Top Four Tribes

DeletedUser100635

Nope we declared on them before they disbanded and we were planning on warring Ill before Knock said anything, we had a front line pre-pared for weeks.

Are you saying that because Infamy can prepare a front line and start attacking a tribe that has no friends left, they have decent credibility when it comes to fighting? This is not really worthy of boasting.

Yes, -Fire-, Ill, several small tribes like NamLes, BFAM, Ichiji, C4U.

Nothing major but we finish our wars quickly, unlike HI, Jab should of been gone ages ago

Bfam dont really count as a war in my opinion. They were just a bunch of noobs sitting in the fridge. Also JAB was rank 3 tribe in total points at one stage so it doesn't really compare to BFAM or -Fire-. Just because Infamy can eat some small tribes does not mean that you can claim Infamy finish their wars quickly. Infamy are yet to fight a war on the same scale as JAB vs HI.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothing major but we finish our wars quickly, unlike HI, Jab should of been gone ages ago

Take a look at our warstats :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe , just maybe you would realise I dont mass declare to get war stats :icon_rolleyes:

Already said that....

If you think namles . bfam, ichiji , c4u are as good as JAB you are deluded. an sure they werent even as big as them including -fire-.

Did you not break -fire- by recruiting core members too ? :icon_redface:

Then remember our tribe started after yours :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser7488

Yeah? I'm sure if it were changed around you would of done the job "ages" ago right?

DeletedUser

Both look like they would go hand in hand together so why not?! Internal count for {HI} is higher though, i will work out percentages for {HI} soon because it seems they get more internals than war caps :icon_evil:

Internals are internals. What do you want us to do, wait until they barb?

Might want to take a look at our past wars, because it just looks like you have something personal against {HI} with that comment. Oh and -fire- = How long did it take you to 'beat' them?. Ill = Doesn't matter if you were planning to attack them, Knock got in first and by the time you did declare they were pretty much warn out. = Any other 'big' wars ?

Strght SaVaGe

Yea its always going to be that way in this world a top tribe like infamy declares on another tribe right away their unworthy they don have skill etc etc I dont wanna here that to me HI declared on every single small tribe around them for war stats and nobody says anything when HI recruits a core member to defeat a tribe correct?? I think watching this world and having the privilege to play in it this long i have seen many tribes recruit core members to defeat a tribe..

Bottom line is all tribes have done at some point or will do it... Im tired of hearing one tribe member bash another tribe for something his tribe have done or will do..

Grow up and play the game dont worry those of you think Infamy hasnt defeated a tribe with skill will see where a great tribe who works hard and enjoys playing the game we have the best Dukes in Psycho and Katooden and time will show that we dont war every tribe for stats ... :)

DeletedUser

Yea its always going to be that way in this world a top tribe like infamy declares on another tribe right away their unworthy they don have skill etc etc I dont wanna here that to me HI declared on every single small tribe around them for war stats and nobody says anything when HI recruits a core member to defeat a tribe correct?? I think watching this world and having the privilege to play in it this long i have seen many tribes recruit core members to defeat a tribe..

Bottom line is all tribes have done at some point or will do it... Im tired of hearing one tribe member bash another tribe for something his tribe have done or will do..

Grow up and play the game dont worry those of you think Infamy hasnt defeated a tribe with skill will see where a great tribe who works hard and enjoys playing the game we have the best Dukes in Psycho and Katooden and time will show that we dont war every tribe for stats ... :)

pfft at least knock! has something to backup their words, you guyz waited until knock! took ILL out and then came scavenging.

DeletedUser

@Kique - We said nothing about Infamy. Grayfox brought it up. So technically it was your tribe (or a member of it) bashing ours. :icon_rolleyes:

killergoon=-

Are you saying that because Infamy can prepare a front line and start attacking a tribe that has no friends left, they have decent credibility when it comes to fighting? This is not really worthy of boasting.

Bfam dont really count as a war in my opinion. They were just a bunch of noobs sitting in the fridge. Also JAB was rank 3 tribe in total points at one stage so it doesn't really compare to BFAM or -Fire-. Just because Infamy can eat some small tribes does not mean that you can claim Infamy finish their wars quickly. Infamy are yet to fight a war on the same scale as JAB vs HI.

at one stage they were what rank 10+? while warring u??

