Top Tribes

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Lord BillyNoMates

i would like to see proof that fresh tried to get baba and pnut to war bold

because from what i can see it seems baba and pnut are trying to spread some lies

Jobless

Telling me to get my facts straight yet you are posting rumours which are in fact untrue, it was clear RIM were trying to play us so I played them 10x harder.
He told us you and BOLD were working together and you are telling me that none of you were involved in this plan?

You thought you had the upper hand but I have proof that you both planned it. It benefits them so they can take down BOLD but helps you as Pnut would be involved in two wars giving you the upper hand. Telling BOLD that Pnut were planning to attack, could have just said sorry and surrendered :confused:

Shame to see players and tribes act so poorly.

P.S My name is Sam co-duke of Baba, winner of world 40, 50 and a few more. But I like to focus on my current world, I simply want to advise you to get a better sh*t stirrer, poorly executed.

I said it was a rumor. Do you know what the definition of a rumor is? Google the word please, next issue.

"You thought you had the upper hand but I have proof that you both planned it. It benefits them so they can take down BOLD but helps you as Pnut would be involved in two wars giving you the upper hand. Telling BOLD that Pnut were planning to attack, could have just said sorry and surrendered :confused:"

Can you type properly? "them" "both" who are you even talking about? We have not been in any talks with pnut or your pathetic excuse for a tribe whatsoever. If you have proof otherwise, show it!

Edit: Regarding the proof I am not asking you to find someone from our tribe writing to pnut, but proving your wild claims that we tried to start a war against bold.

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No idea who you or your tribe is, so your claims are very false. Rim have been in contact with us more than we with them, the only ones we tried to get to join the war was bold.

Get your facts straight.

Edit: Only tribe who has played dirty is pnut who are poaching members. If you are going to accuse us of playing dirty, then back it up you nobody! :)

Edit2: And you are a dirty snake too, trying to make it out as we have tried to convice you to join a war against bold? Pathetic attempt to sway public opinion, and I hope that everyone sees through your charade and your pathetic tribe. Post some proof of you ridiculous claims or gtfo.

Personally I have too much respect for the game for that, if I hated you guys that much i'd simply join the war. Please explain why the messages Lloyd sent were then removed?

That's how dirty you have planned, you removed the evidence. A nobody? I've probably won more worlds than both of you put together.

Jobless

Personally I have too much respect for the game for that, if I hated you guys that much i'd simply join the war. Please explain why the messages Lloyd sent were then removed?

That's how dirty you have planned, you removed the evidence. A nobody? I've probably won more worlds than both of you put together.
If we wrote to you, show the proof you filthy snake.

Jobless

Pnut, get rid of your connections to this decieving dastardly tribe known as "baba".

This is embarassing.

Lord BillyNoMates

Iain lets leave hound to what ever hes doing

hes clearly upset that we declared war on his main tribe and that is why he is spreading false rumours

Jobless

I am contacting afraid of the dark right now. I look forward to her response.

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to say sorry. I'm clearly insane, all inside my head. I'll go see someone. Anyone got any numbers?

Sam the nobody.

FYI I'm a spy for BOLD, that's why I'm p*ssing you all off :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser120361

I'd like to weigh in on a few things Jobless...

Firstly;
Unlike pnut, we don't need underhanded tactics as poaching members. If players offer information we will not turn them away. Just like you wouldn't. Since you are obviously friendly with pnut you must be familiar with underhanded tacticts yourself because pnuts are the most dishonerable tribe in this world.

What is this ridiculous rumor I am hearing of you

1. Wanting to lose a war against us?
2. Merging with pnut?

Funny stuff

You state here you don't need underhand tactics like poaching members. Moments before you claim;
Several members of pnut wants to jump ship
This is not the first time in the past 24 hours you've stated you have players waiting to join you, somewhat contradictory. o_O

Then you also call out a BOLD player on them apparently merging with Pnut, this is clearly some random rumour thats come out of fresh air but when asked to back up your claim you post the following;

d58fb0e9199cd51ea1ede6c667335438.png
<

well its a rumor

Firstly this screenshot is a conversation between duke of baba and the duke of *Rim* so would hold absolutely no validity in the diplomatic relations of Pnut and BOLD anyway,
Secondly *Rim* duke has deleted his half of the conversation before sending you the screenshot, so not only does the replies to him have no context, it does beg the question what Rim duke was saying to baba when he decided to start this rumour by sending this to you? :rolleyes:

Anyway, The Hound replied to you screenshot and you said;

No idea who you or your tribe is, so your claims are very false. Rim have been in contact with us more than we with them, the only ones we tried to get to join the war was bold.

It may interest you to know that the screenshot you posted was of The Hound talking to *Rim* so his claims on this matter probably arent as false as you think, and it also shows that as duke of the rank 2 tribe on this world you have seriously been doing your research into this worlds leaders and diplomacy ;)

You have also stated in this quote that you tried to get BOLD to war Pnut with you, clearly even you think your tribe needs help fighting Pnut! When BOLD turned you down is that when you decided to invite Dwarf to the war? ;):rolleyes:

DeletedUser120425

d58fb0e9199cd51ea1ede6c667335438.png
<

well its a rumor
Well, like mentioned I am only the farmer, but I do my part during my hours in the tribe.
From what I have gathered you demanded BOLD ally you and join the war against PNUT, not very diplomatic.
Secondly, yes I have friends in Fresh from other worlds, just like I do in your tribe.

