TribalWars Tonight!

Discussion in 'World 90' started by DisplayOnly, Oct 22, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Mistakes Were Made

Mistakes Were Made Active Member

Basically, the leadership will stay the way it is, and a mutiny won't happen. Not because it wouldn't be better for the tribe or that there are no better leaders, but because you will quell anyone who shows any kind of disapproval of the leadership.

Like you've said on so many occasions, this is no democracy, and that sure shows, as I don't know anyone who would vote you boys into power over anything. Of course, it not being a democracy, change of leadership can not be influenced by the people, so might as well just leave. Lost all will to play under you once you backstabbed Sam and tried to justify your actions as "The right thing."

You say you started this world to play with friends, yet you choose to betray so many people and do anything immoral you can to gain an advantage on opposing tribes. Seems like you just joined this world to win, and invited your friends merely as your puppets and minions to do your bidding. Had I known that from the start I would never have joined or brought a dear friend into such a horrible situation. I'm glad most of my friends did not have the time for this world.

Alright, so TEA will stick to just a NAP with WET? Good to know.

2. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

THE MURPH ALL CAPS Contributing Poster

I think you've lost everyone's interest now.

Spamming multiple threads with your hate-filled rants doesn't help your case either.

Finally - TEA respect and comply with terms agreed in our diplomacy.

Good luck.

Nicki Minaj and sweetmisery like this.
  3. DisplayOnly

DisplayOnly Guest

Haha hate filled rants. those are only ok if they're coming from tea :p

Oh gosh what have I done.

Rip me.

The Jacal likes this.
  4. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

How to handle an argument on the externals

Step 1: blame TEA
    Step 2: repeat step 1

Nicki Minaj, Maelyss, Mithrae and 3 others like this.
  5. TreXboom

TreXboom Skilled Soldier 2017

Loki is a friend from w65. We had the pleasure of giving Wobble hell before I quit ;)

6. MEGAQUIB

MEGAQUIB Guest

by hell do you mean begging him to merge?

7. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Wobble were a tribe, not a him.

TreXboom likes this.
  8. loki297

loki297 Guest

Wow had no idea people are talking about me on the externals. Hi mom! :)

9. Candid Confession

Candid Confession Non-stop Poster

Interesting observation, And it's interesting only because most of these arguments are created by TEA members or people associated with TEA at present or past.

Barring few recent ANTZ exceptions. :D

The Jacal likes this.
  10. Apathetic h0llygh0st

Apathetic h0llygh0st Consumer of Beverages

I was under the impression that the person involved in this recent ANTZ business, joined TEA as a co. So past, future and present. No exceptions? o0

Candid Confession likes this.
  11. Michael Corleone.

Michael Corleone. Part of the Furniture

who knows maybe they create accounts to argue with themselves

12. FFLP

FFLP New Member

Didn't know there was this much drama...
    W90 from my perspective:
    • I was baron in Asylum;
    • took the best players and founded Toxic.;
    • we got in contact with Satin Flowers;
    • took the best players and moved to ~Boys~, because we couldn't join TEA for the time being;
    • Contacted MURPH ALL CAPS;
    • MURPH didn't seem to care about the situation and, he and I had a lot of miscommunication;
    • he probably thought we only nobled barbs, but didn't took the time to check;
    • Satin Flower probably had the same problem but overreacted a bit;
    • Satin left ~Boys~;
    • TEA ordered the rest of us to stop nobling in our K and asked us to noble in another K (lol);
    • MURPH also sounded like he was going to just noble us;
    • lot of people left ~Boys~;
    • I quit TW because other reasons;
    • lot of drama everywhere;
    • I'm sad I left, because I love drama.
    Thanks guys,I had a lot of fun reading this while eating popcorn! :D
    Hope you guys win this world! Good luck!
    And remember guys, it's just a game.

p.s.: however if you keep up the drama, I can have my weekly dosis fun here... ;)

DrunkSquirls likes this.
  13. daredeviler

daredeviler Non-stop Poster

This was an old matter, and I think it has already been established Al is hard to come by to talk to, be they friend or foe. So this:
    "MURPH didn't seem to care about the situation and, he and I had a lot of miscommunication;"
    Is by no means a surprise to anyone.

14. Mithrae

Mithrae Still Going Strong

He's just playing hard to get!

15. DrunkSquirls

DrunkSquirls Active Member

Thank you for being a nice guy, Felix. You really don't see a lot of nice guys in this game! I think we all knew when Murph declared we could not noble any players in our K that there was an alternate plan for us in TEA....

I don't think Satin Flowers over reacted, though. I believe he was actually trying to help his little tribe, and once he realized it was futile, and we would be run over by these larger players from the core, he made the video to show the actions of the leadership of TEA. It actually worked, and Murph invited a few of us to prove Satin was wrong, and it was not the plan all along to lead us into believing we would be joining TEA one day, and they were not just waiting for us to build villages up for them to take.

I am leaving this world, too, and I am sad, too. I liked this world settings. No stupid church, fast enough. But, I learned from this world how much TW has changed since I played years ago. You must join as a premade tribe, because even if they let you in, they really don't let you in.... Larger players noble smaller players, and work from the core out as new people join the world. Trying to join a world as single player just doesn't work, unless you do like that Tudor guy, and stay tribe less. I think I will try that next time.

Enjoy my villages, TEA, and please keep them up. The girls spent a lot of time putting up the decor, and digging those motes. Don't let your guys swim in them. The piranhas are always so uppidity!

And, Display, you make a great video! Thank you so much for sacrificing yourself to save us! It worked for a while, for a couple of us. Good luck to the rest! Who knows, it may be just as well for the few who stay and did not join TEA.

Go, Dimi!

DisplayOnly and Nicki Minaj like this.
  16. Apathetic h0llygh0st

Apathetic h0llygh0st Consumer of Beverages

Sad to see you go. But about that part I quoted though, that's not the case for all premades. There are plenty where a new member can integrate itself fully into an already established tribe.
    But it does depend on the member itself and the tribe.

17. For the vast majority of places in these tribes, it is not what you know but who you know. Sad to say as it is.