Tribes Awards

DeletedUser

Phial my friend, i don't want to be the one to hit you with the truth, ur tribe defenetly had its own reasons for being caught by surprise, but common falling like that in such a short time?
at least titanz put up a long fight against the V family although they were outnumbered just like u guyz...

DeletedUser

Phial my friend, i don't want to be the one to hit you with the truth, ur tribe defenetly had its own reasons for being caught by surprise, but common falling like that in such a short time?
at least titanz put up a long fight against the V family although they were outnumbered just like u guyz...

Art, you are correct as per usual. I can assure you I am not in denial and the old saying springs to mind.......you can lead a horse to water etc etc. If everybody fought with the same valour as Dean (just an example, there are other high flyers too) we would not be having this conversation now. The stats are terrible and that I have never denied. I have no excuses, just catalysts that have aided the poor stats really. You really can't imagine my frustration. To think, I actually cancelled my Summer holiday. It's time for an angry face lol. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser74857

now to get back on topic haha

Best Tribe: um.. hard choice, gonna have to go with HoPE, they have strong leadership and seem to be making a difference in this world
Worst Tribe for rank: I guess i gotta go with K1NGS, most of the tribes in the top 20 are pretty strong tribes and i give lots of credit to all of them, sorry K1NGS, but you haven't fought for your rank the way lots of other tribes in the top 20 have
Most over-rated tribe: um.. i don't even know what tribe to go with for this, like i said before, most of the top tribes are high in OD as well as points.
Most under-rated tribe: !n5ane. its a biased opinion, but we take a lot of crap, but we are just as good as half the tribes that are dealing the crap
Best Leader(s): TomasMol, haven't really gotten to see him in action personally, but from the way every one talks about him he seems like a very good leader
Worst Leader(s): Chad. Leader of SOTW, idiot. enough said
Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: umm. i think they have already begun but HoPE, i have a lot of respect for those guys, they could kill off quite a few tribes in the next month for all i know.
Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: Well, it seems like everyone has predicted RMNS for a long time and they aren't failing. and with the new V vs Rie
war that keeps them off RIE's main kill list so they may last longer yet, but i still choose them to fail
War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: I think RIE and V will fight for around a month, realize that together they could dominate the world and merge. the western half of the world won't like that and start a war against the RIE/V super tribe and HoPE will take advantage of that and declare on all the tribes in the west and ally themselves with the RIE/V tribe. HoPE and RIE/V will destroy the western half and then HoPE will turn on RIE/V and start attacking them, RIE/V will then fight HoPE for a number of years and RMNS will fail. the end hahaha

DeletedUser74857

Oh how my opinions have changed of things

Best Tribe: FREE. FearUs is good too, but FREE is much younger and has passed FU in ODA.

Worst Tribe for rank:
~TWO~ They couldn't even retaliate against FREE. Its pathetic

Most over-rated tribe:
I don't really have an answer for this, I would say RIE, but RIE really isn't over rated.

Most under-rated tribe:
FearUs, for the longest time everyone praised FearUs, then they started losing to RIE and everyone turned against them. There is still a lot more war to happen, and I think FearUs will prove its worth

Best Leader(s):
Jesse. He does a great job. From what FREE players say he's much better than Walsh

Worst Leader(s):
Currently Six. All time Chad of SOTW

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month:
-LIE-, i still have that little voice in the back of my head saying that there will be a big double cross of the RIE fam. Maybe i'm crazy

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month:
~ONE~ duh.

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month:
When FREE is done with ~ONE~ i suspect they will fight the RIE family. At this point their frontline with PUSH! has to many PA's. They may fight FearUs though. not sure.

DeletedUser80269

quick comment to that harry, do you think if LIE were to double cross RIE would that change your opinion on FREE attacking LIE? just curious

DeletedUser74857

No. Whether LIE is a member of the RIE fam or not, they are still the next step towards total southern domination

Jonu36

Best Tribe: FREE

Worst Tribe: FHS

Most over-rated tribe: Hard one, i don't know.

Best Leader(s): Bizshop and Shatine of FearUs. Jesse and DD of FREE.

