Tribes Awards

DeletedUser

Best Tribe: Free, fearus or rie, all by far dominate the rest of the world in od and points and will be the 3 deciding who wins it

Worst Tribe: Any tribe not in top 10 that doesnt grow while the big boys fight it out, sooner or later they will turn to fight u, why not bulk up and try

Most over-rated tribe: All the tribes in the north east, my god I heard for months how all they can do is stale mate each other, but our players and rie are beating the crap out of them

Best Leader(s): Dog and Whorris bar none, walsh in his hayday was good before the falling out, cant deny his success

Worst Leader(s): Six pointer and gonemadd aka the reaper, six is fighting back but he leads a group of blind men into battle, clueless crew of jokers

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: one, their 5000 villages will be very helpful for us in future endeavors

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: entire north east and one in the south

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: I think fearus will make a comeback against rie, lie will become bored with the war and merge with free, who will than merge with boa, and form the winning tribe of world 31

DeletedUser74857

Bump
Best Tribe: FURIE or FREE. Really the only question left to answer in World 31

Worst Tribe: BB, Ranked at 91 Congrats World 31, under 100 tribes... for now.

Most over-rated tribe: I have no answer.

Best Leader(s): Slashzor and Smerdy, have really pulled FURIE together well considering the straining circumstances. Specifically Smerdy, he made one of the hardest decisions World 31 has seen and pulled through really well.

Worst Leader(s): None. All the leaders left lead their tribes for a reason.

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: BASH!, if BASH! manages to take down =V= fast, those players could become vital to whatever side they choose in the FURIE FREE war

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: =V=, not enough activity or skill. To many powerful enemies. They will fight hard, but its inevitable they will be the next "major" tribe to fall.

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: All the wars are already happening... nothing to predict.

garyleming

Best tribe: FURIE or FREE
Worst Tribe: BB
Most over-rated tribe: um..
Best Leaders: old world 3 and absolute 0 are my dukes ;) they dont need to do much, but what they do keeps us running

worst leaders: i dont think theres too many of those right now atleast not in the major tribes.

Tribe most valueable: not to toot ones own horn.. buttttt..... cough.. ;)

Tribe most likely to fail: harry has it right again..Venom here comes the nukes boys! ;)

Wars: who knows what world 31s future holds ;)