TOP VS Ikill

• Thread starter DeletedUser41903
  • Start date

DeletedUser41903

Here you go speedy since you think we take to long planning to attack you guys.lol I been giving you guys time so it would be fair for you guys. I know you may not like me but you will never find a more straight up player on this game. Just ask your leader.

[spoil]
The New KING Nov 19,2012 01:34
How is it going old friend?

I am letting you guys know if you attack [player]MRMR[/player] and [player]tripet[/player] it will be a war as soon as attacks are sent. If you want pace for while and easy nobling move to k54. We will let you guys be until you all feel the need to test us and we can have some fun. But leave them 2 guys alone for me if you want.

The New KING Nov 19,2012 14:15
You do not like me anymore?:)

The New KING Nov 19,2012 14:18
And I meant [player]Sheymus[/player] not tripet.

Just leave them 2 alone if you want. Not saying you have to but it would give you guys more time to plan against us. I am hoping for a good fight so do not let me down ok? I pick on you guys because I know there is some skill in your tribe I hope.:)

ChemicallyImbalanced Nov 19,2012 16:52
Going good thanks

The New KING Nov 19,2012 16:53
Why the name change?

ChemicallyImbalanced Nov 19,2012 16:54
We are not the original emptypot, and people kept mistaking us for him

The New KING Nov 19,2012 16:58
You are the ones I have talked with before so who was the first emptypot if it was not Chris&Mike?

ChemicallyImbalanced Nov 19,2012 17:03
One of Mikes friends

The New KING Nov 19,2012 17:12
You guys could have picked a better name but oh well.

How is your plans going you guys think you are ready for a war or need more time?:)

ChemicallyImbalanced Nov 19,2012 17:21
i'll keep you updated sweetheart

The New KING Nov 19,2012 17:29
Sweetheart?

Is this a sitter?

ChemicallyImbalanced Nov 20,2012 12:02
Thats silly chris ;)

-Mike

ChemicallyImbalanced Nov 20,2012 12:57
Hmmm... So You ask Chris that we do not attack those members listed and we haven't yet we receive incomings anyway?? Is this the way Top conducts tribal affairs ?
Its war or no war cant have both bro.

-Mike

The New KING Nov 20,2012 13:02
Co here TNK will be on soon.

The New KING Nov 20,2012 19:05
Who is attacking?

ChemicallyImbalanced Nov 20,2012 19:15
[player]C00L Tracker[/player]
Took a villa from me as well...
How do we resolve this at this point?

-Mike

The New KING Nov 20,2012 19:18
I guess he was just claiming his cluster.

I remember a time back kruuger did the same to a guy in my tribe. We had no planned op and cool is acting on his own. But you will not be getting the village back.

That is just part of the game when we are not allies or NAPs.

ChemicallyImbalanced Nov 20,2012 19:21
Attacking me was an act of war TNK.
I would think you would know this.

The New KING Nov 20,2012 19:34
Its cool and we have been waiting for a war.

Its just a village though. But declare and we can have some fun. I will not invite those guys in your that has asked until the war is over though.

Good luck, and hope this is better then the ikill one.:)

The New KING Nov 20,2012 20:07
Hey some fun at last i hope. :)

TW.P

The New KING Nov 20,2012 20:13
:) i hear your asking other tribes to gangbang us reading the dip mails here. tut tut.

ChemicallyImbalanced Nov 20,2012 20:18
Asked for some help yes, How good of a war can i give you with 16 members TNK?

-MIKE

The New KING Nov 20,2012 20:21
TNK will be back soon its still me TW.P aka bored.com

ChemicallyImbalanced Nov 20,2012 20:25
ahh

The New KING Nov 20,2012 22:09
You had more in ikill you guys just turned and ate them.lol

But really in w52 I only had 22 members and wared the rank1 tribe and their allies for months until I had to quit with me ahead in nobles and kills. Size is nothing its how well you can work with one another. I do not mean to pick on your guys and I only do it for my own fun. But really from the start you guys and others thought I was a joke. I have been real since day one with everyone. But you guys just chose to be my enemy when your members first sent attacks on us when you was ikill.
[/spoil]

All seeing I

Seen this before. Boring. Get your grip man. Your acting big and bad. Which we both know isn't the case.

I never said I was in yarr. I could be. Tnk is making wild accusations about who I am. Only 3 ppl in this game know who I am.

DeletedUser41903

This is a game why do I need to act bad. I flame you noobs hoping you will try and rim me so I can have fun and move on to the next world. See this game is your life and you need to play dirty and hid because if anyone knew who you was you would get rimmed again like in every world you have played. So stop crying about TOP and send your attacks big boy we been waiting.

DeletedUser

Seen this before. Boring. Get your grip man. Your acting big and bad. Which we both know isn't the case.

I never said I was in yarr. I could be. Tnk is making wild accusations about who I am. Only 3 ppl in this game know who I am.
Hmm put that to 4 .;) Anyway your tribe are they friends to us ? lol Oh i will talk to my friend`s on skype who know me.!

DeletedUser

I remeber you sayd you was from yarr somewhere. but if you from SLURP! I can understand your anger :p

DeletedUser

Yeah I thought i was going to be busy all day, turns out once i sorted them i've had 4 hours free.

DeletedUser

I hope you enjoyed it :p

Yeah. I'm quitting the game now, overwhelmed :'(

Would like to offer my attacker of the day to XBROOKSX. Sending about 30 fakes from 2 different villages, sending fake trains from a village he capped 2 days ago. Well done sir. You deserve a slow clap.

DeletedUser

Would like to offer my attacker of the day to XBROOKSX. Sending about 30 fakes from 2 different villages, sending fake trains from a village he capped 2 days ago. Well done sir. You deserve a slow clap.

thats sad to hear ;(

DeletedUser

A MUFC fan you must be.lol No one in or around the m62..m56..m66 to support. ;)

DeletedUser

FAIL OP BY FAIL TRIBE. TOP planned this op on SVG for weeks and then only one player actually hit on time, plus one from Slurp. hahahahaha YOU GUYS MAKE IT SO EASY.

http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=7

Ironic that the guy coming from 30 hours away can hit on time, but the local guys can't. Only 2 villages taken, one already recapped and the other one very soon. And through it all, only about 7 players out of 65 faking for a total of less than 1k fakes each. BEYOND FAIL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ironic that the guy coming from 30 hours away can hit on time

Oh well....at least I got some ODA out of it. Besides, you know that more people than me hit on time...credit to SVG on their sniping skills, but this isn't over yet.

what's your IGN? I got a present for you.... CHOOO CHOOO