Top Ten Tribes

DeletedUser116125

2. I would guess 7/10 or more of our "internals" are traded villages or recaps from sending noble trains of 5. I have posted the link you need to check below but a large number of players in RoyalE who are "losing" villages to RoyalE are still playing though as all tribes, some players have quit and they have given villages to other players (unfortunately not to myself though -.-)

http://www.twstats.com/en77/index.p...=752&type=all&oldtribe=752&newtribe=752&pn=-1

4. Here is the information you were looking for. Maybe you should look into things like this before posting stuff like that and waste everyones time ^^

http://gyazo.com/0642dddde95a9510b7c9ecc1f8d5ea98

I gave RoyalE to much credit... The stupidity to respond like that to a troll post
640px-Facepalm_facepalm.png

DeletedUser

Yes baldur how dare you bring up RoyalE's internalling habit. Its not like its anything new for them at all that needs to be even mentioned. Ducks quack, dogs bark and RoyalE internals - facts of life.

DeletedUser113260

1. Nam.... Well they are rank 1 both in points and in the bad name category. I'm probably going to go full on in this world just so that name won't be seen to win a world.... But other then that it seems to be a great tribe. People are afraid to fight them as when they declare the enemy just crumbles
2. RoyalE well i had a question why do you guys internal so much? Does everybody in the tribe quit due to the trash that is RoyalE, or is it that you are afraid to fight enemy's so you do it forcefully? Well anyway a trash tribe will be 1 member in a year if my predictions are correct.
3. Dharma well i have been fighting a few of them and i have sat many accounts and defended myself i really don't see a way for me to lose villages vs anyone that has launched trains at me. They are like a tribe that has a guide on the forums and they are trying to execute it. Doing the same thing over and over and over even though it hasn't worked for the first 4 times then they still try it again just hoping it works then
4. SU well not much to say here as i have little to no info on their war vs royalE and they have not done anything else.
5. W2V my tribe can't say much have been growing slow for a long time due to being boxed in and not gaining much ground.

I gave RoyalE to much credit... The stupidity to respond like that to a troll post

I just thought you were a usual W2V player just brags on every other tribe without looking into anything. Honestly shitty trolling as top 5 of it is just stating the obvious or not even trying. 6 was the only decent one if that was seriously your goal.

DeletedUser

Yes baldur how dare you bring up RoyalE's internalling habit. Its not like its anything new for them at all that needs to be even mentioned. Ducks quack, dogs bark and RoyalE internals - facts of life.

Ducks quack. Dogs bark. RoyalE internals. W2V sniffs their own farts.
[spoil]
tumblr_luvhoyK0qy1qhf777o1_500.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

2. RoyalE well i had a question why do you guys internal so much? Does everybody in the tribe quit due to the trash that is RoyalE, or is it that you are afraid to fight enemy's so you do it forcefully? Well anyway a trash tribe will be 1 member in a year if my predictions are correct.

top 5 of it is just stating the obvious

Im glad we could finally agree thank you.

DeletedUser113260

Well I agree that stats of RoyalE vs RoyalE show that and everyone has said it already which is why I corrected your friend and posted the link above which shows we are not internalling every player in the tribe.

DeletedUser116125

Koss i give Matt 1-2 months before he get's internalled by RoyalE :lol:

DeletedUser

aww u guys are sooo cuteeeee!! Acting like sarcastic dicks together once presented with reasoning and data :) Got any more buddies you could call in here to join in?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyuna

That gap between W2V and RoyalE sure is getting smaller by the day.
I hope you guys don't disband before we can rim you :(

DeletedUser

aww u guys are sooo cuteeeee!! Acting like sarcastic dicks together once presented with reasoning and data :) Got any more buddies you could call in here to join in?

How dare people act like sarcastic dicks in externals :O god forbid. Now go and get rekt... Ah wait that's already happening :D

Hyuna - yeh you guys can't even run over SU and you try to talk big when you are one of the internalling leaders in RoyalE. Run along buddy lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116125

That gap between W2V and RoyalE sure is getting smaller by the day.
I hope you guys don't disband before we can rim you :(
I hope you will have more then 10 members when you reach us

DeletedUser93681

Very nice on topic post Almighty CorE

@ DisplayOnly

good one bro lololol

.lolololol

DeletedUser113260

Normal day on the externals xD Cheers though.

I hope you will have more then 10 members when you reach us

Don't worry, we will only need one player to rim you so any thing below 10 will be a slaughter feast ^^ If you last that long.

DeletedUser

Must suck seeing your circ get published in externals lol. Woohoo more merges!

DeletedUser198

If you all are shocked that this is happening then you all must not have played a no hauls world before?

People get bored and quit, that simple i see some people talking crap about Royal internals, well what else are we suppose to do just let them go barb, yeah we are internalling them because players are quitting the world already, thats what happens with alot of people who arent use to this kind of world

but i find it funny that SU is trying to blame POW of the downfall of there tribe, even if we joined them or not they this would have happened anyways, Thunder was to busy making growth maps anyways lol

twenty-five

Broly stop bashing SU, you're supposed to be on their council bro. :lol: