~TOP~ Declares to Gians

DeletedUser

Gunna try and stay off of here at least for now, but I will share this:

[spoil]
jpt* today at 07:07
grow up brother fake in my other villages and noble train in my [coord]***[/coord]. next time be more creative.

globocide today at 07:09
i'm so sorry.

jpt* today at 07:10
you better be mate. cause you are not a worthy leader and need helps from other tribe to take over us

globocide today at 07:13
I keep hearing that aye. I don't go around breaking NAPs.

jpt* today at 07:14
at still you dont learn from your mistakes.

globocide today at 07:14
as for needing help, remember your tribe had to ask inde, bh, tlc and tt to war us because you were too cowardly. howd that work out?

jpt* today at 07:16
you are not a good listener. inde was our ally from begining. we have been nobling bh members and dont no about tlc. you are the one who threatened inde to go on war with us

globocide today at 07:19
nope no threatening, they sided with us because I showed them messages from your duke about turning on inde.

also they were never allies with top except after you had lied to them and told them that we were going to war them.

then after they figured out the lies and ended the war they hadn't heard from you guys - until sylb had his 'gians are coming' panic and wanted to hide behind them again.

jpt* today at 07:21
lets see who hide behind whom. its better not be you

globocide today at 07:22
or else what?

jpt* today at 07:23
War you want from me war you get. Else i will come for you mark my words

globocide today at 07:24
im not interested in war with you. if you guys realised sylbestros is a terrible leader and kicked him out, we'd be fine.

jpt* today at 07:24
and you better dont hide behind your tribe out back then.

jpt* today at 07:25
dont no about sylb but you are a bad leader with lots of good player in that tribe.

jpt* today at 07:27
havent you ever our tribe profile we are a pack and we choose our leader not so he is good one

globocide today at 07:27
like I said, I keep hearing that. would be interested to know one thing I did that makes me a bad leader.

jpt* today at 07:30
will mail you when i am free cause the list is too big.

globocide today at 07:36
oh right sure. I take it you can't think of one thing. and neither can my tribe because of all the people who guys have invited none have wanted to leave. and your duke seems to have pissed off every tribe in the world...

jpt* today at 07:38
we are just saying come and get me if you can. hahA ONLY QUESTION IS CAN YOU WITH OUT INDE AND BH

globocide today at 07:39
I think you might be overestimating INDE and BH a little bit there.

jpt* today at 07:40
I HAVENT OVERESTIMATED THEM ITS JUST UR TRIBE VS OURS

jpt* today at 07:41
CANT HAVE WAR ON BOTH FORTS. ITS A FOLISHNESS

globocide today at 07:45
well thats true. begs the question why your tribe breached the NAP in the first place?

jpt* today at 07:46
I NEVER SAW YOU IN MY MAP AS NAP. SO I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA

globocide today at 07:52
yes well thats the problem, they offered us an NAP and we gave it, but they backstabbed us and nobled two villages.

so we nobled 6 of your guys.

then they said we 'provoked them' haha

jpt* today at 07:53
DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THAT WILL MAIL SYLB ABOUT THIS

jpt* today at 07:54
LETS NOT MAIL HIM CAUSE ITS TOO LATE TOO TALK LET OUR SWORD AND AXES TALK FOR US NOW

globocide today at 07:55
exactly, your duke is lying to you.

this is why they felt they needed to get TT and INDE to gang up on us, because their plan backfired so badly.

and then that plan backfired too...

jpt* today at 07:59
there is no use of talking once the mind is made up. you come after me going to play w62. haha

globocide today at 08:01
thats not true, like I said we can end this war if you guys wake up and get rid of your duke whos done nothing but feed you lies.

jpt* today at 08:03
what if our duke ask you tribe mate to uproot you can you there are lot of followers of his idea so no use.

globocide today at 08:09
yes, that's the problem, people follow his ideas for some reason.

jpt* today at 08:15
so you playing w62

globocide today at 08:17
why do you ask that?

jpt* today at 08:17
to play with you

globocide today at 08:19
but you said i am a really bad duke?

jpt* today at 08:19
a clearing wave. nice

jpt* today at 08:20
you got it wrong playing with you doesnt only mean play along side you it also mean personal enemy in my next world

globocide today at 08:25
but I have done nothing to you to be your enemy.

jpt* today at 08:34
ya you have you are nobling my village

globocide today at 09:12
excuse me, your tribe declared war on mine - what was I supposed to do?

jpt* today at 09:14
dont worry me wont eat you
[/spoil]

I like the idea that nobling them is 'childish'.

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

Quality - who needs PnP when Gians come on a do it for you.......

globocide today at 07:13
I keep hearing that aye. I don't go around breaking NAPs.

