Top tribes discussion

thehorror

the only way you can get in the top 10... i thought you were a good tribe but now you are labeled a merge whore :D

Shlomzi

the only way you can get in the top 10... i thought you were a good tribe but now you are labeled a merge whore :D

...One merge does not make you a merge whore.

Unless that was sarcasm. I'm not sure. Sarcasm is hard to detect over the internets.

DeletedUser

...One merge does not make you a merge whore.

Unless that was sarcasm. I'm not sure. Sarcasm is hard to detect over the internets.

I always get misunderstood unless I put my [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags in.

thehorror

i think your a merge whore. why merge yourself into the top 10? theres no fun in that

Faetzy

Well weren't -NF- just some break off's from RBL in the first place anyway.

DeletedUser

The problem with the "elite tribe" way of playing is that if/when a player or two leave, the tribe loses a good percentage of its power/points.

I noticed my tribe went up again to Rank-19. Apparently, ~D~ lost 4 big players, making them drop to rank-25.

Sajoco17
Duke of (o_O)

Last edited by a moderator:

Faetzy

Actually, we lost 4 members, so they could go to the mass recruiting tribe Ce.inc, where our inside man gave my 4 members baron privs, and then all 5 of them kicked everyone lol, and changed the profile, if you look ce.inc's profile is pimped out D style and they have 2 members out 250 left, that being there duke. We've had conflicts with Ce.inc for a while in k22, and they were planning for the 100th time to hit us lol, so we spoilt there plans :D. My 4 big members are back, i mean i need those 4 :D 1 is my forum mod :p, other 2 are vital defencive co-ordinators :D and other is just a normal soldier :).

So were now back at 19th.

famousscotsman

We didnt do that Faet your such a lier carltaylors finger slipped you know fine well.

Faetzy

lol i mailed carl, but think he's still jailbait

faetzy today at 03:49
Hey dude, finally out of jail?

You bad lad, anyway hows your tribe going, they look in ship shape, literally speaking they have erm... sunk?

Shlomzi

It'll be interesting to see what -NF- do now to prove their worth as a top ten tribe. If you also look at Chess you'll notice three members are close to being rimmed. I wonder who'll win the race :icon_surprised:

Big bobs gonna get him.

I read that as "Big boobs gonna get him", and u lol'ed.

Then I re-read it. And I didn't lol. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

WTF pimp fairy? Who changed our name to PONIES?!? I like it, but it means I have to change my sig :(