Tribal Tribune Chaper XXV

Deleted User - 10770065

You seem a bit triggered perhaps you should turn off the computer and go outside and see that there life outside of the game. Also congratulations you attacked us when we didnt have a solid core or northern front however that has changed and you are being taken care of and remember we are attacking royal and noobs and with this last failed OP my tribe nobled two noobs village that they havent been able to retake.

You're telling me to "turn off the computer and go outside and see that there life outside of the game" despite you are the one with the name "kingbrandonw", with a Ned Stark Game of thrones picture, making cringey puns with your tribe and basher tribe names and flexing over killing a few nukes and nobles and want a thread about it.

That's all for me today.

DeletedUser115162

You're telling me to "turn off the computer and go outside and see that there life outside of the game" despite you are the one with the name "kingbrandonw", with a Ned Stark Game of thrones picture, making cringey puns with your tribe and basher tribe names and flexing over killing a few nukes and nobles and want a thread about it.

That's all for me today.

Your so adorable when your angry :D Don't get so disheartened about the thought of Royal and NOOBS gaining some villages i'm sure WS will get them back and maybe just maybe get some of theirs :D

DeletedUser120589

Sorry shaun......next chapter is what you thought it was about although it was 12 nukes....

Deleted User - 10770065

The total troop loss accumulates to about 6-7 full nukes. But yeah, 1-2 week setback, it happens rofl. W|S finally used their troops to defend and that's a heck of a lot of troops to have in one single isolated village. I like to see if they will have much troops to use for their other villages :)

If you make a thread on a village being stacked against nukes and nobles, I really want to see how you will cope in a real war where that happens every minute. But we all know you're Billy's little PnP puppet here so I really won't bother anymore.

DeletedUser120589

I thought nukes were made to be killed? I guess I will just save my nukes so they look pretty then...

I'll even brag about how many I have, but never use.

They are made to be killed! Although I hurt a little inside when i saw the reports. =(

@ shaun you must be wanting to test that theory? Keep me in the loop...

Shaun here is the thing. I have bashed |W|S| as much as i have bashed RoyalE. I love a underdog win.....but i also like a comeback win. Either one makes a great story.

On another note. When i get reports or news from your tribe about nibbling billy main village i wrote about it. I probably hurt bills feelings bringing it up in the interview. Im not ones PNP puppet. If you give me news i write about it. When RoyalE noble more villages the world will know .

Last edited by a moderator: