Top Tribes

DeletedUser121132

Any tribe is unsure... your guess is just as good as anyone... I'm not commenting anything about any specific tribe, just world as general. But don't trust too much on anything you might think you know... things change rapidly and predicting some tribe is gone is bold thing to say.

Well either ~IL~ will be rimmed or Where? will be im certainly not going to say we will lose am i :D

atmospherecf

d68fc9164bb307cb33c9833b75311311acc22e51_00.jpg

latest

DeletedUser121132

d68fc9164bb307cb33c9833b75311311acc22e51_00.jpg

latest

We all saw your video of the talks of the merge ronnie ;)

You should speak more highly of Zoooo i diddnt think his messages were that threatening.

@atmospherecf i like you but are those YT vids necessary

Last edited by a moderator:

barca4ce

Reaction score
We all saw your video of the talks of the merge ronnie ;)

You should speak more highly of Zoooo i diddnt think his messages were that threatening.

@atmospherecf i like you but are those YT vids necessary

hmmmm... what makes you think his post was directed at me? I haven't threatened anyone or commented any tribe, you are the one who said this...
"Well either ~IL~ will be rimmed or Where?"

which to me sounds like war declaration? I didn't know there was war going on between these two tribes. But every day I learn new things, life is mysterious.

DeletedUser121132

hmmmm... what makes you think his post was directed at me? I haven't threatened anyone or commented any tribe, you are the one who said this...

which to me sounds like war declaration? I didn't know there was war going on between these two tribes. But every day I learn new things, life is mysterious.

Have you not been told the nap ended today and pam got all rl insulty towards me? and we are going to declare? Like its not a secret

Awesome-Naruto-Wallpapers-naruto-9722791-500-354.jpg

You are a grown ass man enough with the cartoons

barca4ce

Reaction score
Nope I wasn't told that... well nice to know... this is war game and this world sure needs some action, not just bs diplomatics and tribal huggings... so how many hours do we have to wait for that declaration?

atmospherecf

667b1ce123a4210c8815327180f8496e827140be_hq.jpg

d396483e2b727ffef876ce00f3aad234.png

DeletedUser121132

I agree the dub is just to much. give us the sub next time:D
No more anime, it makes me want to hate ronnie who is the nicest tw player around. But its so gay i want to acquaint your face with a brick

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
If you guys put half as much effort into playing as you do posting on here...

Maybe if you found a decent job...
That awkward moment all my other world wins were before pp abuse. Whiners never win.

I hope you didn't mean me cause I put more effort in game and on here than you bruv :rolleyes:

Farming:

b29247a3e5c0beaef2b0e6d41d5e45a6.png

44e7c84a8ee9058826ac819ebdae9f77.png

care to post your total looted? I don't claim to have the most but I definitely have more than you breh

Caps:

ebd228168c53ab442378d6102975be2a.png

3fc670b72e825a6b5237d8b5b3b6792d.png

So of a total 18 caps, 10 are barbarian villages (albeit 2 of them probably players who barbed), 1 internal and 7 caps from 'active players.' But all in all over 60% of your caps are free for you to PP whore and i'm not complaining about the PP system because I do use it myself, but all my caps were from active players where as you have PP whored up a combo of free vils & granted, some nice caps but clearly you have deep pockets since it's the only way you're making up for your deficit in farming and just remember that PP becomes less useful overtime ;)

TL;DR check the statistics before you chat shit rudeboi.

DeletedUser121132

He meant me i think, but sugar cube shouldnt speak to much smack when he is next to my death squad :p