Barb Munching (536|364) K35 6,272 pinkney [-INDE-] Algorythm [Gians] 2012-03-08 16:52:43

You did have a NAP with INDE on the 8th March didnt you???

globocide today at 07:14
as for needing help, remember your tribe had to ask inde, bh, tlc and tt to war us because you were too cowardly.

We was a quarter of you size and shared no border with you - there is now what 7-8 tribes in your coalition against 1 tribe....

globocide today at 07:24
im not interested in war with you. if you guys realised sylbestros is a terrible leader and kicked him out, we'd be fine.

Thats the cake statement - do you realise how poor a leader you sound??? Oh and Sylb - on your bike - with you gone we can all have a nice piece of cake and forget about the whole thing :icon_redface:

globocide today at 07:27
like I said, I keep hearing that. would be interested to know one thing I did that makes me a bad leader.

Posting this conversation on the externals thinking it showed you in a good light....

globocide today at 07:45
well thats true. begs the question why your tribe breached the NAP in the first place?

We discussed a NAP but it was never offered / agreed - and if you remember it was Imaginery Oppenent who attacked Sylb along with another player from Gians who brought some beef with a player from another world in TOP....thats why the NAP never happened....but as a good leader you'd know that.

And as for JPT - the exuberance of youth will never be knocked :)

DeletedUser

As a former TLC member I'll confirm that Gians asked TLC if there was the possibility of getting help in case of a war with ~TOP~... But that was weeks ago, and nothing specific was dicussed as far as I'm aware.

DeletedUser104152

Good luck both sides.

Interesting war :D I like the movie idea, some sound would have been nicer...

Maybe I should come with a sexier idea like our first war declaration vs CONQ.

And our declaration vs CONDOM/Split/FKD! were too simple :p

Hehe, good luck.

stellro

As a former TLC member I'll confirm that Gians asked TLC if there was the possibility of getting help in case of a war with ~TOP~... But that was weeks ago, and nothing specific was dicussed as far as I'm aware.

Thanks Dirk for confirming as an impartial - and if nothing else just confirms how long Gians have been planning this for.....

Also as it keeps getting referred to - here was the original thread regarding the "coalition" against Gians - not how it was all against 1 that time round also

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=251065&highlight=inde

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1) We've always had an NAP with INDE since the war ended.

2) So why did you feel you needed to start nobling us in the first place

3) THis is true, We've historically found you to be a fair and reasonable leader, and not had much to do with Doupantou - It is clear from this worlds and people who have known him from prior worlds that Sylb has a habit of lies and propaganda and covering up his mistakes (ie. saying gians 'provoked' ~top~).

4) Sylb started this pnp, buddy.

5)
[spoil] Feb 07 10:50 The tribe now has a NAP with ~TOP~ [/spoil]

Since messages over a month old are deleted I can't give the message Sylb sent me asking for the sham NAP.

Followed as we all know on the 13th by ~top~'s backstabbing:

[spoil] Barb Munching. (533|335) K35 3,550 jessie brown [Gians] Big-Mak [~TOP~] 2012-02-13 19:44:51
Barb Munching. (567|343) K35 3,527 Nahrmahn [Gians] xenon908 [~TOP~] 2012-02-13 15:53:30[/spoil]

_____

To top it all off, it would seem as I said that Sylb has not only brought this war upon his tribe himself, single handedly, but has managed to alienate nearly every tribe in the vicinity of his own. It's amusing talking to him through accounts he thinks are spies too (more amusing than the ones you talk to).

And the thing that makes me a poor leader is that I post on the externals... I think it's clear that taking the NAP was a poor decision, why not suggest that?

DeletedUser

Thanks Dirk for confirming as an impartial - and if nothing else just confirms how long Gians have been planning this for.....

Also as it keeps getting referred to - here was the original thread regarding the "coalition" against Gians - not how it was all against 1 that time round also

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=251065&highlight=inde

This may be true, as he says 'in case of a war with ~top~, doesn't imply we were planning to war.
Morover, we don't discuss diplomacy with tribe members, and TLC were busy in K46 anyway.
I assume this was regarding the war in which you had INDE declare for you.

ToPaT

I hope to get into ~TOP~ one day, Riot! is just a place holder, I want to be with Bigevan secretly. :3

stellro

This may be true, as he says 'in case of a war with ~top~, doesn't imply we were planning to war.
Morover, we don't discuss diplomacy with tribe members, and TLC were busy in K46 anyway.
I assume this was regarding the war in which you had INDE declare for you.

I'm going to say this one last time in the slight hope it registers somewhere.....

