Tribal families

DeletedUser

14 villages hmm lets do the math mate. okay Fray has 5,868 villages INNOV has 1,659 villages. now if you divide that out the number is 3.5; that means you have 3.5 villages to our 1. okay now 14/3.5 is 4. so truly your only winning by 4 conquers. that's not pushing at all... that's barely holding your own.

DeletedUser98475

lol, your math is more than flawwed ,but if we pushed u back by 4 villas, its much better than you are doing :p

DeletedUser

lol mate not by a long shot. that math was just showing how big of an advantage you have over us and your doing so poorly with it.

DeletedUser98475

Lol, we are doing poorly, but winning, shows how poor you are. Fighting a bad tribe like us and losing :S

DeletedUser

you don't understand are you from some third world country? come on. do i need to spoon feed you? okay ill take it step by step how it is.

step 1: fray has 5868 village and INNOV has 1659.

step 2: we are at war and your winning by 14 caps.

step 3: you have 4209 more villages then we do.

step 4: we are holding tall when we should have folded a week or two into the war.

DeletedUser98475

Lol, But you declared, trying to "expand to the core" and promise to destroy us. If anything this is a defensive war for us, as you tryed to gang bang us, and we are still winning.

And its not step, its fact?

DeletedUser

hey lord, im sorry to having to choose sides here but yer stop posting rubbishy rubbish. Your not putting up a good show and you know it...so please dont post unless you have a proper argument.

Again, i feel this thread has served its purpose more than sufficiently.

DeletedUser98475

Every thread turns into a flame thread....

Shame, And bern, dude, your view, not everyones :p

DeletedUser95383

Fray have multiple wars and fronts. You cannot single out one group. Only way you can do that is if you take all of INNOV and only the members of fray attacking INNOV, see how many villas are compared and go from there.

DeletedUser

you don't understand are you from some third world country? come on. do i need to spoon feed you? okay ill take it step by step how it is.

step 1: fray has 5868 village and INNOV has 1659.

step 2: we are at war and your winning by 14 caps.

step 3: you have 4209 more villages then we do.

step 4: we are holding tall when we should have folded a week or two into the war.

Looked at the in tribe stats as I posted this. Total conquers is 36-21 = 15 Lead to Fray

Now you propose that Fray are only winning at the same ratio as there village count to yours. so 15/3.5 = 4.3 villages ahead by your logics. Interesting.

Now I propose to look at this in another light. Fray have taken a total of 36/1659 = 2.17% of your villages whilst you have taken 21/5868 = 0.35% of Frays. Now to say either side is performing well would be a gross exaggeration. But lets think about this logically. Both sides are growing by this figure daily by nobling barbs and randoms. To say war stats from 51 days with a combined total of 57 villages that have swapped hands is serious, is a joke within itself. Neither side is effecting growth and expansion nor are they causing great pain by warring each other. Peace could be declared between both tribes and nothing much will have changed, just a little bit more time for farming and growing villages I guess.

I see this as a very dull and boring war. In which no victor will be seen for quite some time. Whilst Fray have CW, and the south and south-west borders to continue to expand in, Innov in this 8x8 continent world have nowhere unless they decide to hit chess, or the remnants left in CW that weren't recruited. Which would be a good idea for them to increase their size before Fray gets around to taking them seriously.

However I'd have to say the recent villages recruited by INNOV may cost them dearly in the stats as the South East Fray now have a decent chance at moving onto INNOV.

And that's my 2 cents worth for the day.

DeletedUser

Fray have multiple wars and fronts. You cannot single out one group. Only way you can do that is if you take all of INNOV and only the members of fray attacking INNOV, see how many villas are compared and go from there.

Fray also has 9 continents of villages in backline safezones, the entire eastern rim that they're engaged with has 4? (think)

Those 9 continents of backline safezones are completely uninvolved if fray is to be believed.

Meaning they either proudly boast that they don't work together as a team, or they have enough safe zones to make their entire frontlines infallible, and enough backline nukes that a serious OP should easily dispose of either opposing line due to their size advantage. Yet for some reason it's been almost a month and a half and they still have not done this...

Fray keeps saying they don't take these wars seriously, but have diplomacy with every other tribe they border that isn't a bunch of low morale targets?

You guys seriously talk too much...

DeletedUser98475

we talk to much..
Dont read it then....

And we were warring PMS.. where we went 126-50...

This is a defensive war for us, as they all declared to try and take us..

And yes, we didnt care too much, Cant you tell by the fact all our stats are cruddy, :p

DeletedUser

we talk to much..
Dont read it then....

And we were warring PMS.. where we went 126-50...

This is a defensive war for us, as they all declared to try and take us..

And yes, we didnt care too much, Cant you tell by the fact all our stats are cruddy, :p

Why don't you care about your only active wars?

Lest we forget how short your last ultimatum for turning the wars around and stepping it up turned out. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

CheshireBloodhound said:
Why don't you care about your only active wars?

Lest we forget how short your last ultimatum for turning the wars around and stepping it up turned out.

I would like to point out the intribe war stats.

Fray vs. -=CW=-
274-55
Difference 219 1.800.469 11.322.772 -14.655.456

Fray vs. YGN
38-2
Difference 36 263.015 438.101 -546.149

Fray vs. INNOV
36-21
Difference 15 123.860 -2.077.528 10.205.137

Fray vs. PMS
124-50
Difference 74 685.038 1.812.538 -3.454.062

Fray vs. Chess
78-97
Difference -19 -206.668 -4.298.595 7.367.822

4 out of the 5 Active wars are winning. Fray war stats = +325. Do Fray really need to prove themselves anymore. Do the 19 villages lost to Chess impact Fray as a whole. Is the small 15 villages gained from INNOV not enough. The Chess, INNOV, -=CW=- is essentially a single war front. With -=CW=- merging into INNOV, and INNOV and Chess working together, be family or allies. Now being over 200 conquers in front on the eastern front is nothing that should be dismissed lightly. It is correct that the war on Chess has less members to fight there, Innov has a bit more, and the CW war has quite a few.

