TRAIN Fights Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41903

i did'nt mean to hide my IGN but this the only user i have,here is the mail you sent me when i start killing your defend.

For one you never cleared it your basher did. For two it was clear so I just let you have it before you tried to take it.lol I could have killed a few nobles first but it was no point. The village was a long way from anything of mine and is why it was given to you.:icon_cool:

Belindap

Does anybody feel like we're going round in circles? Seriously... I can't see how you manage to get anymore mileage out of this thread.

As the OP, I'm ok with you closing it. There will soon be a new, more relevant thread featuring TRAIN.

DeletedUser41903

Train is done I guess so no need to make another forum for us.lol

Good work and it was fun and hope none of you took the flame to the heart. It was all just fun and games not real and I am still here though for the fun gang bang I am sure is in the works. But keep it real it was fun and we out lasted pch anyways and none of you seen that coming.;p

DeletedUser

yeah you outlasted them without doing anything :). and now your thinknig your the reason of the fall..... :? what a good tribe

DeletedUser41903

lol, no I said train played a part in them failing.

Say we quit when they first attacked. Well then they would still be around b/c they would be plenty of food for them. And like I said from the start I was never worried about pch so I never had to attack them. They could have and never would of beat train at any point sorry and sorry you all see other wise.

DeletedUser

Actually only the tribe fall the players didn't so they can still kill your ass

DeletedUser41903

No, see this is a game they can only rim me not kill me. You may think you will die if you lose all your villages but its just a game to me and is not serious or hurts me to lose in anyway.lol

Its funny how you all think you can run from wars to win a war game. Plus really how long do you all plan to play forever? It takes years to win a world and I hope your rl is better than you planning to play for years.lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lmao.... your thinking im saying its about your REAL LIFE? ofcourse not. be able to understand words as all ingame... dude

DeletedUser

and now Vodka invites the great internal nobler! tsk tsk tsk, I didn't think that Vodka will reach up to this scenery, guess, their council is not that really good and basing on standards, and not noticing that TW.Player is a refugee, yet, joining Vodka, wew. What a bad decision.. ahahaha

DeletedUser41903

and now Vodka invites the great internal nobler! tsk tsk tsk, I didn't think that Vodka will reach up to this scenery, guess, their council is not that really good and basing on standards, and not noticing that TW.Player is a refugee, yet, joining Vodka, wew. What a bad decision.. ahahaha

Refugee.lol

And your just made b/c know one liked you enough to give you their villages. And everyone nobles inactive players in tribes. Hell at lest I do not play like dontworry. He will talk you all into coing him so he can merge then change pass like he has done a number of times.:icon_redface:

The new 4play is just the old runners of train so lets see where they run to next...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No sure why you are surprised that vodka would take in TW.Player, anyhoo, Vodka vs 4Play anyone?

DeletedUser92095

lol, your a joke and thats why we are still here and where did PCH go?:icon_eek: We did not invite everyone and anyone MK did the inviting but he has now quit and all tribes have inactive we just do not let them stay that way we noble them up. Thats why train is still here and these other tribes are running to the next biggest tribe near them b/c they are scared not us.lol

You were saying? Better start eating your words kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.