Top tribes discussion

DeletedUser

Bwa ha haa haaaa!!!
lol i used my ponies to hack into the TW servers and get duke powers.
THE PINK PONIES SHALL RULE THE WORLD.
not the rainbow ones, and definitely not the orange or green ones either.

we have more important things to do, than war with chess.
our ponies are our top priority.

rpony2.jpg

11nS4n3-- well theyre insane as usual. more mysterious though. Mr. E. should be their name. i don't know much about them, except that some random mohican on the forum dislikes them.

2Chess-- boo!! these guy are failing in their war. and i hope they continue to fail because then that means i will win.

3RBL-- i've liked these guys since they were like rank 100 (and pro was higher than them), pretty cool. limited forum presence though, and i did hear a few bad things about them.

4Ginger-- Schlomzi. what can i say? you guys seem good. doing well in your war with R.L. and it's understandable (except by sasuke) why you haven't nobled chess yet. plus chess hasn't nobled you yet either. oh yea! schlomzi= sephiroth. sephiroth= god.

5-NF- ---you make me think of a NURF ball... who are you? **my bad, twstats. early tribe. failed quickly...right?

6Misery --- slightly mysterious. when i say mysterious, it's that i don't know of any wars you've been in. and you don't go on the forums as much as some people (sasuke, xmach, schlomzi, etc). however, one of you is an anime fan. so that makes you good. plus, your name. its pwnsome.

7R.L.-- i don't exactly know where you stand in the whole spectrum. you are a mass-recruit tribe. which i don't like. i personally believe in cutting off the dead meat rather than letting other vultures feast on it. if you slimmed down a lil bit maybe you'd have better coordination in your wars. (<3 KHR)

8Ascend--- well you certainly ascended. last i remember though, i believe you had more members...unless i'm mistaken. no forum presence. (note: i only know what tribe you are in by your siggy.)

9SYN-- mass recruit. good for you. uhm. haven't heard great things about you, nor horrible things. only slightly bad things. you have to do something to make people notice you. make war or make love.

10AKQJ10-- cool guys. and i will admit, for a while i didn't know what their name was (nor insane's).

11PONIES -- these peeps simply own. i don't know what to say. pink ponies will rule the world. rio's rainbow ponies are weaklings. orange and green...they just don't have the skillz.

12Flame-- i believe we warred with you, at the same time as shock. shock died. but you lived because you left the war. mew. smart. and i thought you were warring and winning 28thcu

13=TWK= --- the wookie killer. EVIL! how dare you!!

14FUC-- quite crude, don't you think?

1528thCU -- will they ever be wiped out?

16NERD -- always holding on. won't the all-mightly chess ever beat this tribe? no. because chess is too weak for NERD. NERD was the underdog and had people rooting for them. and they held out and proved that the underdog can resist against great evil.

17~D~ -- sorry. don't know you.

18SCUM -- from chess coalition stats, they seem like pretty decent fighters, maybe not great defenders but they are doing well. 'deserve a higher ranking'

19ARFCOM--- wOOF w00f! dog got onto the internet again...blast it all.

20WICKED --- musical-esque? you are so evil. just keep on singing about global domination or something.

DeletedUser

Lol Ascend is the only one with bold text. You got me feeling all fuzzy inside :D

DeletedUser

alas ! a lurker posts

;) don't feel too special. it was only because the bold part applies to all tribes/people.

DeletedUser

alas ! a lurker posts

;) don't feel too special. it was only because the bold part applies to all tribes/people.
I'm a natural lurker I only post when I have nothing else to do. :icon_wink:

I'm still going to feel special seeing how i am a tribe's person:icon_razz:

thehorror

pimp you say you can only tell what tribe people are in by their sigs

you dont know what tribe im in? :O:(

DeletedUser

oh thehorror!!! of course i know you ;)
you play with rio. how can i not know you.

i meant...people not in our tribe. or people who's siggy's i don't know because of a lack of anime characters.
o.0

I'm a natural lurker I only post when I have nothing else to do. :icon_wink:

I'm still going to feel special seeing how i am a tribe's person:icon_razz:
ha, you are the only person from ascend that i know now... (unless somebody has been hiding their identity)

thehorror

i dont know what ~D~ are going for

because if they are going for the "small elite tribe" look they are failing

16 ~D~ 1.161.474 1.161.474 34 34.161 211 5.505
17 SCUM 1.114.147 1.114.147 24 46.423 159 7.007

sorry ~D~ but scum beats your on that one

Shlomzi

~D~ is going for the small sexy tribe.