I keep looking at the map and Chess, Innov, -=CW=- need to move towards the core to keep growing, or continually build up barbs. While Fray can continue munching away in numerous areas.

Whilst Fray limit Chess and INNOV's growth then really, they are winning the hidden war as it is. Because neither tribe can grow anywhere near the rate of Fray. And once the k77 crew have closed the gap both tribes will slowly fall. As CW is currently doing now. And now that INNOV have recruited a lot of CW, then the stats will start to show as well pretty soon I'd imagine.

But all in all, I give credit to Chess, they are a decent tribe. One that will not win, but certainly put up a good fight.

DeletedUser

I had initially wrote up something more rebutting but Noir gets mad at me when I delve too much into 'telling it like it is'.

The only thing Fray has proven since being declared on by Chess, INNOV, and PMS is that they are a load of charlatans inhabiting their own reality. Denying in public things their leaders announce to their tribe and tribes they have relations with among other things. And frankly it's so incredibly amusing reading these forums every day and seeing the alternate reality further and further entrenched in the Fray mindset.

Add all of those anti-Fray alliance targets that found themselves tribeless, and you guys are breaking even with opponents many times smaller than you. All of which aside from Chess you claim are complete noobs that can't play this game worth anything.

Almost half of your YGN and -=CW=- ennoblements came before these other tribes declared on you as well. Both of these tribes you also claim to be garbage so I don't really give you any credit for what you've managed there either. :)

By your own propaganda Chess is the only tribe fighting you worth anything, so start putting up your numbers that you have on the likes of the lowly -=CW=- on Chess, including those players you lost, and maybe you'll have started proving something.

Edit: Oh, might fancy to mention that 52 of your 124 conquers against PMS were after you recruited the lot of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98475

yawnz.

Dont forget they all tried to gangbang us, expecting we would do what horde did and crumble..

So they have failed.

Now they know they cannot win, and they are trapped, so we can bide our time, knowing full well our enemies may have destroyed themselves before we get there.

DeletedUser

Ah there it is, the signature Fray chestbeat. :)

They know they cannot win you say?

I think they can beat you. But then I'm a jester. :icon_razz:

Do it without the invite button Fray, I dare you.

DeletedUser

CheshireBloodhound said:
The only thing Fray has proven since being declared on by Chess, INNOV, and PMS is that they are a load of charlatans inhabiting their own reality. Denying in public things their leaders announce to their tribe and tribes they have relations with among other things. And frankly it's so incredibly amusing reading these forums every day and seeing the alternate reality further and further entrenched in the Fray mindset.

I'm not a leader, so have no idea what they are telling tribes we have "relations" with. And frankly, I check the ingame war stats myself so they aren't telling me anything.

CheshireBloodhound said:
Add all of those anti-Fray alliance targets that found themselves tribeless, and you guys are breaking even with opponents many times smaller than you. All of which aside from Chess you claim are complete noobs that can't play this game worth anything.

I agree that if a player was in Fray when war declared, and were booted then they should be included in the stats. Thats happened on the chess / innov front I believe. Give me a number so I can include them in the stats. I cant readily find this information at ease so i claim in tribe war stats only. If "SAY" there is 25 conquers innov got off now tribeless fray players. Ill increase my stats accordingly.

CheshireBloodhound said:
Almost half of your YGN and -=CW=- ennoblements came before these other tribes declared on you as well. Both of these tribes you also claim to be garbage so I don't really give you any credit for what you've managed there either.

I'll answer this with my own personal stats. Seeing as I joined fray on the 6th of July. And all other tribes wars have been going on longer then that (20 days)

Player - Conquers - Lost - Net Gains - ODA - ODD
Pearcyman 25 0 25 699.726 178.233

So essentially, I personally have taken MORE villages off CW by myself then, Innov have taken off Fray as a whole. I've taken more villages then chess has net gained on fray.

Is that worthy of credit. Does this not show that the -=CW=- as enemies are unworthy of any praise in the forums.

Innov and Chess arent gaining any ground. And if so only marginal. Can easily be taken back in 1 op. So its nothing to be proud of. Whilst fray continue to outgrow all enemy tribes put together. Then there is very little either of these tribes can be bragging about.

CheshireBloodhound said:
Edit: Oh, might fancy to mention that 52 of your 124 conquers against PMS were after you recruited the lot of them.

I believe if they were recruited into Fray, they wouldnt be on the Fray vs. PMS war stats. So that comment / edit is completely wrong. Saying we recruited most of PMS and took whats left may be accurate. Again I dont know, I wasn't there and not in a position of power to know.
However Fray won the war, and gained some valuable new members. Dont we all look for the better value to the tribe?? Maybe fray should of never recruited anyone except for in the 1st week of its existence. I certainly don't agree with some of the recruitments, but some I do. Nobody or tribe is perfect. There are members in each tribe I would like and like to throw out. And this sometimes changes depending on performance. So I dont know what else you would want?

DeletedUser95383

Peace could be declared between both tribes and nothing much will have changed, just a little bit more time for farming and growing villages I guess.

And dont forget less flaming on the forums ;)