Worst Leader(s): I've heared Six was a horrible leader...

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: FREE, i think they'll strike again :O FearUs or RIE, hopefully RIE.

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: ... That's a dumb question, ONE :D

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: FREE vs RIE family.

nickthegreat217

Worst Tribe: ONE

Most over-rated tribe: FHS :p

Best Leader(s): Jesse and DD of FREE and Shatine of FU

Worst Leader(s): Six.

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: FREE, RIE, FU, PUSH!

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: ONE, Of course.

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: I don't know.

DeletedUser

Best Tribe: FREE or RIE

Worst Tribe: ONE + fhs

Most over-rated tribe: fhs

Best Leader(s): idk

Worst Leader(s): Six + ebony

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: FREE, RIE, FU, PUSH!

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: ONE, fhs

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: free + rie v fu

DeletedUser

Worst Tribe: ONE

Most over-rated tribe: Ugh, though one.

Best Leader(s): Jesse and DD -> FREE

Worst Leader(s): Don't know, actually..

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: FREE

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: ONE daah

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: None as I can think of, RIE fam declaring on FREE?

DeletedUser69183

Got bored

Worst Tribe: PUSH

Most over-rated tribe: Fearus

Best Leader(s): Me

Worst Leader(s): You

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: RIE

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: ONE

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: FREE vs RIE once Fearus break off into RIE, FREE, PUSH and for god sakes, ONE.

DeletedUser89665

Best Tribe: FU has done well consistently for some time now.FREE is just way too good.

Worst Tribe for rank:
-LIE- :p
Most over-rated tribe:

Most under-rated tribe:
definately FU they have never bee the underdogs but they were not the favourites against RIE too.
also PUSH is very under rated.

Best Leader(s):
Jesse or DD definately.shatine and bizshop of FU.

Worst Leader(s):
Currently Six..

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month:
BLIM...lmao :p

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month:
~ONE~ duh.

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: FREE going for LIE

DeletedUser

Best Tribe: -RIE-

Worst Tribe: FearUS

Most over-rated tribe: FearUS

Best Leader(s): Tancs(ex),KFC Chicken,Will Endicott,jessiam,DDog

Worst Leader(s): Ebony,Six

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: RIE family

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: ONE

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: RIE+FearUS Defects Declare on FREE

Darkblade222

Best Tribe: Being non-biased I will have to go with FREE, very strong and are well coordinated and a close tribe, more so than the RIE family

Worst Tribe: PUSH!, I'm sorry but these guys just cant do anything, even with RIE fighting FearUs they can only gain a few villages up on RIE, I just cant see them doing anything half decent for a while unless they get K15 back on side, then they could cause some trouble.

Most over-rated tribe: FearUs, Up the the beginning of the RIE war they were one of the most feared tribes in the world, no they seem to be dieing, all though it is so I dont expect to see them make a come back against the RIE family, they are just outnumbered and overwhelmed.

Best Leader(s): Tancs, Jesse, SirSkipalot and obviously me :icon_wink:

Worst Leader(s): Walsh, Six, Tina

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: I expect it will be FREE, they will get bored of ONE and move onto someone else, either north, west or north-west, we shall have to wait and see

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: ONE will die, no questions there, and eve though it may take more than a month I'm thinking FearUs will fall soon

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: Something to do with RIE and FREE however im not too sure when, PUSH! will continue to think they are on top of the world till RIE finish with FearUs and crush them and FearUs will continue to say 'Its early days yet, we will get back' until its already too far for them to get back.

DeletedUser

Best Tribe: Free, clearly atm although to fight a top tribe again once One are dead.

Worst Tribe: RIE - another hug please, need more family to feel good :icon_rolleyes:

Most over-rated tribe: RIE - Hugged to grow nothing else really, NAPed Hell then mass recruited all that was left after.

Best Leader(s): Pass

Worst Leader(s): Whoever is leader on ONE

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: Free

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: Kinda pointless one now since ONE are clearly dead in the water.

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: RIE Vs Free. RIE suddenly got big mouths after their latest hugs :icon_razz: