TOP VS Ikill

• Thread starter DeletedUser41903
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Dont underestimate SVG. They are after my ass,and they are good players according to me. And iKill also had a lot of good players,even after SVG guys left,but we had no organisation. That was to bad. We couldnt even give anyone a good fight,and that really sucks! :/

DeletedUser

Dont underestimate SVG. They are after my ass,and they are good players according to me. And iKill also had a lot of good players,even after SVG guys left,but we had no organisation. That was to bad. We couldnt even give anyone a good fight,and that really sucks! :/
You should send me your sit. ;)

Just saw who took your lost vills. OM4G lol tut tut.

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And again zorro who is your tribe and ign.? Not saying who you are is making you look a sad case in need of help. http://youtu.be/DC84CY3I3l4. :lol:

Read his sig, take 3 guesses

Thanks, but shows how bad you are (no offence), there is no op on you :|

DeletedUser

TBH i do not need to know, he is no one to me just a scared rabbit.This world i see a few good peep`s ..some i know and some i do not but i,m here for the set/play`s.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TBH i do not need to know, he is no one to me just a scared rabbit.This world i see a few good peep`s ..some i know and some i do not but i,m here for the set/play`s.

Your the one who keeps asking who he is, if your not interested the just leave it lol

DeletedUser

Lol I have no troops do defend myself with,so it is not an easy task. I was offensive when you started,but now I have changed to all def. Not going to good,since I always have incomings at some place. There are guys from TOP and AAA on me to. I am an easy pick,so that is understandable!

DeletedUser

Lol I have no troops do defend myself with,so it is not an easy task. I was offensive when you started,but now I have changed to all def. Not going to good,since I always have incomings at some place. There are guys from TOP and AAA on me to. I am an easy pick,so that is understandable!
Why did you not post shit saying you are stacked and build scouts etc etc.lol

DeletedUser

Why did you not post shit saying you are stacked and build scouts etc etc.lol

Lol they scouted me on practically all villages,so they know that would not be true. But I try to move around my troops a little,and I will probably be able to put some new resistance up ! :)

All seeing I

Yeah man. Your not doing yourself favors by telling people you have no troops.

DeletedUser

I wont be around for long,so it doesnt matter. Just trying to give a good last fight up,but then I will focus on world 64 instead.

All seeing I

Well it was fun seeing you on the external forums. Have a good one

DeletedUser

lolol , IKILL had best members ever

SVG are a bunch or nubz :p

- jambo sa
livnlarge
mighty grizz
mrmr
tomcarl

_________

DeletedUser

Ikill who ? there gone and so should this! If we have a mod here this should be closed.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lolol , IKILL had best members ever

SVG are a bunch or nubz :p

- jambo sa
livnlarge
mighty grizz
mrmr
tomcarl

_________

LMAO
Check twstats... who nobled them :|

There just a bunch of players that despite being 'friends' could not even help each other out and work as a team.

But i agree, this should be closed

Edit: Credit to jambo for being the only one to actually attempt to fight back, instead of quitting after seeing a few incomings.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just because wars end, threads don't. There are still things that can be discussed about them, and threads are only closed when absolutely necessary.

DeletedUser

From where I come from threads is closed if the one who started the thread say so. but you may have other rules here what do I know :p

DeletedUser107868

TOP had to get SLURP involved to take me out when im on frontline away from like nearly all my tribe mates i had like 2 players quite close and TOP Could not even do it haha if SLURP didnt get involved i would still be there put it that way as i was surrounded by them.

DeletedUser

TOP had to get SLURP involved to take me out when im on frontline away from like nearly all my tribe mates i had like 2 players quite close and TOP Could not even do it haha if SLURP didnt get involved i would still be there put it that way as i was surrounded by them.
Is that so? you would be gone anyway. and you would not make it this far even without use getting help from SLURP! you already proved to be noobs by complaning about every singel bit in the war. Bad leadership, We got help from SLURP! but we was winning befor SLURP! joined and that your leadership was bad thats your problem.
Learn this things
Complains in why you are lossing a war = Bad loser and a noob.

it did thats why they got slurp to join them in war to take me out what a bunch of noobs.
That wasent a op just someone attacking without coordination.
It was sayed befor, can't you read?