The only reason we did not declare on you previously was because INDE declared 2 days early and then offered peace before our set launch time - no if's buts or maybe's - thats the truth so help me god!!!!

We didnt agree a NAP - you set one - we didnt agree because of attacks received so we never set one and your villages were brown to our players which is free range.....jeez

Talk about pulling teeth.....as shown here - we have no issues declaring on you - and all of your friends. Gians have some quality players - by my god does it's leadership need a reality check.....

If you hold grudges when a world is only 2 months old I'm guessing you've never played the late stages of a world....

(And tip - you can archive mails - helps in such scenarios)

@ Topat - your not close enough to our core to join......

DeletedUser

Since globo you are so open to your members have you explained them the way you are doing diplomacy and who attacked first ?
[spoil]
globocide on 13.02. at 11:09
do you mind me asking, what's the deal with imaginary, is he causing trouble?

James

Sylbestros-GR on 13.02. at 11:19
Of course he is. He is already sending attack. He is jumping tribes just to create trouble and cause a war against us. He did the same with his last tribe but he wasnot allowed to use the tribe for his personal egos and he left them.

globocide on 13.02. at 11:20
he has an attack on the way?

I have told him that if he breaches our diplomatic relations then he will be kicked.

Sylbestros-GR on 13.02. at 11:21
yea he already has attack on the way. btw we have not any diplomatic relations have we ?

Sylbestros-GR on 13.02. at 11:21
we aksed for a nap but never we were given any positive reply .

globocide on 13.02. at 11:22
I believe we have an NAP. I guess I'll have to talk with your duke again.

anyway Imaginary says it's scouts.

I'll kick him and tell him he has to sort things out with you if he wants back in.

Sylbestros-GR on 13.02. at 11:23
I am the dule mate. and the co duke also pmed you about the nap but neither him me or our diplo took any reply on this .

globocide on 13.02. at 11:26
gosh, I seem to recall saying something like 'you want the NAP, you got it'. I was in a hurry. If you like I could trawl through my messages and find it, or we could start again :)

Are we clear about Imaginary? I don't have access atm but I will get him kicked and he has to sort it out with you.

Sylbestros-GR on 13.02. at 11:29
no problem for that. I think you have said something like that but the answered we thought it was ironic and tried to verify it but we got the same answer again ...

Sylbestros-GR on 13.02. at 11:31
Imaginery is a mess , He is creating chaos wherever he goes thats why he is usually ditched.
I donnot take him seriously but i have to def the incoming now.

globocide on 13.02. at 11:31
yeah sorry, my fault for not making things clear.

anyway there was talk that you guys think we want to go to war with you. well with the exception of imaginary, this is not true. We plan to noble north and east, and we are happy for you guys to shore up the west of K35.

globocide on 13.02. at 11:32
def the incoming if you like but if he's honest when he says hes scouting you he's probably sent 1k scouts because he has them.

Sylbestros-GR on 13.02. at 11:33
Then we wont have any problem mate. when you can be abit online pm with [player]DouPantou[/player] to clear out about the nap talks plz. He is the one organising them. I am pretty sure he is sending scouts.

globocide on 13.02. at 14:58
doupantou has not picked up the message yet.

anyway [player]jessie brown[/player] is reporting he's getting attacks. can i put this down to our earlier misunderstanding?
[/spoil]

If you you and Algo thing you can do diplomacy like this and neglect verifiyng it when we doupled pmed you then you are a funny diplomat mate. However you lied to your members that we broke the nap you have never confirmed to us!!!!

DeletedUser104566

Barb Munching (536|364) K35 6,272 pinkney [-INDE-] Algorythm [Gians] 2012-03-08 16:52:43

Wow Stellros on with the propaganda I have no attacks at such a target.....

He sniped a village we were internalling simple as that.... a slight misunderstanding. And as for not going into the battle YOU PLANNED TO GO INTO A BATTLE 2 days after everyone else shows you are real cowards why would you not be the declaring tribe in the coalition YOU formed....

Everyone sees through your transparencies and you really need to get your lies straight especially because you and doupantou are the only two counterparts of that leadership I even respect and why you lead behind Sylbestros i will never know.

Also to add to that every comment you state is you fighting to get everyone to be buddy buddy with you do you take them all for fools?? Do you think they will turn tides and come to you because you make up a whole lot of BS i dont think so ~TOP~ is going down my friend there is no doubt to it and YES we had been planning this for the past WEEK after you idiots started attacking us again we planned to enter this all on our own and we put many hours into setting up Ops just so happened everyone else wanted a peace of you as well.

Ultimately this is Natural Selection and your tribe has been naturally selected to be Munched so quit whining and accept it.