Faetzy fills in the "small" part, in so many ways. :lol:

Jokes Faetzy. Please don't hurt meh.

DeletedUser

and i'll be interested in seeing how many of these "pro" tribes will remain later on in the game.... and i use the term "pro" loosely......

i see a lot of shakeups in the top 20 once a lot of the rim tribes really get up and running

DeletedUser

Personally, Small tribes beat the bigger ones in a small war but when its a major one. Bigger tribes outnumber these little tribes with troops and players.

Faetzy

Were not going for anything really, just striving for what any tribe wants, there independance :icon_cool:, there right to be here :icon_rolleyes: lol. However, on the subject i'm not suprised, for one Scum are located near the core, therefore they have decent noble targets targets, where as were based on the rim k22/23 where theres more barbarians than players... so that sums up why they are roughly the same points but less players not to mention they have had around 3-4 week headstart on us.

Also, as for going for the 'Small Elite' approach, neither us or Scum are pro's, you can't magically have low members and become elites, otherwise you'd have everyone kicking there members out to look decent, so i don't understand your definition of 'Elites' since there are no true elite tribes, every tribe has there weaker inexperienced members.
However, you can't judge skill on points, i may be smaller than some of Scum, however i'm sure i could split there trains all day long (if i had time) :icon_cool:

the horror, this should help you, the definiation of 'Elite' http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite

Faetzy

Personally, Small tribes beat the bigger ones in a small war but when its a major one. Bigger tribes outnumber these little tribes with troops and players.

Numbers are nothing, as out of those tribe with say 200 members, i doubt all there members would participate in a full out war.

DeletedUser72094

Nice 1 Faetzy... You have a point. If we're on the core, maybe we'll be on the top rank. But sadly we're on the rim of k22/k23.. Hate morale!.. I cant n0ble..

DeletedUser

oh thehorror!!! of course i know you ;)
you play with rio. how can i not know you.

i meant...people not in our tribe. or people who's siggy's i don't know because of a lack of anime characters.
o.0

ha, you are the only person from ascend that i know now... (unless somebody has been hiding their identity)

You know me by reading two of my post?! :icon_eek:

That's an amazing talent that you should be teaching people :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You know me by reading two of my post?! :icon_eek:

That's an amazing talent that you should be teaching people :icon_wink:

i don't like sarcasm...when it's clear what the meaning of my post was.
know, as in acquainted. as in i know your name and your tribe.

DeletedUser

1 1nS4n3 - Looking good, i think these guys will be number 1 for a long time.

2 Chess - Against Ginger, Scum, Pro and Nerd. It looks doubtful in my opinion.

3 RBL - I like these guys, dont hear em much in the forum, look solid in the top 3.

4 Ginger - Looking good, been in the top 5 for a while now.

5 -NF- - I dont know where you guys came from ???

6 Misery - Climbing rankings, looking good.

7 R.L. - Im not sure, they look alrite but there past tells me they wont last and also 297 members.

8 Ascend - Look solid. All i can say.

9 SYN - My tribe, they have lasted longer than people expected but in my opinion, a good solid tribe and i think they will be around for a long time.

10 AKQJ10 - Dropped the rankings a bit but they still look ok.

11 pRo - Same as the above.

12 Flame - I thought they would have been out of the top 20 by now but they looking alrite at the minute.

13 =TWK= - Climbed the rankings but 272 members, im not sure about these guys.

14 FUC - Slowly climbing the rankings, looking good.

15 28thCU - I dont know how these guys do it. :lol:

16 ~D~ - Dont really know these guys.

17 SCUM - All i know about em, is that at war with Chess and they only have 24 members !

18 NERD - I salute to these guys, there still hanging there and if Chess fall, these guys could get back up there.

19 WICKED - Dont know these guys.

20 ARFCOM - They have been around the bottom 20 for the last couple of weeks, i think they will stay at number 20.

DeletedUser

i don't like sarcasm...when it's clear what the meaning of my post was.
know, as in acquainted. as in i know your name and your tribe.
Lol ok no more sarcasm.

You are aware I'm a member of Ascend, and have acknowledged my existance. Thank you :lol:

DeletedUser

5 -NF- - I dont know where you guys came from ???

Didn't fully get it what you mean, but we aren't pre-made.. its just that some of us get bored from our past world (few are from Dutch and German servers) or thought to have fun on this new server as settings suits us, and never planned to form a tribe.. just came to have fun, but looking at tribes :icon_eek: around, we thought its better to form own tribe.