Top Ten Tribes

DeletedUser116125

If you all are shocked that this is happening then you all must not have played a no hauls world before?

People get bored and quit, that simple i see some people talking crap about Royal internals, well what else are we suppose to do just let them go barb, yeah we are internalling them because players are quitting the world already, thats what happens with alot of people who arent use to this kind of world

w2v have played and won 2 no haul worlds. They internal way less then royal. So your point is exactly?

Everybody internals but the rate that royalE internals is way higher then any other tribe on this world AND they did so as well on w71....

DeletedUser198

w2v have played and won 2 no haul worlds. They internal way less then royal. So your point is exactly?

Everybody internals but the rate that royalE internals is way higher then any other tribe on this world AND they did so as well on w71....

Are you W2V cheerleader or what? Dont think i brought them up in my post at all but you have to bring them up to justify? And tbh if we were the same size then yes it would look bad but while we take some internals we are also taking villages in the war, we are nearly almost triple the size of W2V so trying to compare the 2 tribes is not only ignorant but worthless lol

Michael Corleone.

Clearly the downfall of SU is due to "Muldie's Inner Circle." The Inner Circle has now ruined 2 tribes!

DeletedUser116125

Are you W2V cheerleader or what? Dont think i brought them up in my post at all but you have to bring them up to justify? And tbh if we were the same size then yes it would look bad but while we take some internals we are also taking villages in the war, we are nearly almost triple the size of W2V so trying to compare the 2 tribes is not only ignorant but worthless lol
Fanboy? No i am in w2v you said
If you all are shocked that this is happening then you all must not have played a no hauls world before?
most of the bashing comes from a w2v that has played and won 2 no hauls so it was a Yes they have played no hauls before i personally have not.

Now to the second point i never said w2v and royal was comparable i was talking about other tribes on this world if only you could read.... We go to school for a reason. I did say compared to OTHER tribes. I did not say compared to w2v...
RoyalE won the internal game on 71 and when a bigger tribes wars them mass disband award on w71
RoyalE are leading the internal game here on 71 Now just wait until they disband when a bigger tribes declares "due to irl ofc"

RoyalE have around 650 internals.
Dharma around 350
Nam around 450
Here rank 3 tribe but by far the most internals :lol:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

Mhmm, TI... Why mention me here? I think I made it perfectly clear that I would be quite inactive during and after our merge, I already was before it as well. Hell, one of the reasons for the merge was because I couldn't spend enough time on this game anymore.

I did nothing to hurt your tribe, nor did I do anything to help it. Don't try and blame me for your own shortcomings.

DeletedUser42044

RoyalE are leading the internal game here on 71 Now just wait until they disband when a bigger tribes declares "due to irl ofc"

SU was bigger when they declared on us few weeks ago. Who disbanding now SU or us ?

DeletedUser116125

didn't you declare on them? Sorry if i am wrong but i thought that was the case. If it was not then sorry my bad.
If they declared on you then my respect on royale went from 0.0000003/10 to 0.003/10

DeletedUser42044

didn't you declare on them? Sorry if i am wrong but i thought that was the case. If it was not then sorry my bad.
If they declared on you then my respect on royale went from 0.0000003/10 to 0.003/10

Who care about your respect. Not like we plan to recruit you when W2V disband ;)

DeletedUser

[Passive Aggressive Jerk Mode]Riveting post, darkx! Truly remarkable! A roller coaster ride for the whole family! I laughed.. I cried.. I cheered.. This post is a timeless classic to be passed down for generations. No other post in the next decade will meet the standards set by you. Bravo, mate. I used to think that substance was not just important but crucial to making posts. Needless to say, you have eradicated that silly fallacy of mine![/Passive Aggressive Jerk Mode]

DeletedUser108753

Now to the second point i never said w2v and royal was comparable i was talking about other tribes on this world if only you could read.... We go to school for a reason. I did say compared to OTHER tribes. I did not say compared to w2v...
RoyalE won the internal game on 71 and when a bigger tribes wars them mass disband award on w71

RoyalE have around 650 internals.
Dharma around 350
Nam around 450
Here rank 3 tribe but by far the most internals :lol:

Bashing a tribe for internalling the players that have quit the game, well you are cool :lol:.

[spoil]
dQ14PPH.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]

VY7K8ub.png
[/spoil]

So why did you get internalled?

DeletedUser

@Ghost, W2V may have won 2 no hauls but they won't be winning here.

Standard on this world has been too high for 'teamwork' and 'persistence'. If they merge, maybe they will win, but they've no hope with the group they have now.

I'd say 50% of people on this world have won previous worlds, so can you stop stating how W2V are totally pr0 :*

DeletedUser113260

Yeah your bad, they did declare on us and we were 14 - 4 on the first day and been up or equal every day since. Since the war started --> 221 - 87

DeletedUser198

Standard on this world has been too high for 'teamwork' and 'persistence'. If they merge, maybe they will win, but they've no hope with the group they have now.

I'd say 50% of people on this world have won previous worlds, so can you stop stating how W2V are totally pr0 :*

I feel as tho most of W2V put those on there resumes as well, like going through career achievements "Won 2 worlds on Tribal Wars" lol So i agree with you completely, the ego is very annoying lol

DeletedUser116125

Never said that w2v are totally pro..... It's not hard to win a world.... He asked if we had ever played no hauls so i told him w2v had won 2 no haul worlds so i am pretty sure we have played it people here can't read....

DeletedUser93450

RoyalEs internalling:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: RoyalE
Side 2:
Tribes: RoyalE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 215
Side 2: 215
Difference: 0

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,054,771
Side 2: 1,054,771

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 374,417
Side 2: 374,417

chart
[/spoil]

Less than one quarter of their total caps in internals. However if you take a look http://www.twstats.com/en77/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=752&type=lose&pn=1. You'll see that a lot of them look to be overnobles and/or moving people to the frontlines of their war. Can't fault a tribe for teamwork, right?

W2Vs internalling:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: W2V
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 96

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 574,793
Side 2: 574,793

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 373,036
Side 2: 373,036

chart
[/spoil]

Almost half of total caps in internals, and looking at http://www.twstats.com/en77/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=141&type=lose&pn=2 they look like actual internals.

I personally don't judge a tribe based on their internals, but more on how they're progressing with their fights, and with that, RoyalE have W2V beat by a large amount.