Top Continent Tribes.

• Thread starter DeletedUser92094
  • Start date

DeletedUser94677

I want to see an overview of each continet, if possible.

DeletedUser

MR= mass recruitment
urvill is my tribe so i am not commenting on my tribe,

N/A - have no interest to me what so ever, and dont appear to have anything going for them,

there is a couple of tribes to keep your eye on i reckon.

K45 TOP 5
1 zoMBie - MR

2 ~As~ -MR

3 WOLVES MR

4 Fear MR

5 UrVill N/A

K35 TOP 5

1 Party MR

2 =[FD]= MR

3 TOPG promising tribe.

4 ~BH~ Dont seem too active.

5 |HL| - not made my mind up yet.

K44 TOP 5

1 UC MR

2 M.O.H MR

3 =LW= MR

4 iRule - same tribe as w47, gothic bonz is a horrific leader, believes everything she is told, and has the skill levels of a dead donkey.

5 ~TIME~ not seen much from them yet. look rather promising with good members.

K34 TOP 5

1 ~NGU~ MR

2 Heroes promising

3 U-D n/a

4 P|_|LP n/a

5 NGU~@ - n/a

DeletedUser

How would they know if they were noobs or not? Again, its to early to tell. If a tribe like Happle joined the world with all its members it had under its member list in the premade thread, with all the members under alias (including tribe name), you would call that tribe a noob tribe because of its member count.

Spammer, eh? :icon_rolleyes:

Hahaha why do you care about this thread so much? don't you have something better to do than sit on the TW forum all day just to argue uselessly over this thread?

DeletedUser93260

Let's get this back on topic! Meaningless, I know!

Top 5 for k55

1. ~RiP~ No players in the top20 of the K top player 23rd -9 players in the top 100

[spoil]At 90 members, you might consider them mass recruiting. Don't be fooled! They are not that bad compared to others in the top 5 of k55! They only have one family tribe, for example. And they have a co-duke by the name of Bambi Omega. Who could top that?

At least they are honest, they don't say that recruitment is closed.[/spoil]

2. R-E-L 3 top 20 - 15, 16, 18 7 top 100
[spoil]Erm, these guys are way different. Closed diplomacy and they're full so you can't join.

But hey, you can always join their "other" tribe![/spoil]

3. legacy - top player 51 in the k 3 top 100

[spoil]At 100 members, you have to believe their recruitment is selective! And all those who aren't pick of the litter can still join the academy. How nice![/spoil]

4. Dark top player 31 in the k, he's the only one

[spoil]These guys don't bother with smooth talking. "Family comes first" is the first line that comes on their profile. And I agree. Nothing beats family. Apart from drowning in nubness. [/spoil]

5. WDN top player 68 in the k, 2 top 100

[spoil]I can't believe it. No sister, brother, third-uncle-on-my-mother's-side-four-times-removed tribe? I clap, because, and i quote "Now W53 will be exposed to the WDN."[/spoil]

This is actually pretty well written however consider how many of the top players in the K our in each tribe these are not ever close to the top 5 tribes.

From just the most basic analysis I think we can be sure 3-5 are just future food. 1,2 while not overly impressive may stick around for a while

DeletedUser

Perhaps you being an attention whore? :icon_rolleyes:
If I was a attention whore I would be on a lot more other threads doing the same thing. I was trying to prove a point, which a lot of people seem to do. There are lots of threads when people argue, its pnp.
Hahaha why do you care about this thread so much? don't you have something better to do than sit on the TW forum all day just to argue uselessly over this thread?
I am trying to prove a point, to me that isn't "useless".

DeletedUser81615

If I was a attention whore I would be on a lot more other threads doing the same thing. I was trying to prove a point, which a lot of people seem to do. There are lots of threads when people argue, its pnp.

I am trying to prove a point, to me that isn't "useless".

Prove what point? Are you blind to the people already using this thread? You and everyone else arguing with you are wasting space for the important stuff. Go away. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I think this thread is worth having here, it can provide some interesting reading. If those who are arguing endlessly over unrelated topics could kindly remove themselves from the thread and do it elsewhere, I would really appreciate it.

DeletedUser

Prove what point? Are you blind to the people already using this thread? You and everyone else arguing with you are wasting space for the important stuff. Go away. :icon_sad:
That its to early for this thread? :|
I think this thread is worth having here, it can provide some interesting reading. If those who are arguing endlessly over unrelated topics could kindly remove themselves from the thread and do it elsewhere, I would really appreciate it.
Yes, I agree that its a good thread. What I was saying that I think that its to early, and that Norm created only so he can say he created it.

DeletedUser93260

Its to early for most of the threads, but considering tribe ratings is always speculative it doesn't matter. Starting early just establishes a history and interesting time line for how tribes emerged in a new world, stop your stupid flaming people these are for fun and this is the best time for noob tribes to feel like they accomplished something.

DeletedUser81615

Its to early for most of the threads, but considering tribe ratings is always speculative it doesn't matter. Starting early just establishes a history and interesting time line for how tribes emerged in a new world, stop your stupid flaming people these are for fun and this is the best time for noob tribes to feel like they accomplished something.

+1 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

+1 :icon_biggrin:

Your not really hepling there, that one word post, in fact, a symbol, smiley, and number will get you nowhere.
Maybe you should try and ellaborate things like the one you've agreed with, or just not post at all.

DeletedUser81615

Your not really hepling there, that one word post, in fact, a symbol, smiley, and number will get you nowhere.
Maybe you should try and ellaborate things like the one you've agreed with, or just not post at all.

Maybe your right but that is why I quoted him, I was basically restating what he said without repeating it. I don't like repeating stuff. :icon_sad:

Lethal Legend

5 ~TIME~ not seen much from them yet. look rather promising with good members

Now they have an academy in TIME-A also in K44 they are sure to be succesful?

DeletedUser

A history? Of people calling just about every tribe noob'ish. That really helps to know the history a tribe :\. And where at all did I flame anyone? Please, entertain me.

DeletedUser

1. =LW= Mass recruiters, not a bad spread across the K but low OD points towards pointwhores...

2. M.O.H Again appear to be mass recruiters. Although with closed recruitment to join they are pointing you to thier sister tribe. Alright OD score, not exactly good though with thier member count. Rather clustered in one side of the K.

3. UC Well known to be mass recruiters, with family, but claim to only be family with UC2 from thier profile... Spread all over the place, with some out of the K too. High OD (ranked 4th) so at least there are troops as well in there

4. TIME Dont really know much about these guys, but given thier spread Id say they mass recruited too, fairly clustered in the bottom sectiopn of the K with some members out on the other side of the K.

5. iRule Spread all over the K, witha player that looks like they have been rimmed already.. Again seems like mass recruiters, an alright OD again. Again, a sister tribe to apply to instead of the main tribe. Loving the Dragon on the profile though :icon_rolleyes:

Well it would appear we can say this about the top five in K 44... mass recruiting nubs who have alright OD cos they are being attacked as they are top in thier K.... nuff said...

DeletedUser

UC really is only 2 Tribes. The rest of them are imitators and we have high OD for a reason.

DeletedUser92094

5. iRule Spread all over the K, witha player that looks like they have been rimmed already.. Again seems like mass recruiters, an alright OD again. Again, a sister tribe to apply to instead of the main tribe. Loving the Dragon on the profile though :icon_rolleyes:

Looks can be deceiving, i have personally played with the leaders of these, although they enjoy families, and such, they are actually quite good.
they were around W47 as long as my tribe aswell O.O