Since globo you are so open to your members have you explained them the way you are doing diplomacy and who attacked first ?
[spoil]
[/spoil]

If you you and Algo thing you can do diplomacy like this and neglect verifiyng it when we doupled pmed you then you are a funny diplomat mate. However you lied to your members that we broke the nap you have never confirmed to us!!!!

We verified a NAP With you twice inbetween your tribe taking two villages from us and this is far beyond that m8 those tribes dont care that a NAP was broken those tribes have there own issues with you so quit spinning propaganda we didnt go tribe to tribe like you did to pick a fight these tribes all had there own issues with you and they all wanted to take you down.

Im done repeating myself the stupid fail PNP you guys are trying to spin isnt going to save you now with or without them we will be munching you as we planned to do this in the first place after your tribes action the previous week. It only makes sense that all the other tribes would come in for the free pickings you are simply fawns separated from the herd of gazzelle and you will be eaten regardless of how sad your infant cries sounds.

Simply put show a little balls and CRY LESS

DeletedUser

[spoil]
[/spoil]

It's true that we gave you the benefit of the doubt for this, to maintain good relations. How long did it last until we started to get attacks again??

and Stellero

we didnt agree because of attacks received so we never set one

What attacks? the attacks that came after you nobled two of our villages??

As for late in the game - I was wondering the same thing about your alienating, using and backstabbing every tribe around you? So what if INDE declared two days early, you still lied to them about what Gians intentions were.

I know that if you say it often enough and loud enough some people might start to believe it, but back it up; WHAT DID I DO TO BE A BAD LEADER? even one thing? come on.

stellro

One major difference I see with our posts and yours - we back ours up with proof......perhaps you can back yours up with the same......show us where we confirmed the NAP twice for starters.....??

Also if your so big and brass - when these tribes came "asking" to join this war as you put it.....why didnt you say no??? If you can take us so easily - why accept "help" and allow other tribes to take your food??? Surely you don't need their help????

Simple questions which I expect a very complicated answer to....

DeletedUser100466

Really guys stupid fights, keep those post short otherwise i will sue you for spamming here .....

DeletedUser104566

One major difference I see with our posts and yours - we back ours up with proof......perhaps you can back yours up with the same......show us where we confirmed the NAP twice for starters.....??

Also if your so big and brass - when these tribes came "asking" to join this war as you put it.....why didnt you say no??? If you can take us so easily - why accept "help" and allow other tribes to take your food??? Surely you don't need their help????

Simple questions which I expect a very complicated answer to....

Trust me there was no "HELP" in the situation infact two tribes in all of this came to us saying "HELP" and what this has to do with is future diplomatic relations its not that we needed there help its that they wanted a peace of you and we want to still move NORTH and since ur dumbasz leader is to much of an idiot to hold diplomacy with a tribe that had no interests in your location id prefer a tribe like RIOT! or Womble to our west that is mature enough to hold down diplomacy so we can indeed move NORTH as ive told you numbskulls 1000 times. Riot! wanted your villages other tribes wanted a peace of the action as you picked a fight with them and we already planned to send this massive Op on your tribe so to that I say WHY wouldnt I say hey sure come on in for the ride.

Like I said to Sylb Accept it your tribe is going to be munched quit whining and lieing and trying to squirm around like the maggots you are and simply put show some balls. Trust me your waisting your time were hungry and your food Enuff Said.

DeletedUser

We verified a NAP With you twice inbetween your tribe taking two villages from us and this is far beyond that m8 those tribes dont care that a NAP was broken those tribes have there own issues with you so quit spinning propaganda we didnt go tribe to tribe like you did to pick a fight these tribes all had there own issues with you and they all wanted to take you down.

Im done repeating myself the stupid fail PNP you guys are trying to spin isnt going to save you now with or without them we will be munching you as we planned to do this in the first place after your tribes action the previous week. It only makes sense that all the other tribes would come in for the free pickings you are simply fawns separated from the herd of gazzelle and you will be eaten regardless of how sad your infant cries sounds.

Simply put show a little balls and CRY LESS

We are only proving that you have been lying not only to your members but your allies aswell.
Is it random that everyone close to us is "internaled" .Even tbeast your academy leader gift us his villages !
As for the war get the facts str8.We were not late in the war .Inde didnot declared when he was supposed to but 2 days before and you got that wonderful deal with Hobo to save himself and sacrifice his members.
So now since you are so open to your members explain the way you avoided diplomacy with lies .Explain the lies you have been saying to your people that we broke our nap when you ignored the verification mail .
Explain the deal you gave to indes leader hobo so that he saves his account. Explain the deal you made with BH to use them a your meatshield .
Our diplomacy was clear from the start . Our mailboxes are open and we are here . Check how your allies are falling down in a single day. Check how your members will be changing sides when they see the way you tried to trick them .
Feel free to post convos to prove what you say here ;) . S far you ar really desparate and trying to avoid pnp cause others will know what kind of person you are ....

