TOP VS Ikill

• Thread starter DeletedUser41903
  • Start date

DeletedUser

TOP had to get SLURP involved to take me out when im on frontline away from like nearly all my tribe mates i had like 2 players quite close and TOP Could not even do it haha if SLURP didnt get involved i would still be there put it that way as i was surrounded by them.

Please stop crying and posting pathetic comments after you got nobled out. :) Having allies is part of the game, we just know how to play it and it's not our fault that your former tribe got poor leadership.

Well, let me ask you a very simple question. Who are you calling noobs? TOP & SLURP! players who are dominating in the center of the world or YOURSELF together with your former tribemates that were nobled by us?

BTW, how is it going there in the rim? I can give you resources if you want, just send me a mail. Okay? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

rockinp2

Can someone from the warring tribes post war statistics, so that we are back to discussing the war and mocking the enemies :)

All seeing I

Blah blah. I kill is now in slurp dummy. The leadership for I kill atleast

DeletedUser

There was 3 members left in nutell (iKill) and SLURP was bullied by TOP into recruiting them.

DeletedUser41903

There was 3 members left in nutell (iKill) and SLURP was bullied by TOP into recruiting them.

Keep it up and we will bully you guys into the rim.:lol:

I had no idea slurp was going to invite them. We are allies and I do not tell slurp to do anything they invite who they want. You guys are just crying because your to scared to attack someone who can fight back. Grow some and lets get this war started kids.:icon_cool:

All seeing I

I had no idea slurp was going to invite them. We are allies and I do not tell slurp to do anything they invite who they want. You guys are just crying because your to scared to attack someone who can fight back. Grow some and lets get this war started kids.:icon_cool:

man I wish we didn't have diplomacy with you guys. Would have been warring you already.

All seeing I

I have said it 15 times I am not in svg. I like trolling tnk and his band of merry women

DeletedUser41903

Me and TW.P always have fans following us Vis Fortibus Armas.:)

I am sure we rimed him so no need to even replay to this coward who has no real life but to follow me.:)

DeletedUser

​We're not scared of you. You're threatening us all the time yet wont declare on us ;)

DeletedUser

We are gonna kick your ass :D

All seeing I

Yeah you will. Glad to see some swagger from you guys. Been talking alone for a while lol

DeletedUser

I will put my money on SVG too. I think they will figure something out. Good luck to both sides in case of a coming war. Seems inventible that you guys will fight each other though,so I dont think we will have to wait long.

DeletedUser

Yeah you will. Glad to see some swagger from you guys. Been talking alone for a while lol

We know who you stand for and why.lol Me i,m just me.;) and what i say is not from TOP or co play account just imo . Bring it to me as i,m getting bored with the brown tongue you do. It stinks.:)

Co played a few friends and know a few but you stink man please take a shower. ! End to the start.

All seeing I

We know who you stand for and why.lol Me i,m just me.;) and what i say is not from TOP or co play account just imo . Bring it to me as i,m getting bored with the brown tongue you do. It stinks.:)

Co played a few friends and know a few but you stink man please take a shower. ! End to the start.

so letting you know yarr will destroy you is a bad thing? You are done for no matter who you recruit. Lol. Now saying I am game of thrones is just stupid. I am not but keep guessing.

i hope you get a clue what is actually happening. Top is done for. You pissed off to many top tribes with you stupid tactics. Sorry bro. Die now