Top Four Tribes

DeletedUser

Won't happen, a 3 way war is not beneficial, however i believe a 1v1 war will happen and when one starts to loose, the third tribe will step in and munch easy targets.

that would be very cowardly of the 3rd tribe and im kinda sure the winning tribe will not be very happy about it. just my opinion

DeletedUser

that would be very cowardly of the 3rd tribe and im kinda sure the winning tribe will not be very happy about it. just my opinion

Sounds about right for this world then. I would agree with Nevetsb.

DeletedUser100590

That depends on if the winning tribe is the one who jumped the loser. I don't believe we'll have a top 3 war before Christmas.

DeletedUser

Christmas is a long way away, and the eastern hemisphere is running low on food. I'm not sure Infamy or Knock would be willing to wait that long. Under your scenario inactivity and boredom will breed contempt in those tribes to the point that they will either begin fighting, or the top players in each will merge and devour the leftovers. Knock still has the option of eating around the northern rim, which would no doubt cause trouble with Happy (who seem to claim that entire side of the world for themself), but Infamy doesn't have that option. Once they eat the food within their areas they are left with only three options, 1. war with Happy, 2. war with Knock, or 3. merge with one of the two. Perhaps desperation will drive the world into a war a lot sooner than you think.

DeletedUser92762

Well talking with members of both Knock! and Infamy, {HI} will be the tribe tag teamed :L

DeletedUser

I would have to agree with you there, I doubt there would be anyone who would do otherwise.

DeletedUser

Well talking with members of both Knock! and Infamy, {HI} will be the tribe tag teamed :L

I personally would like to see a merge between either two of the top 3 tribes and then war on the one which hasn't merged, anything is still possible so there is no point saying this when quite clearly all tribes still currently have a Nap and there has been rare talk of this three way war coming in the future. Another possibility is the eventual merge of Who into Knock and a consequent siding with either {HI} or Infamy.

DeletedUser

Yes, all of which I have already said. Grayfox is simply saying that to them, that seems the most likely of the outcomes. Considering Who is Knocks basher tribe it is a given that when the time comes Knock would take some of them in but Who will find that the majority of them will be food. The same can be said for HTE. Anything quite honestly is not still possible, there are a finite number of outcomes here. To claim otherwise is wishful thinking. NAPs are as expendable as a can of baked beans and are only held until it is not longer profitable to do so. It is rapidly reaching the point, as people have said, where it is no longer profitable, for Infamy in particular and to a lesser extent Knock, and with space quickly running out, a merge is close to the only thing that will prevent a war between at least two of the three tribes.

DeletedUser

The ultimate War would be East v West...E-Jab & {HI} v Infamy & Knock!

DeletedUser

Jab and HI your kidding?

Both look like they would go hand in hand together so why not?! Internal count for {HI} is higher though, i will work out percentages for {HI} soon because it seems they get more internals than war caps :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Both look like they would go hand in hand together so why not?! Internal count for {HI} is higher though, i will work out percentages for {HI} soon because it seems they get more internals than war caps :icon_evil:

have infamy even been in a war?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser92762

have infamy even been in a war?:icon_neutral:

Yes, -Fire-, Ill, several small tribes like NamLes, BFAM, Ichiji, C4U.

Nothing major but we finish our wars quickly, unlike HI, Jab should of been gone ages ago

DeletedUser

ah ok. ill are the only decent tribe i see there and u declared on them when they were already half dead lol. thought bfam disbanded before u even declared aswell tbh

DeletedUser92762

ah ok. ill are the only decent tribe i see there and u declared on them when they were already half dead lol. thought bfam disbanded before u even declared aswell tbh

Nope we declared on them before they disbanded and we were planning on warring Ill before Knock said anything, we had a front line pre-pared for weeks.

DeletedUser

Ah yes, its always easy to claim the high ground after the deed has been done.