TOP VS Ikill

• Thread starter DeletedUser41903
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh well....at least I got some ODA out of it. Besides, you know that more people than me hit on time...credit to SVG on their sniping skills, but this isn't over yet.

what's your IGN? I got a present for you.... CHOOO CHOOO

There was a landing time? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Numquam Cedam.....still waiting on that IGN??? You talk a big talk on these forums, but I still have some nukes I didn't crash on SVG yet. I'd love to come pay you a visit....

DeletedUser

Numquam Cedam.....still waiting on that IGN??? You talk a big talk on these forums, but I still have some nukes I didn't crash on SVG yet. I'd love to come pay you a visit....

Maybe you should start by introducing yourself first if you want to know

DeletedUser

Mr. Scorpio here. Pleased to meet you. I believe I've posted this before multiple times, but whatever, it's all good.

DeletedUser

Well, I never saw it before.

I suppose congrats are in order with your conquer

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Hmm i love it when your food talks to you.(Will stop drinking to much here.) :lol:

Oh my. You took 3 villages and so far kept 2. Shall we tell the world how many nobles that cost you?

Oh no wait, I was crying in corner because of you

DeletedUser41903

Oh my. You took 3 villages and so far kept 2. Shall we tell the world how many nobles that cost you?

Oh no wait, I was crying in corner because of you

Yes tell the world that is why we are here and tell them how many defense villages you guys have lost.lol And yet still no attacks from you guys other then trying to take back what was lost. Also are we running low on defense sniping with lc or was it a failed snipe try on other troops speeds?:) But its fun I am glad you guys are not splitting up or quiting like the ikill war.

DeletedUser

Yes tell the world that is why we are here and tell them how many defense villages you guys have lost.lol And yet still no attacks from you guys other then trying to take back what was lost. Also are we running low on defense sniping with lc or was it a failed snipe try on other troops speeds?:) But its fun I am glad you guys are not splitting up or quiting like the ikill war.

LC isn't supposed to be used for sniping? Oh please teach me more

And what, you don't even know what you killed. Let me tell you your ODA score in this war then: 595.161
Now have fun calculating.

DeletedUser41903

LC isn't supposed to be used for sniping? Oh please teach me more

And what, you don't even know what you killed. Let me tell you your ODA score in this war then: 595.161
Now have fun calculating.

I know so why are you guys sniping with lc?lol And yes I know how many troops I killed but you said you wanted to show the world what we lost and we only lost what 2 nobles or are you talking for the whole tribe? Ether way we have plenty. I have 20 myself and I know others near you guys are full with nobles also so once defense is gone so will all of you. So enjoy why you can and I would hide behind a name also.lol

DeletedUser

I know so why are you guys sniping with lc?lol And yes I know how many troops I killed but you said you wanted to show the world what we lost and we only lost what 2 nobles or are you talking for the whole tribe? Ether way we have plenty. I have 20 myself and I know others near you guys are full with nobles also so once defense is gone so will all of you. So enjoy why you can and I would hide behind a name also.lol

If your co is any good, he knows who I am. Or I can post our most recent convo here?

I was talking about your tribe. But think whatever you want. I congratulated the 1 member of your tribe that actually did something today, he deserves respect... the rest, well... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I congratulated the 1 member of your tribe that actually did something today, he deserves respect... the rest, well... :icon_redface:

To be honest, it's fun fighting someone that's not a pushover. Chaos was basically just giving me villages whenever I wanted them. Today I had to work for what I got, which is going to turn out to be 200k OD, a dead noble train and no villas, but lots of FUN, which is what this game is actually about. I look forward to our next encounter.

Still waiting on NC ign. Now I know Hisuhn's, but apparently your mate isn't quite as forthcoming?

DeletedUser

To be honest, it's fun fighting someone that's not a pushover. Chaos was basically just giving me villages whenever I wanted them. Today I had to work for what I got, which is going to turn out to be 200k OD, a dead noble train and no villas, but lots of FUN, which is what this game is actually about. I look forward to our next encounter.

Still waiting on NC ign. Now I know Hisuhn's, but apparently your mate isn't quite as forthcoming?

I agree, it's much more fun when people actually fight. That's what this game is about. You did well and at least took a village, without us wanting you to take it. I applaud you for that. Especially consider how far away you were coming from. We underestimated you and won't do that again.

So I also look forward to the next time.

I'll be honest, I have no idea who NC is, so I can't help you there :p
I just wanted to know who you were ^^

DeletedUser41903

If your co is any good, he knows who I am. Or I can post our most recent convo here?

I was talking about your tribe. But think whatever you want. I congratulated the 1 member of your tribe that actually did something today, he deserves respect... the rest, well... :icon_redface:

I can give you this face for your whole tribe:icon_redface:.lol We are not only oping or attacking your tribe so do not feel like you guys are our main goal right now. You are just villages we need for when the real world wars start in a month or so. Sorry you guys will not be here for that fun.:icon_cool:

And I do not care what mails you post here and I do not see them all.

DeletedUser

*shakes head*

Keep dreaming TNK. If you want to keep coming up with excuses, go for it. I hope more and more people will see through your bull shit.

Good day

DeletedUser41903

*shakes head*

Keep dreaming TNK. If you want to keep coming up with excuses, go for it. I hope more and more people will see through your bull shit.

Good day

Hay calm down no need to get mad over a game and the kids in your tribe do not need to read your bad talking here.lol But for real its a game and you will get good one day.

DeletedUser

Hay calm down no need to get mad over a game and the kids in your tribe do not need to read your bad talking here.lol But for real its a game and you will get good one day.
I'm so saving this for a few weeks from now.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9785635

You're a joke! You got where you are from eating Chaos who proved they were the worst tribe in the core. Now that you're attacking a real tribe it takes you 3 nukes to get one village. haha NUB. I'd rim tomorrow but I'll be busy owning the rest of your garbage tribe.

since we're going to play the stats game...this is your best world I can find:

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.php?page=player&id=9459404

so elite.