an argument out of nothing. i guess your awesome :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your kind if annoying go away, this is a thread which will be useful later on. You don't like the idea that its out, ok you've said enough bye now.
If you don't like my post, don't read them ;).
Whatever, I've had enough of this arguing, your just annoying, and only a troll.
Well done, you made an argument out of nothing. i guess your awesome :icon_rolleyes:
Yus, I am very awesome. :lol:

Spushkin

Let's get this back on topic! Meaningless, I know!

Top 5 for k55

1. ~RiP~

[spoil]At 90 members, you might consider them mass recruiting. Don't be fooled! They are not that bad compared to others in the top 5 of k55! They only have one family tribe, for example. And they have a co-duke by the name of Bambi Omega. Who could top that?

At least they are honest, they don't say that recruitment is closed.[/spoil]

2. R-E-L

[spoil]Erm, these guys are way different. Closed diplomacy and they're full so you can't join.

But hey, you can always join their "other" tribe![/spoil]

3. legacy

[spoil]At 100 members, you have to believe their recruitment is selective! And all those who aren't pick of the litter can still join the academy. How nice![/spoil]

4. Dark

[spoil]These guys don't bother with smooth talking. "Family comes first" is the first line that comes on their profile. And I agree. Nothing beats family. Apart from drowning in nubness. [/spoil]

5. WDN

[spoil]I can't believe it. No sister, brother, third-uncle-on-my-mother's-side-four-times-removed tribe? I clap, because, and i quote "Now W53 will be exposed to the WDN."[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Let's get this back on topic! Meaningless, I know!

Top 5 for k55

Nice analysis I agree with you on all points. Although it is difficult to say anything good about these tribe at the moment.

DeletedUser

Indeed. He used the Chewbacca Defense (trying to win the argument not by showing that he's right, but by getting his opponent to give up trying to reason with him).

On topic, I'm in K35 too, and while I haven't met most of the tribes in your list I have to agree with your analysis of TOPG. I have a newbie TOPGer right next to me (easy farm).

EDIT: I spoke too soon. He actually has some troops. I guess I won't be farming him until I get some light cavalry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94526

if u cant beat them just keep talking till no-one else will, then u win right:icon_confused:

but back on topic:

k35
[spoil]1.perve, cause they know what your doing.

and i don't particularly care about any others[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Norman, I'm with you on this one its a good thread. But your missing a time machine so you can go in 3 months later and post it there.