ToPaT

Proofs

HnhXt.jpg

stellro

And a couple of oldies but relevant:

khafe today at 02:36
hey
it seems you wanna be next noble target
the war between me and ribux is from the past
if you don't withdraw your support or cancel the attacks . sure you'll be my next noble target
then you'll be so sry about this...
don't forget that you're alone in this region...
this way
try to make a wise decision
may be you could join ours . it depend on you
or else , you'll have to restart

This was sent to NPS ranger whilst this supposed NAP was in place on the 12.02.12....nothing was done by your tribe.

And then this:

chewyzombie on 12.02. at 23:37
Nafai1980 said:
looking at diplomacy we are allies with =dyn= so i would suggest taking out
-inde- and -TT- and then we can get our allies to join a war against BH and Munpia and thats a wrap

you may wana hold off on munpia and I could see about usibg them and BH as a meat sheild for us...

Also a gians member is not liking their alliance with DYN so I could maybe screw that over...

Wealthy Hobo today at 09:21
Ya im friends with the leader of [ally]-TT-[/ally]. It might be beneficial for you to become acquainted with him too.

And here is the mail he sent me.

This message has been forwarded by Wealthy Hobo.

Showing your disregard for one of your allies and your intention to use BH in exactly the way you are doing so now.......also notice it was Hobo who forwarded this.....we maybe pulled some strings but I think you'll find there was already a forum set up between these tribes planning to go to war with you because of what they saw on your forum.... and unfortunately thats why it broke down as it was under -TT-'s control not ours......

There's that proof I keep talking about.....:icon_wink:

We don't need to lie - and if I'm honest I don;t think you are lying on purpose - your just so single minded that you only look at something from one perspective even if it's the wrong one.....however you do manage to convince yourself it's right.

(Once again - tip - keep your messages :) )

DeletedUser104566

We are only proving that you have been lying not only to your members but your allies aswell.
Is it random that everyone close to us is "internaled" .Even tbeast your academy leader gift us his villages !
As for the war get the facts str8.We were not late in the war .Inde didnot declared when he was supposed to but 2 days before and you got that wonderful deal with Hobo to save himself and sacrifice his members.
So now since you are so open to your members explain the way you avoided diplomacy with lies .Explain the lies you have been saying to your people that we broke our nap when you ignored the verification mail .
Explain the deal you gave to indes leader hobo so that he saves his account. Explain the deal you made with BH to use them a your meatshield .
Our diplomacy was clear from the start . Our mailboxes are open and we are here . Check how your allies are falling down in a single day. Check how your members will be changing sides when they see the way you tried to trick them .
Feel free to post convos to prove what you say here ;) . S far you ar really desparate and trying to avoid pnp cause others will know what kind of person you are ....

did you not read STELLROS POST he stated

Stellros:
We planned to have -INDE- join the war Tuesday and wed joined on thursday...

This only confirms it and as for people seeing lies??? There are no lies and you've been messaging my tribe for the past two weeks with no effectiveness trying to lie to people to try and turn there views trust me we have a forum post making fun of you....

KillerBull6 on 07.03. at 18:43
I'll join you surely. but go learn finnish first.
Sylbestros-GR on 07.03. at 18:22
Do you really care if i am from england or how I play the game ? If you care about the language then have fun there ;)
KillerBull6 on 07.03. at 18:21
Did anyone ever tell you your English is very bad. You need to work on it before you offer anything to people.
Sylbestros-GR on 07.03. at 18:16
Are you interested in changing sides and find more villages to claim.Does this family is suits you at this point that you grew ?
KillerBull6 on 07.03. at 18:12
Hii... I didn't really get u lol
Sylbestros-GR on 07.03. at 18:10
Hello there ...
Are you yet bored having all those barbarian noblers around and not been able to expand ? Is it a time to move on ?I really wonder...

Ive recieved 20 messages like this forwarded to me they all think your an idiot and they all know better your a compulsive liar and you try to spin some stupid stuff so people will back you up and IT IS ALL CRUMBLING DOWN on you.... You shouldve taken the path of honesty or at least lied better Especially when you called us barb noblers.... YOUR TRIBE HAS 3% higher barb to player nobled ratio then ours so how do you figure???

Seriously though quit trying to spin some stupid lies to tribes it only makes you look like an arse