So, you really think someone's rumour of we will send nukes and nobles over half a continent away? I honestly thought you would be more intelligent than this. We are fighting our own war, no need to jump into someone else's, not our style. Although Fresh seem to like this tactic using Dwarf to help them, tut tut.
And it would not surprise me if you did try to get others to join a war against us, seems to be your speciality getting other tribes to do what you cannot do alone.

You see those "the message have been removed" parts, let me fill you in on what you more than likely said.
-----------
You: PNUT are hitting me I'm scared. Also BOLD players don't like us and keep bashing me on the forum.
Follow The Buzards: Hitting You?
Follow The Buzards: Bold Hate Fresh?
You: Yes, they're hitting me, I don't know what to do, maybe hit delete?
You: I think Bold have offered to take us, Fresh out
Follow The Buzzards: BOLD offered to take FRESH
You: Yes, if they do, we are screwed, we can't even do to PNUT what we said on the forum.
---------------

I would like to think that is a very good assumption to what was said.

Edit: Seems the prnt scrn was from RIM leadership, either way same conversation I imagine.

Jobless

I'd like to weigh in on a few things Jobless...

Firstly;

You state here you don't need underhand tactics like poaching members. Moments before you claim;

This is not the first time in the past 24 hours you've stated you have players waiting to join you, somewhat contradictory. o_O

Then you also call out a BOLD player on them apparently merging with Pnut, this is clearly some random rumour thats come out of fresh air but when asked to back up your claim you post the following;

Firstly this screenshot is a conversation between duke of baba and the duke of *Rim* so would hold absolutely no validity in the diplomatic relations of Pnut and BOLD anyway,
Secondly *Rim* duke has deleted his half of the conversation before sending you the screenshot, so not only does the replies to him have no context, it does beg the question what Rim duke was saying to baba when he decided to start this rumour by sending this to you? :rolleyes:

Anyway, The Hound replied to you screenshot and you said;

It may interest you to know that the screenshot you posted was of The Hound talking to *Rim* so his claims on this matter probably arent as false as you think, and it also shows that as duke of the rank 2 tribe on this world you have seriously been doing your research into this worlds leaders and diplomacy ;)

You have also stated in this quote that you tried to get BOLD to war Pnut with you, clearly even you think your tribe needs help fighting Pnut! When BOLD turned you down is that when you decided to invite Dwarf to the war? ;):rolleyes:
Having members wanting to join us is different from accepting members, surely you understand that? It's very simple.

You argument is invalid as it has nothing to do with babas pathetic claims.

Jobless

Well, like mentioned I am only the farmer, but I do my part during my hours in the tribe.
From what I have gathered you demanded BOLD ally you and join the war against PNUT, not very diplomatic.
Secondly, yes I have friends their from other worlds, just like I do in your tribe.

So, you really think someone's rumour of we will send nukes and nobles over half a continent away? I honestly thought you would be more intelligent than this. We are fighting our own war, no need to jump into someone else's, not our style. Although Fresh seem to like this tactic using Dwarf to help them, tut tut.
And it would not surprise me if you did try to get others to join a war against us, seems to be your speciality getting other tribes to do what you cannot do alone.

You see those "the message have been removed" parts, let me fill you in on what you more than likely said.
-----------
You: PNUT are hitting me I'm scared. Also BOLD players don't like us and keep bashing me on the forum.
Follow The Buzards: Hitting You?
Follow The Buzards: Bold Hate Fresh?
You: Yes, they're hitting me, I don't know what to do, maybe hit delete?
You: I think Bold have offered to take us, Fresh out
Follow The Buzzards: BOLD offered to take FRESH
You: Yes, if they do, we are screwed, we can't even do to PNUT what we said on the forum.
---------------

I would like to think that is a very good assumption to what was said.
I thought you were a co on lord eastwood? I do not recall us ever demanding anything from east wood in our conversation. More false claims...

Edit: Thanks for showing the whole conversation.

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would like everyone to see how baba is a small tribe of nothing. All they do is crafting foul lies. Be wary of pnut and be wary pf baba.
You are right. We just farm ourselves for resources. I've never even played tribal wars before, do I have to send all 4 nobles in one attack?

Sam

Jobless

It's pretty obvious that baba pnut and bold have allied up. We look forward to playing against you in game.

edit: I am sad to see bold join that pathetic duo. I feel sorry for your members.

DeletedUser120425

I thought you were a co on lord eastwood? I do not recall us ever demanding anything from east wood in our conversation. More false claims...

Edit: Thanks for showing the whole conversation.
Yes that I am. Well, someone from your tribe demanded we jumped in on YOUR war. I'm not into silly games like you with those prnt scrn's though. Your guys know what they demanded from us. If anyone else from BOLD would like to post the mails, it is their call.

You seem to take anything negative said about you or your tribe, of which I have stated are Facts and what others have wrote I know believe to be true.
You and Martin(BillyNoMain) make a great team.

And no worries, just think before you make wild accusations you should atleast post the full conversation. That picture proves nothing but 1 half of a conversation, with no-one else including yourself knowing what was actually said.

DeletedUser120425

It's pretty obvious that baba pnut and bold have allied up. We look forward to playing against you in game.

edit: I am sad to see bold join that pathetic duo. I feel sorry for your members.
No, we just have a common interest, bashing you on the externals for your sheer cowardly behaviour to admit to anything said about you.

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

It's funny because you portray this family tribe, yet we aren't even involved in this war?

Like I said I spy on Baba for Pnut and Bold and no one wants to insult their spy that's why they protect me <3

Sam

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

You're starting to come across as a lil bit unhinged here bro, try and relax a bit