DeletedUser

The real shit hasn't even happened yet. I've been more impressed with some of the early world OPs, when tribes/players were smaller, than recent stuff. The time spent now is cleaning up the also rans and preparing for the top 3 tribes to go all out on each other. Whoever is best prepared with strategy will prevail and it won't be all village nobling either. No bold prediction by any means but it should come down to #1 v #2 in my opinion. Richard and Psycho have the experience to know what it takes. Whether the tribe members are up to the challenge/skill level is the bigger question.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know Cody as well and therefore have excluded Knock! Mind you I'm not discounting Knock! by any means. In fact, they are the tilt factor right now in this world but I don't think they can win it.

DeletedUser

I think it is far more likely that none of the top 3 will survive. None of the tribes below the top 3 will come out on top either, they are already too far gone to be of any value to the world now and those in the top tribes look at them with too much contempt. But neither Happy, nor Infamy nor Knock will win this world. Tribes will split from each and a new superpower or two will emerge, likely before any war between them comes to a close.

Strght SaVaGe

pfft at least knock! has something to backup their words, you guyz waited until knock! took ILL out and then came scavenging.

Scavenging?? your war with them was completely one sided we all knew who was going to come out on top we just werent going to sit there and watch you guys take a whole k while several of our members in that region had nothing better to do .. So we declared nothing personal just expansion and we moved

And I understand nobody is Bashing Infamy i just see alot of boasting about us recruiting core members to beat the enemy etc etc i have been on the front line of many if not most of Infamy wars and i could say we fought hard war stats dont calculate players who are kicked or quit so stats only show whats pretty much already obvious.. Actually fighting the war and being on the front lines you see where most of the stats go lol

All im saying is alot of you players continue to bash one another for things your own tribe has done which doesnt make no sense to me.

Infamy has fought many wars your not top 5 just by sitting back munching barbs somewhere along the line you had to fight some battles and win some wars to get there ... :icon_rolleyes:

Strght SaVaGe

The real shit hasn't even happened yet. I've been more impressed with some of the early world OPs, when tribes/players were smaller, than recent stuff. The time spent now is cleaning up the also rans and preparing for the top 3 tribes to go all out on each other. Whoever is best prepared with strategy will prevail and it won't be all village nobling either. No bold prediction by any means but it should come down to #1 v #2 in my opinion. Richard and Psycho have the experience to know what it takes. Whether the tribe members are up to the challenge/skill level is the bigger question.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know Cody as well and therefore have excluded Knock! Mind you I'm not discounting Knock! by any means. In fact, they are the tilt factor right now in this world but I don't think they can win it.

I agree should be interesting end i cant wait personally :)

DeletedUser92762

Well the way this world looks like it'll end is Knock! will declare on Infamy or {HI} and say Knock! declared on Infamy, {HI} will also declare on Infamy.

DeletedUser

Scavenging?? your war with them was completely one sided we all knew who was going to come out on top we just werent going to sit there and watch you guys take a whole k while several of our members in that region had nothing better to do .. So we declared nothing personal just expansion and we moved

Amusing, one minute you boast of glory and the next you both deny and admit to scavenging.

Strght SaVaGe

Amusing, one minute you boast of glory and the next you both deny and admit to scavenging.

Never once boasted of glory or scavenging.. Our plans to take on ILL were concrete way before KNOCK declared we were gonna make a move on ILL regardless so when they declared our plans sped up a bit.. And if defending my tribe is boasting then hey so be it.. Seems like your on here to be amused and flame others.. Maybe you just have nothing better to do ingame ...

DeletedUser

Sped up your plans? What an entertaining notion, I've never thought to speed up my plans by waiting. Perhaps your plans were to wait for them to disband before you attacked, hmm?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sped up your plans? What an entertaining notion, I've never thought to speed up my plans by waiting. Perhaps your plans were to wait for them to disband before you attacked, hmm?

There's probably a bit of truth in a lot of posts here. I'm not leadership but from an outside view trying to peak in Ill had to go, they bordered both Knock! and Infamy, their leadership was failing and both tribes wanted their fair share of the pie...allied, Nap'd or whatever it was the perfect time to strike. Big 4 tribes then turned into the Big 3.

DeletedUser92762

Richard, as you upset because you didn't get a slice of the Pie?