Tribal families

DeletedUser

Hi All

More of a question that an actual thread - would anyone in the know be kind enough to give an overall picture of which tribe is "related" to who please. Having trawled through various threads I kinda get a bit lost trying to figure out all the relationships :icon_redface:

Many thanks in advance

DeletedUser

Area and Horde are allied.
4zl and Nyx are enemies
Che! and Rocket have an NAP
Reboot and ~7~ are at war
4zl and area are at war
MSQ and Innov are allies
Fray and FTW have an NAP

DeletedUser

4zl and Nyx are enemies
4zl and area are at war
MSQ and Innov are allies
Fray and FTW have an NAP

Go troll elsewhere.

DeletedUser95383

4zl? and area are at war with horde.
4zl? is at war with ReBooT.
Horde is allied with ReBooT.

Fray are taking on Chess? I believe.
Fray are allied with DA

-nyx- is supporting 4zl? so presumed relations there.

Rocket are against nyx.

Thats all i know for sure but i think msq is still with horde, ...... are staying out of it and INNOV i believe are against Fray but not 100% sure on these ones tho.

DeletedUser

Fray are in a multi-front war. Not just with Chess. Although Chess is prolly the best tribe they are facing at the time.

Fray and DA are not the same tribe, but they are allies and work closely together.

DeletedUser

Chess isn't doing very good all things considering. They should have Muuuuuuch more impressive stats against fray tbh.

DeletedUser

Chess isn't doing very good all things considering. They should have Muuuuuuch more impressive stats against fray tbh.

All tribes hit a rough spot in a war. Fray wasn't doing so hot at one point. They are picking it up now.

DeletedUser

Many thanks to those who have posted although some of the info seem to be a little out of date.....

DeletedUser

4zl and Nyx are enemies
4zl and area are at war
MSQ and Innov are allies
Fray and FTW have an NAP

MSQ and Innov are allies <~~~ thats news to me.

INNOV have just merged with -=CW=-

INNOV are allied to Chess and YGN

Fray are allied to DA and Che! as far as i know, I consider Fray and DA as a family as they do all this player swapping, I am suspect on =BAR=, apparently =BAR= in our backline are stacked by Fray, This is only speculation and hearsay however, as there is yet to be any concrete evidence to support this. although it would not surprise me.

What was amusing however was it took =BAR= 4 days to realize Reeturns was being sat by an enemy player, clearly one of the biggest failures in the last week of w55, surpassed only by Fray's wasting of 50 or so nukes on a 4k point village.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that statement should be the other way around tbh, fray is about 5 times or size

4zl and Nyx are enemies
4zl and area are at war
MSQ and Innov are allies
Fray and FTW have an NAP

what was your endgame with this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

>.<

We've said about 40x times, its like 8 fray vs the whole of chess.

Oh fear not Lord Duh, the pressure that is soon to be applied will force every Fray member to have to join in, do not worry about that.

DeletedUser98475

Dude, you keep saying all these stuff, But as i see it, you havent even moved half a K yet? oh wait, infact, you havent moved at all. Oh wait, infact, Innov are being slowly pushed back? :p

DeletedUser

pushed back? i do see evidence of pushing back. your size compared to our we should already have lost. :D your winning the war by 14 caps that's pushing us back so far mate.

DeletedUser98475

Lol, but you are promising to rim us all, and destroy us, according to pana?

and yes, 14 villas means you ar being slightly pushed back :p