Tribal families

DeletedUser

are you sure you want to keep that line duhaime ??
are you really really sure you arent a family tribe with DA ?
do you want to deny it jsut once more so we know for certain youre not a family tribe which we couldnt prove different because obviously you couldnt be a family tribe now could you.......

just for the record lord, please let us know once and for all, are da and fray a family tribe ?
i mean we wouldnt want da to think that the only reason for their existence is as food for the fray members now would we.........

DeletedUser101209

I dont know of any family tirbes ?? only fray and their Jr tribe DA but thats not a family just 1 tribe pretending to be 2

DeletedUser

I dont know of any family tirbes ?? only fray and their Jr tribe DA but thats not a family just 1 tribe pretending to be 2

A tribe that splits in half, becomes a family tribe.

Currently, DA and Fray look more like a family tribe then anything. All the evidence is there. But people within Fray or DA will deny the family tribe status.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ye but why deny it if everyone knows it. That is what i dont understand

DeletedUser

Without checking anybodys stats or ingame profiles.

Has YOUR tribe ever recruited another member from ANY TRIBE? Has YOUR tribe coordinated attacks with an Ally to your tribe?

I really don't understand what is the bad stigma about being a Tribal Family, and how every single ally tribe Isn't a part of a family tribe.

This whole argument is so stupid. At the end of the day WHO CARES. I'll say Fray is a family to shut everyone up. They are family to every tribe they aren't warring if you really want. Find something else to talk about.

DeletedUser

Without checking anybodys stats or ingame profiles.

Has YOUR tribe ever recruited another member from ANY TRIBE? Has YOUR tribe coordinated attacks with an Ally to your tribe?

I really don't understand what is the bad stigma about being a Tribal Family, and how every single ally tribe Isn't a part of a family tribe.

This whole argument is so stupid. At the end of the day WHO CARES. I'll say Fray is a family to shut everyone up. They are family to every tribe they aren't warring if you really want. Find something else to talk about.

That's exactly what I said. Call it what ever you want. Who cares? Don't like it? Keep trying to kill it.

DeletedUser

Im surprised -BH- hasnt made it here to flame yet. they are closer to being family tribes then Fray and DA are.

DeletedUser

This 'Major Discussion' about family tribes is actually pointless.

Let's accuse, let others deny.
Who cares about who is family with whom? Villages are villages, red dots are red dots. The only acid test is if the minor parter in a 'family' will be supported in a war. The rest is about as meaningfull as last week's newspaper.
Take a village or ten from a 'family' - and see who howls, mails you, or attacks you. This is the only proof.

DeletedUser101209

You sound so dumb.

A tribe that splits in half, becomes a family tribe.

Currently, DA and Fray look more like a family tribe then anything. All the evidence is there. But people within Fray or DA will deny the family tribe status.

im confused you say i sound dumb then say pretty much the same thing.

Da listens to fray leaders and do what fray says, also they share members based on points whos active and internals ect also i think they share most of their forums with each other

HMMMM if i wanted 1 tribe and with too many members ID DO THE SAME

Family tribes are tribes that post lols on each others fourms not trade members and do the same things have the same goals and leadership ect

DeletedUser54064

Da listens to fray leaders and do what fray says, also they share members based on points whos active and internals ect also i think they share most of their forums with each other

Family tribes are tribes that post lols on each others fourms not trade members and do the same things have the same goals and leadership ect

Actually you'd find that most of the time that family tribes have close relationship and the member movement is usually between the main tribe and an academy, as per usual the best and biggest of the flock are picked to join the main tribe and those that disappoint or slow growers etc are placed into the "academy" tribe.

Family tribes are tribes that post lols on each others fourms

That is possibly the worst description one could give of what they'd class as a family tribes :icon_neutral:, besides not making any damn sense, it's also really.. well ..

DeletedUser

Fray and DA are two tribes. They are run by two different dukes. They are not "pretending" to be two.

Most would consider them a family simply because they share players/intel/and other things.

You state you do not know of any family tribes, then go on to say you know of Fray and DA, basically being a family tribe.

Then you go and post this;

Fray and DA work closely together, DA does not do everything Fray says to do. As I have stated above, DA has its own leaders. They work closely together on certain topics, not all topics are important, therefore DA has to make its own decisions.

Family tribes (I've been in a few) almost always "share" players. Those who look good move up, therefore "sharing" them. A family tribe will always have the same goals. In fact, most tribes on W55 have the same goal.

Refer to my comments above about leader between Fray and DA.

So in a wrap up, you clearly do not know how a family tribe works at all. Review your posts before you make them, and never make me type something like this again.

EDIT*
Damn you Tens, you beat me.

DeletedUser98475

Guys, who cares about anything...

Blah blah blah...

It just all seems so negative on these forums

DeletedUser54064

Blah blah blah...

No, most of the time someone drops a stupid bombshell, and the anti-flame squad arrive on the scene to neutralize the ignorance fallout

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah...

thats all the SPAM and troll folk... Some of us try to be constructive in what we say.

I follow the motto: " Don't cry, be happy. "

totally off topic. Now im gonna be flamed for having posted this...Hence why I dont know why I bother posting stuff in the first place :lol: